[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mexican Medicine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 396_18_2.jpg (148 KB, 556x650) Image search: [Google]
396_18_2.jpg
148 KB, 556x650
I can't afford this expensive ass medicine in the US anymore. It takes too long to see a doctor and get the meds. Are any of those online mexican pharmacies good or are they just scams? All I need are antibiotics like ZPack. Do I have to actually go to TJ to get the stuff?
>>
Just go to Mexico the pharmacists speak English and accept USD
And you can find a pharmacy within the first block away from the border, buy up to a three month supply of what you need (as long as it's not a controlled substance), and walk back across

That and honestly the cartels run the show in the first few blocks of every border city so it's unequivocally safe for tourists
>>
>>1087656
so what you're saying is i shouldn't even bother with the online method? I'm just double checking because it's always a huge pain in the ass to cross the border plus i live 143 miles north of it so...I CAN go there but is it possible to avoid and just do the online route? Will I get ripped off?
>>
>>1087658
No idea I live in a border town so it's never been an issue of buying online
Just don't buy any controlled substances cuz it's a huge hassle to go back into Mexico, throw away the meds, go back through the line, and get approved to go back
>>
Do you have any Mexican friends? Or just look for people with jobs where they need to be legal.* ask them to bring shit back for you, give them shipping costs. There is aways someone traveling back and forth between the states and mexico.

*Pro tip. A lot of illegals work at chain restaurants and stabilised franchises, look for administrative position people. This way they probably travel or have people that travel constantly and legally.
>>
>>1087656
>Walk back across with meds that aren't perscribed to you.

Do not listen to this retard. You're much better off mailing the meds back to yourself or just ordering online. You at least have plausible deniability if you're able to use decent internet practices to order your meds.
>>
>>1087651
>All I need are antibiotics like ZPack.
Next time you go to the doctor, get doxycycline for "acne" and get a 90 day supply for $3/free at wal-mart and all the other free drug list pharmacies.
>>
>>1087651
The fuck do you need zpak for that you can wait to get it. I didn't realize you have a rapid strep test available to diagnose yourself. A zpak isnt that expensive and isnt some miracle drug that cures any bacterial infection. Go to a damn doctor, get a diagnosis and pony up the $30 (or even 3-6$ copay at local grocery store pharmacies/walmart) before you get scarlet fever.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.