[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey ya'll, posted here before asking for advice and I wanted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 2160088_orig.png (668 KB, 611x800) Image search: [Google]
2160088_orig.png
668 KB, 611x800
Hey ya'll, posted here before asking for advice and I wanted to thank everyone for being serious and helping me out with stuff. I'm taking a Royal Caribbean cruise in a few months (First time on a cruise), and since I booked I have applied for a Passport card. Now, just incase Obama holds the travel department hostage until Trump drops out (Worst case scenario) or something, I have my Birth Certificate and Photo ID ready. What do you guys think? Mine looks just like this with watermarks and a little bumpy seal. Legit?
>>
>>1087875
It doesnt take that long to get a passport. Best thing to do is call the cruise line and ask about the requirements for your specific cruise.
>>
>>1087875
Not sure what you are asking. if you are asking whether you can travel with a driver's license and birth certificate but no passport/card, I don't think anybody will let you cross their boarder with that -- though an enhanced dl will get you into Canada, last I looked, so conceivably might work elsewhere. Check requirements of any countries where you will make port. and just get a passport, it is not hard and can be expedited if time is pressing.

If you are asking if your birth certificate looks real, I have no opinion.
>>
>>1087875
>U.S. citizens on closed-loop cruises (cruises that begin and end at the same port in the U.S.) will be able to enter or depart the country with proof of citizenship, such as a government-issued birth certificate and laminated government issued picture ID, denoting photo, name and date of birth.

As long as your cruise doesn't port you should be fine.
>>
>>1087952
>will be able to enter or depart the country
But not of course, enter some other country. I don't recall OP's original thread so do not know if he's hitting "furrin shores."
>>
Hey thanks, guys. I just got a little cold feet because I heard from someone that the short ones dont count sometimes, but I couldnt see why not since I got it from the County Health Department. (And yeah, it's closed loop).
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.