[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the cheapest place to stay in South Beach Miami?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1410711566676.jpg (303 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1410711566676.jpg
303 KB, 1920x1080
What's the cheapest place to stay in South Beach Miami?
>>
Under an overpass where homeless people live.

Don't be a cheapskate, or you'll regret it (there are roaches in Florida...big ones).
>>
Outside of Miami, in one of the many poor suburbs. Try Miami Gardens or Hialeah. You might get stabbed, but you'll find a cheap hotel.
>>
>>1090333
https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?msa=0&mid=zeQcC1DK17Xw.kEjx1LjR8hr0

Use this.

Avoid the Orange and Red areas.
>>
Stadium Hotel, formerly El Palacio Sports Hotel, in Miami Gardens is the best value in town.
>>
You guys are tools and are trying to get this guy killed. Do not stay in Miami Gardens/Carol City.

Source: Me who worked north side MDPD for the better part of a decade.

There are no cheap 'Beach Hotels.' You will pay through the nose for anything on the Beach. You could alternatively stay at a place in Coral Gables near UM for a lot cheaper and drive to South Beach.

Or you could stay in Las Olas in Lauderdale which is cheaper, not completely 'Oye'd' out and better quality.

If you do go to the beach, every restaurant charges an automatic tip on the bill. So don't get roped in to doing it twice.
>>
File: 1391917822316.jpg (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1391917822316.jpg
32 KB, 400x400
Miami Beach sooo much fun anon

I spent February of last year on South Beach, the entire month for $60 dollars, to stay at this gay flight stewards apartment (he was always on trips that went on for weeks so he was never at the apartment)

This would have been a really cool experience but the catch was that this gay flight attendant dude on South Beach has 3 COMPLETELY UNTRAINED dogs, that would routinely destroy the place and rip everything up and make the place smell like total disgusting shit. It was just this room with 2 bunk beds and these dogs and was fucking hellish.

One day one of the dogs took a MASSIVE SHIT right in the middle of the hallway, which stayed sitting there all day and baked in the sun and turned the entire second floor hallway of the apartment into a sort of, shit sauna from the Miami sun.

They also ruined my bicycle helmet tearing it to shreds. I had a sugar daddy who was living at this apartment room temporarily like me, who taught me how to steal expensive clothes from the stores, and would bring me posh clothing and spank me.

I also became a Free Mason in Little Haiti Miami and they forced me to drink goat blood / fuck / get fucked by a goat.

Fun times
>>
I hate tourists, the rich, and party goers with no grip on life.
Sorry I had to get that off my chest, you will always pay out the ass in miami since everyone is trying to take advantage of tourists, plus the amount of rich people here make it seem like everyone can afford what they pay.
>>
The rates of beach motels up in Hollywood are pretty reasonable. It isn't as built up with brand new hi rises, and I like the area because it isn't too fancy, so it's cheaper, but it's still a very safe area.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.