[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are rural parts of czech republic good to visit? is czech republic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 2.jpg (49 KB, 450x258) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
49 KB, 450x258
are rural parts of czech republic good to visit? is czech republic a good place to visit *tip fedora*

im thinking to go either eastern morevia or north bohemia

thanks
>>
>>1089144
What kind of stuff do you want to see? It's safe and cheap, but you probably knew that already.
>>
>>1089144
Is there anything to Czech land other than Prague and Cesky Krumlov? Any cool landscapes or medieval villages to check out? Cool castles? I'm also a fan of nice cathedrals so if there's any cities with one of those, point me towards it
>>
check out czech switzeland, 'amerika' near prague

also karlstejn castle (near to which amerikas are)

also prague is just wonderful. living here for two years and still wasn't everywhere where I'd like to go
>>
>>1089175
Brno, my man.
>>
>>1089144
I spent 10 days in Czech Republic a few years back. The rest of the country is wonderful and it kinda sucks that few people visit anywhere outside of Prague.

I went to Brno, Olomouc, and Kutna Hora. I definitely recommend Kutna Hora, google for the Kutna Hora Ossuary and you'll see why it's worth visiting. There are also a few other churches and cathedrals worth seeing and the city itself is quite beautiful. It used to be the capital a very long time ago. Brno is also a beautiful town.

I will go back someday as I hear Cesky Krumlov and Pilzno are worth visiting along with a few other places. Also in the north the mountain regions are well worth spending some time too, I've never been but I've been to the ones on the Polish and Slovakian sides and both were really beautiful.
>>
>>1089175
I really liked Brno, It's a small picturesque as fuck city built up a hill. Lots of churches and crypts and great beer. Be sure to visit the Black Diamond metal bar, if that's your thing.
>>
>>1089144
Terazin the town and camp are amazing locations, plzen is a cool college town to breeze through karlovy vary is a great spa resort town, the rolling countryside is beautiful and even rolling through random small villages are a treat
>>
>>1089144
Czech here. Definitely Brno, Prag and Kutna Hora. You can found smaller castle in almost every city/village but in different shapes. Also ask what you want.
>>
>>1089175
Only been to Prague twixe and Kutna Hora, Kutna Hora was pretty cool little town, and cool things to see. (Sedlec Ossuary and the surrounding area)
>>
File: 1.jpg (290 KB, 800x532) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
290 KB, 800x532
>>1089144
op, you should definetely czech out "czech switzerland", "lednice" and "czech paradise".

pic related: czech paradise
>>
File: 2.jpg (291 KB, 1150x767) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
291 KB, 1150x767
>>1089869
this one is "czech switzerland" national park
>>
File: 3.jpg (196 KB, 1024x606) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
196 KB, 1024x606
>>1089869
and this one is "lednice castle". it's in moravia. overall a very nice area with wineries and good weather
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.