[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wanna go out here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: pin-friendship-can-mexico.jpg (37 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
pin-friendship-can-mexico.jpg
37 KB, 500x500
this is my first post on /trv/ guys and I just have a question.
I'm 20 years old and I'm tired of my career here on Mexico (Graphic Design), so I wanna go Canada and work on something, this is my very resumed situation, I have like a 15K pesos, and a lot of energy, so I'm here for an advice, and also I wanna know if I need a Visa or something to live and work in Canada.
>>
Pretty sure you must have a job secured before arriving, or if flipping burgers is ok, go for it.
>>
>>1086401
>if I need a Visa or something to live and work in Canada.
>a wetback is asking
Like seriously dude, what the fuck? What do you think?
>>
>>1086401
You pretty much need a visa to migrate to any country. Visas will only grant you a certain amount of time in other countries, and there are various requirements you must meet to gain citizenship. Canada is specific requires you to state how long you'll be staying there there. Its not as easy as the US is at the moment where you can just come over and we'll give you housing, funding, and license for just being an illegal.

My recommendation if you're set on Canada is to find a working program online that will take you up and let you live/work in Canada until you're able to be a full fledged citizen. You'll be granted a working visa, so your stay should be more than enough.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/citizenship/
>>
>>1086401
Canada hires a lot of seasonal workers from Mexico for the summer to work in the agricultural sector. If you want to spend the summer picking cherries and peaches in the Okanagan go for it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seasonal_Agricultural_Workers_Program
>>
Easy just claim you are a Syrian Refugee our Country bends over backwards for them.
>>
If you have a graphic designer degree then you can go to Canada with a temporary resident visa and find a company willing to get you a work permit, then just change from tourist visa to working visa.
Also, it's not this easy.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.