[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Amazing deals for flights
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: cf-logo-hi-v2-aHkPdw.png (9 KB, 730x215) Image search: [Google]
cf-logo-hi-v2-aHkPdw.png
9 KB, 730x215
Have you guys noticed how good the deals for flights have become the last few months. Right now there are a ton of smoking hot deals out there and almost every day I see new incredible deals. I think it's because of oil prices but I've never seen anything like this before.

And here we were not too long ago complaining that it was cheaper to fly in the 90s or 15 years ago.

Right now I'm looking up an itinerary that involves 4 flights: Seattle > Honolulu > Auckland, Christchurch > Melbourne > Back to Seattle and I'm seeing $672. That's an unbelievable price. I think I will book it tomorrow.
>>
Thanks, Anon ®.
I'm glad you told me about the great deals Cheapflights™ has to offer.
>>
>>1088879
What airline are you using? Are you including stopovers or open jaw travel? Flying Standby?
I've been looking up tons of flights from the US to Australia lately and nothing is under $550 (without any of the extra itinerary flights).

That being said, you can fly cheaper if you know how to do it and I definitely wouldn't even pay $550 if I didn't have to.
>>
>>1088887
Actually, I didn't find that deal on that site and I never used them previously. I use another website as I get travel points with them through my credit card.

I just wanted to make a general thread about good flight deals. I signed up for a bunch of travel alerts on Facebook like The Flight Deal and they post a bunch of deals every day. I also signed up for sites for the local airports, I suggest everyone do this as well.

>>1088889
Hawaiian Airlines, but I used a search engine to find the tickets. 10 days in Hawaii, 1 month in NZ, and 3.5 weeks in Australia.

Yes I know it's possible to fly cheaper if just going to Australia but I don't think it would be this sort of itinerary. I've seen flights to Australia for under $600 but it was only something like SFO > SYD. Here I'm adding 2 more stops.
>>
>>1088879
You should come to Nigeria, I have a great business proposition for you my friend.
>>
>>1088889

$550 is CHEAP. What are you looking for? 99?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.