[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone ever get approved for a Private/Homestay visa to Russia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: 1457416617708.jpg (28 KB, 500x555) Image search: [Google]
1457416617708.jpg
28 KB, 500x555
anyone ever get approved for a Private/Homestay visa to Russia before?

I'm an unemployed US citizen with about $3,000 to my name. I got an official invitation to Russia for a 3 year multi entry personal visa for free, but Im not sure if they'll actually approve it.

I don't really have strong ties to my home, nor do I have a lot of money. I figure they'll accuse me of attempting illegal immigration or something, but then again who actually moves to Russia?
>>
>>1089017
>tfw want to ride the trans siberian railway and then go to Japan from Vladovosk(? not sure what the name of the town is at the end of the railroad) but would probably never get a visa to Russia because merrican

I envy you, OP. Do everything you can to go.
>>
>>1089044

Its named "Vladivostok" and it means "Lord of the East".
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.