[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Allright guys, I was chosen to go to sweden for 4 weeks as internship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1432491969199.png (321 KB, 570x854) Image search: [Google]
1432491969199.png
321 KB, 570x854
Allright guys,

I was chosen to go to sweden for 4 weeks as internship (construction)

I get 1100 euros to live 4 weeks in sweden.
I will be driving there with my car, it is about 100km above stockholm.

Any swedes here who can tell me what to expect? things to be sure to take with me?

I will be arriving in sweden 9th of may.
Also would appreciate just some tips on how to do this shit, i am going with a classmate(who has been a good friend for 12 years)
>>
>>1090529
>everybody over the age of 5 speaks english. Everybody.
>Don't piss all the money away, 1100 eur won't last as long as you think.
>Find the cheap pub, drink there. 40 kr for a draft beer is reasonable, more than 50 is too much
>memorize the word "stor stark", it means the cheapest, largest beer the pub offers.
>Shop at LIDL or Netto, the food quality is shit but it's half the cost of Hemköp. >The liquor stores close at 3 PM on Saturday and they're completely shut Sunday.
>Don't bother with 3.5% beer, it's pretty much impossible to get drunk on.
>You can drink at the bar at 18, but you have to be 20 to buy from the liquor store
> Girls are easy, if you don't fuck at least 2 in your 4 weeks there's something wrong with you.
>girls are also famously beautiful. You will fuck the hottest girl of your life there, as long as you don't doubt yourself.
>H&M is about half the cost of the H&Ms where you're from.
>Dont talk to/trust any immigrants, they are violent criminals.
>Don't go places immigrants are.
>don't fuck around with weed, it's a serious criminal offence and you will be deported if caught smoking, probably kicked out of school also. Also only immigrants smoke weed
>find your local drinking park, every town has one
>if someone offers you a snus, don't accept. You'll throw up.
>offer snus to your friend, and laugh when he throws up.
>people are overly friendly when drunk, antisocial/aspergian sober. That guy who hugged you and said he loved you at the bar will avoid eye contact if he sees you on the bus.
>people dont use cash and a lot of public services (parking/bus etc.) Don't even accept cash. Only withdraw what you need.
>everybody drives standard, if you can only drive automatic keep it a secret or be laughed at. A lot.

Bout everything I can think of.
>>
>>1090542
pretty much this except for the immigrants and the weed.
>>
>>1090547
Pot smoking immigrant detected
>>
>>1090542
Allright thanks m8

How about some essential items i should not forget to take with me?
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.