[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any black people on here? What are some of the places you've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 2
Any black people on here?

What are some of the places you've experienced racism? Was thinking of visiting Eastern Europe - Slovakia - but not sure of what to expect. Anyone have experiences they'd like to share?
>>
Most Asian countries.
>>
>>1086209
Interesting, I've never experienced racism in east Asia as a black person. It seemed to me that the people in that region are too polite and "beta" to be racist toward you.
>>
>>1086207
Eastern Europe has the potential to be worse than the states - something I imagine a lot of Black Americans are not aware of.

You can be flat out rejected if you try to get into certain clubs.

You don't need to be black to know this stuff. Also, while this is a generalization it is a fairly good mindset to have when looking to travel - the more liberal a place, the less they are likely to give a shit
>>
As long as you're a decent human being you won't find trouble in E Europe. If you mess up though, you can be quite certain that being black won't be in your favor, if you know what I mean.

Extreme football fans/hooligans will give you grief and most likely try to provoke you, just don't give in to that. They're a minority, but still a thing.

I was buying some food in a store at midnight and there was a black guy, some hooligans and me there. They weren't quite fond of him and shouting some stupid stuff but he kept his cool and nothing escalated. I felt bad for him because he hadn't done anything.

At a different time, some black guy was standing 0.1cm from me in the line at the story and was acting all tough n shit, idk what his deal was, but I was seconds away from pushing him back violently.

tl;dr don't be a basketball-american and it's gonna be okay
>>
>>1086209
>confirmed not black
>>1086253
He's just spouting memes. Never had any issues in East or South East Asia except general curiosity/ignorance. Same with Italy and Spain. Northern Europe is was a non issue, except for Africans trying to talk to me thinking I may be one. In the Gulf no issues, I was frequently mistaken for a local, in fact. Was rejected by an Eastern European chick in Spain, but at the same time almost hooked up with one in Italy (time wasn't on my side). I've heard good things about Central Asia/Kazahkstan.
>>
>>1086285

kek. you're pretty delusional if you don't think most asian countries don't like nigs
>>
>>1086291
The question was have you experienced racism, it really doesn't matter how they privately feel DESU. Hell, we deal with it every day in the USA to a much higher degree. The question is do you experience racism. The answer is no.

BTW, every Asian women in my neighborhood (military) that's not married to another Asian is married to a black guy. That includes Japanese, Filipinas, and other ones.
>>
>>1086285
#notevenblack
>>
>>1086299

While I was in japan a nig got on a train with a japanese woman and a halfbreed kid and literally everyone stared intently at them for like 4 stops until they got off, it was seriously intense

After they got off a man stood up form the elderly seats and turned around so he could stinkeye them even as the train pulled away
>>
>>1086531
I feel the same about white racemixers desu senpai
>>
>>1086531
kek'd
>>
>>1086531
Sounds like a made up bait story tb.h m8. Especially given you used the word "nig" you clearly have an agenda.

Prolonged eye contact is just not a thing in Japan and it's simply not in their wiring. Japanese people are very passive and nonconfrontational no matter what the situation is.

This sounds more Japanese, "Oh this interracial couple just got on the train. I'm going to avoid looking at them, because I don't like seeing it and I'm just going to continue staring at my phone and let it eat at me internally.

That, rather than projecting visible hostility. I really think you made up that story, bro.
>>
>>1086207
The United States of America.
>>
video:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3476184/What-happens-black-people-visit-China-Group-tourists-pestered-photos-attention-Brits-think-famous.html
>>
>>1087704

nong farmers that have never seen a wild ape before, probably think they're basketball players or zoo animals.

chinese don't like nigs. you will literally never see nigs walking hand-in-hand with chinese girls in pretty much every city in china like you would in japan. or nigs getting play in bars or clubs here
>>
>>1087710
http://www.cctv-america.com/2015/03/01/african-chinese-couples-on-the-rise-in-guangzhou-china
>>
>>1087710
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xom6sMgvMg4
>>
>>1087715
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4ed_1416259550
>>
What's the response to Black guys in Western Europe?
>>
>>1087731
They look like locals.
>>
>>1086207
>Eastern Europe
You will get fucked by gypsies for being a foreign black (they hate blacks) and will steal your shit.
If you fight against that,they will call their family and shank you.

This happens often with foreign looking people.

If the gypsies don't get you,locals,hooligans,football fans or someone at a bar/pub/club will go out of their way to make your day bad and beat you.

Tourism in South Asia and Africa is the shit nowadays anyway.
>>
Not black here, but I'm hispanic and my skin is pretty dark.
When I visited europe (spain, Italy and France) I had no problem.
I also went to asia, spent two weeks in japan because I'm a weeb and no problem either, only some stares and a group of girls wanted to take a photo with me.
I don't really know about eastern europe, but I heard that russians are pretty racist.
>>
It's amazing how white people always wanted to tell us how we are treated abroad, totally dismissing the experiences of actual black people who have been abroad. But then are totally oblivious to how we are treated right here in the USA.

>>1086285
I think there was a half black/half mexican that posted about Kazakhstan and getting laid there frequently, but having no luck when he lived in Turkey.
>>
>>1087879
We are not racist. Our people can see a black guy only in Moscow or St. Petersburg. It's very unusual for us. It can explain some weird behavior toward blacks ones.
Though we have football hooligans who racist.
>>
>>
>>1086207
Black people and women are not on the internet
>>
>>1087704
Imagine how beautiful the world would be if niggers were this rare everywhere
>>
>>1087905
What's up breh?
>>
What about Mexicans? I'm brown but not super dark brown and have green eyes if that matters.
>>
>>1089067
>literally /pol/

>>1089262
In the western hemisphere, especially Asia, you will probably get mistaken for Arab
>>
>>1089313
Would that be a bad thing? I don't think so but just want to know because I'm thinking about going to Cambodia.
P.S. I know I'm not white but my green eyes have helped me get some in Mexico, would it work there too?
>>
>>1089350
I don't know about Cambodia. It used to be a bd thing in Thailand, but have seen a lot of Arabs with Thai chicks, and in Thailand in general, in recent years. Can't speak on Cambodia specifically
>>
>>1087761
Underrated Post
>>
>>1087905
I know you are so oppressed in the US. I mean if someone commits a crime and doesn't act like a civilised human no one should be able to call them out on it just cause they're black right? This kind of victim complex is what messes up the Black community in America and causes insecurity amongst you
>>
>>1086299
>Hell, we deal with it every day in the USA to a much higher degree.

As a white American, there are places where I simply can't step foot in. I'd be pretty much literally shot on site. How about you?
>>
>>1089510
>shot

Mugged? Maybe. Harassed? Maybe. Shot on site? Stop exaggerating you pussy. And don't let the door hit you on the way out back to /pol/.
>>
>>1089512
South side Chicago. North Minneapolis. Compton Inglewood. Detroit. East St. Louis. Tell me I wouldn't be shot at one more time, because I don't believe it yet.

I doubt it's even close as that bad for blacks in even the most podunk of Southern towns.

I have no problem with blacks, but the #myoppression shit mostly bullshit.
>>
>>1089679
Black people are scared to go those places and get shot, soo.....
>>
>>1089682
So...imagine how bad it would be to stick out as a white person. Not trying to argue or anything, we can just let it go.
>>
>>1087971
>We are not racist
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4737468.stm

Article was from 10 years ago but it seems people are not so tolerant of non whites.
>>
>>1087974

dat nigga look a weeaboo faggit
>>
>>1087905
>>1086299

> y'all needs to feel bad fo' po' ole me, mean ole whitey been doing me wrong, gnomesayn? I been collectin' dem gubmint checks and he ain't give me no raise no how!
>>
>>1089980
Nice projecting, faggot. Blacks can't reflect the feelings of being discriminated like whites and asians can?
>>
>>1089995

Yes, it reaffirms my apathy and slightly revulsion to whites
>>
>>1087731

are you talking about black americans? don't think you have even the sligthest thing in common with the migrants from africa, because you really don't
>>
>>1090152
Sheeeeeeittt

You hate mean old whitey because he won't listen to your cries of racism and up your government handouts?
>>
>>1086207
it shouldn't be a problem outside of Ukraine and Russia.

They are genuinely racist there
>>
>>1089679
white guy here

>South side Chicago
I've been there, got some looks. nothing more. Wouldn't want to go around at night though
>Inglewood
been there too. No problem at all.
>Compton
Blacks are actually a minority in Compton. It's mostly latinos

With possible exception to east st Louis, in virtually no place in USA will blacks shot you for just being white
>>
>>1090206
If you are white in those neighborhoods you might be a teacher,cop or looking for drugs. Or hoping to gentrify the neighborhood.
>>
>>1090202
Good god, are you at all capable of any semblance of nuanced or independent thought whatsoever? You're like a parrot with autism. I feel bad for people as obtuse as you.

>>1090206
The Southside of Chicago is generally grittier than the North Side, but Chicago is very patchwork and there are good and bad neighborhoods everywhere in that city.
>>
>>1090206
Detroit.
>>
>>1090296
Dude youre not just going to be shot in detroit for being white. Jesus. Do people actually believe this shit?
>>
Tips on visiting Slovakia (am not black tho, just what i overheard about racism in news )
It depends on what are you visiting - if you are going to the capital - Bratislava you won't be experiencing any racism there
I think the most racist part of the country is the region in the middle with mountains (High Tatras) - a nationalist party in Banska Bystrica just won an election, so there should be expected rise of wannabe nazi hooligans
If you are visiting aforementioned mountains, the rule of thumb is to avoid football hooligans and probably Banska Bystrica (but I am just guessing, have not been there for a long time, maybe I am wrong)
We are a changing country, some of us are quite open minded and some of us not. You might encounter some minor acts of racism or maybe you won't. Depends on what people you will meet.
I can answer more questions about Slovakia if you want, will stay lurking
>>
>>1090308
Judging by Trump's support , yes
>>
>>1090308
In certain areas, yes you will.
>>
>>1090258
Sheitt, muh affirmative action college placement done learned me some English, gnomesayn?

WE BEEZ INTELLIGENT AN SHEEITT

>>1090375
Trump tryna put brothas in jail, he BEEZ rayciss an sheeitt
>>
Can't we actually get back on topic here. What are you guys even talking about any more?
>>
>>1086207
>Capable of writing a coherent sentence
Yeah, there's no way you're a dindu. This entire thread is b8; black people will run into racism ev-uh-ree-where because they go out of their way to be the most hostile, rude, annoying, imposing cunts on the face of the Earth.
>>
>>1086207
Nigga you wanna know how crackas treat niggas in other countries, you do these simple steps:
1. Go to Nairaland
2. Search target country
3. Look for threads with people recounting their experiences of studying in said country
4. ???
5. PROFIT
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.