[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Currently in Dubai, UAE... Thats a shitty place like no others!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1457862959402-1856344478.jpg (3 MB, 3024x4032) Image search: [Google]
1457862959402-1856344478.jpg
3 MB, 3024x4032
Currently in Dubai, UAE... Thats a shitty place like no others! Da fuck?
Any 4channers free to meet tonight in Dubai?
>>
>Go to Dubai
>Stay at a Holiday Inn

I don't think you understand the point of visiting Dubai.
>>
>>1090412
You mean being rich as fuck and spend all the money in superlux hotels and restaurants?
Sorry but the travel was all paid by the employer. I visited some nice places and spent 1500aed for a dinner but... I can eat better in my fucking country (Italy) and I don't like this type of places...
>>
>>1090465
>too poor to properly visit dubai
Well then don't complain lol. Besides Dubai is not even that expensive
>>
I've stayed there. Al Bashir* it was $600 a night.going back next week. Did u brunch?
>>
Go to Musandam.
>>
>>1090331
Rent a car and cruise around. Dubai is pretty to look around but shallow... so cruise nigga.
>>
I'll be staying in Dubai for 12 weeks this year for work. I am not sure what to expect.
>>
Dubai is really fun imo.

you can drink in almost any restaurant you see.

taxis are very easy to get. Uber is illegal but you can still get those too.

almost everything you do is inside so you shouldnt be hot.

the south part of the city, around the Marina,
was lots more fun than the north. North has the markets though.

everyone speaks english, not perfect english but still.

learn to haggle.
>>
>>1090331
no fucking way anon, I was literally at the exact same place 3 days ago

Get the train to the dubai mall and walk around and look at the muslims
>>
As an American, how safe is it there?
>>
>>1092657
Very safe. But be aware this is an Islamic country and they got different laws. E.g public kissing is a crime.
>>
>>1091475
Dubai has the cheapest taxis out of anywhere I've ever been in the world. On a student budget I was able to taxi literally everywhere in the city for 3 months without having to worry about money at all
>>
>>1090412

Dude, it's a fuckin hotel. You sleep there and store your shit while you are out actually doing stuff.
>>
is dubailand open yet?
>>
>>1090331
Dubai is a fucking shithole. But try Ravi's restaurant, cheap and amazing spicy food (cheap (and good) is unheard of in that dump).
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.