[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone know the price of the CVS passport photos if you want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: unnamed.png (184 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
184 KB, 300x300
Anyone know the price of the CVS passport photos if you want to get more than 2 photos? I know 2 cost $12 but if you want 4 copies will it cost $24?

Asking because five people need 6 photos and if I'm right then the total cost would be $180 which is frankly ridiculous
>>
>>1088033
If you're sweating 12 bucks you really shouldn't be traveling
>>
No its cheaper. The 12 bucks is mostly for the act of taking the photo. Copies are less.

Also, what the fuck? You could just as easily CALLED a CVS and they would have answered this question.
>>
Why don't people just take their photo at the post office or wherever you get your passport processed?
>>
>>1088071
Idk senpai that's the simple thing to do.
>>
>>1088038
Nice reading comprehension, dipshit
>>
I recently had to get a new passport so I needed a passport pic taken. I did some research and found an app that I can use to take my picture and print it at cvs for like 60 cents a page. 6 pictures per page. The app is called IDPhotoPrint on iTunes. I highly recommend it. Saved me some money and I got to take the pictures myself. Just make sure you have a white background
>>
File: image.png (519 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
519 KB, 750x1334
>>1088666
This is the app. Good luck
>>
>>1088667
I forgot to mention. Don't buy the prints off the app. Just save the picture and print it yourself on photo quality paper at cvs or any pharmacy
>>
http://www.epassportphoto.com/
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.