[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best/most memorable clubs around the world
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 232123232232122.jpg (7 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
232123232232122.jpg
7 KB, 276x183
What were your most memorable or greatest city to club in?

For me it's got to be Tokyo. It has everything. The atmosphere, in a "exotic" place, the neon lights, the city lights and having the train ready to take you home at 8am helped a lot. It's one of those things that I will never forget.
>>
Not that I have been to a ton of places, but Cancun, Mexico was great.

Coco Bongo was such a great time because it was like a 3 hour show while in a club atmosphere. Then at 2am the show ends and it's an all out rage fest. Ibiza is supposedly the best, still on my bucket list
>>
>>1087279
>all out rage fest
What do you mean by this? Fighting? I though you were going to say
>and it's an all out orgy fest
>>
>>1087280
When i was in high school ~7 years ago people starting saying "rage" to mean partying with copious amounts of alcohol and/or other drugs. Letting loose, as it were.

Hes not refering to actual rage or violence, although thats not out of the question.
>>
Best party sports I've been to:
Cancun
Ios
Miami
Barcelona
Montreal
>>
>>1087280
haha sorry, American term. Rage just means partying. They release massive balloons from the ceiling, air cannons under the bar so the girl's dancing on them lose their dresses, confetti, etc. I wouldn't call it an orgy, but there is definitely a lot of hooking up going on as you can imagine any club that holds 2000 people would.

Only regret is that I wasn't on Molly. The show literally has Batman vs Bane, Tron, Trapeze, Guns and Roses impersonator, Michael Jackson impersonator, I'm sure there are vids on youtube.

It was by far the best party night I have ever had.
>>
File: 100_0935.jpg (957 KB, 2580x1932) Image search: [Google]
100_0935.jpg
957 KB, 2580x1932
>>1087276
I like a slightly more sedate scene. I liked Les Caves St Sabine in Paris. A cool little club set in a converted wine cellar.

The dance floor is cobble stones worn smooth by about 400 years of hauling wine barrels around.
>>
Any club recommendations for Tokyo? Will be there in April.
>>
I have to say Seoul is a wild place. It's a bit similar to Tokyo but maybe a little more wilder? I like it because every club has a well defined music taste. If you're into 90's hip hop there is a club for that. EDM there is one for that. And the Koreans just generally party harder and longer than the Japanese. The night really starts at 1:00am and goes all the way to 11:00pm
>>
>>1087466
If it's your first time I'd go with Ageha and Womb. They are the big ones. After awhile you might not like it as much. And than you gotta find ones more closer to your taste.
>>
I love the grittiness of Berlin. I've been to Sisyphus, Renate and Kosmonaut and some smaller places. They all had that grimy, party till your face falls of, druggy but friendly attitude. Make sure to have at least some understanding of techno/house because the people there go to a club for the music and not do be cool and pop bottles.

Haven't been to Berghain but will probably try next time.
>>
tresor - berlin..if you like techno/trance. Best night in a club that i can remember
>>
Fabric in London about 5 years ago was pretty awesome. Don't know if it still holds up.
>>
>>1087280
>>1087372

>In america using the the term rage means that youre a tool/douchebag
>>
>>1087372
That sounds so flashy and lame. Fuck you.
>>
>>1087636
>Fabric in London about 5 years ago was pretty awesome
I really liked Slimelight but that was 2004, no idea if it still exists.

>>1087572
>If you're into 90's hip hop there is a club for that
Are there goth clubs in Seoul?
>>
The new club in Amsterdam "De School" is absolutely amazing. It's the successor to Trouw, which was legendary (being run by the same people). But it can be difficult to get in. Sometimes I feel like they are trying to be the Berghain of Amsterdam.
>>
>>1087276
Anybody know the name of that club in Bogota with the "Heaven" and "Hell" levels? I'm drawing a blank.

Anyway, I'm not much for the clubs, but had a good time with some friends there.
>>
Plantning a trip to Ibiza, Can anyone recommend some good clubs?
>>
>>1087777
Holy shit I was just at De School on Saturday and I can confirm its one of the coolest clubs I've ever been to
>>
>>1087895
Avoid sleeping in the San Antoni area like the plague. Amnesia has a good sound system, Space is not bad either.

I haven't been in 5 years though, so your mileage may vary
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.