[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
going to Buchs. What can i expect ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Capture.jpg (17 KB, 261x164) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
17 KB, 261x164
going to Buchs. What can i expect ?
>>
>>1091356
It's a small city in Switzerland what do you expect?
There's a train station, a castle, the usual small city shopping and a few restaurants/pubs. Most interesting thing is that you can walk over to Liechtenstein.
>>
>>1091361
whats in Liechtenstein?
>>
>>1091373
Nothing special, I just mentioned it as it's on the bucket list of many people.
Some interesting history, as it's the only principality left over from the holy roman empire of german nations that still exist today. If you're there go to Vaduz for a afternoon.

I forgto to ask the most important questions:
Where are you form and why are you going there?

(I'm pretty curios as I was born in Buchs and never heard anyone specifically ask about it. kek)
>>
File: 1439699088803.jpg (49 KB, 759x508) Image search: [Google]
1439699088803.jpg
49 KB, 759x508
>>1091380
I'm from Malaysia and I'm going on a business trip are there as many urka burkas as well ?
>>
>>1091640
Oh I see, well it's a rural small city (about 12k inhabitants) so naturally quiet, comfy and no real nightlife. The next larger city is Feldkirch in Austria, that where we went when we where teens for anything fun. (Not living there anymore since about 10 years but some things never change)
If you're into hiking/general outdoor stuff you're in the perfect area..

It had some immigration as all of switzerland but the chance is higher to run into a large group of germans or austrians than anything else.
>>
>>1091373
its pretty much a big swiss mountain town
>>
>>1091804
>big
>12k inhabitants
even by Swiss standards it's not big
>>
>>1091807
You might have misread the quote bro.
He was talking about Liechtenstein (about 37k inhabitants in the whole country) and not Buchs.
>>
>>1091807
what about the weather around april ? because i don't like snow
>>
>>1092108
It's spring, so usually fair 5-16°C and moody weather.
Everything from -5°C to +25°C is possible as it's a foehn situation area.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foehn_wind

You're still 450m above sea level and in the pre alps area.
Usually the snow is gone at that time but it can (very rare) snow and might stick for a day or two till mid may.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.