[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HI! I'm going to Vegas in a few weeks and I've got
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: 6897907.jpg (68 KB, 840x460) Image search: [Google]
6897907.jpg
68 KB, 840x460
HI!
I'm going to Vegas in a few weeks and I've got 2 problems.

1. I've already booekd a car for a trip to Grand Canyon. West Rim or South Rim?
I know, that the South Rim is "the real deal" and the West Rim is a rip-off for tourists, but it has to be done in one day. I am starting the trip at 9am.

2. I have tickets for Guns N' Roses at the T-Mobile Arena. Is it possible for me to sell tickets infront of the area? Are there any chances that someone will give me 400$ for them? I've 3 tickets, but only need 2.

Prost
>>
>>1088121

1. The south rim is 5 1/2 hours away - you can't really make it a day trip. Just go to the west rim.

2. T-Mobile arena isn't open yet, so there's really no solid advice here for it, since no one has ever attended. Scalping isn't legal here, but generally it's not too heavily enforced, although that might be different since the stadium will just now be opening and they might want to discourage scalpers.

As for the ticket price, I see they're going for over $300 on Stubhub, so maybe you could get $400, if it's a good seat? Keep in mind that you're taking a pretty big risk of eating ~$400 if you get there and no one wants to buy a single ticket, given that you'd only have a few hours before the event to sell. I'd list it on StubHub. From what I know, there's still a lot of work to be done there, so there might not be a lot of foot traffic besides people who have already bought their tickets.
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.