[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trip to Scotland
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_1457410376263.jpg (54 KB, 852x640) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1457410376263.jpg
54 KB, 852x640
So I was just invited to go on a trip to Scotland with a girl I'm friends with.
I'm a guy and i find her attractive. She's pretty cool, but I've never traveled with just one other person before. It's always been groups or by myself.

What's it like to travel alone with a girl? Does it suck? Will my chances of sleeping with her be high? Are my chances of being cucked high?

I've been to Scotland before, which is why she invited me.

I need your advice /trv/
>>
Don't think to much, just go for it.
>>
Go and have fun, if the opportunity to bump uglies comes up take it but just enjoy the trip.

Also don't sleep with other people.

What part of Scotland?
>>
People are different, mate. If you go with sex on the brain it will ruin the trip. If she wanted to bang you she wouldn't travel to another country to do it. She could do that at home.

Where in Scotland?
>>
I just spent 5 days in Scotland this past summer and it was amazing! Definitely on my list to revisit if I get the chance. Edinburgh and Glasgow are obvious must-sees but I also really enjoyed Stonehaven! Smaller town with gorgeous views and the awesome abandoned Dunnottar Castle. We stayed at The Marine Hotel which was right on the water with a great restaurant and pub and nice rooms.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.