[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thailand General Bread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46
File: eaXFu8d.jpg (162 KB, 939x891) Image search: [Google]
eaXFu8d.jpg
162 KB, 939x891
Thailand Genera rant about:
>Whoring
>Beach living
>Best cuisine in the world
>Teaching English
>Joining the Yakuza
>>
I don't know if that picture is funny or sad.

I was thinking of going but I'm concerned that my travel agent will think I'm going to bang women and do drugs.
>>
She looks... impatient
>>
anyone hear of recent cracking down on the night life, and visa being harder to get

is there even any appeal to living in thailand anymore
>>
What the fuck should I do in Bangkok?

>tfw no plan at all and flying in very soon
>>
>>1085385

eat paid thai, have a mango milkshake, and fuck a ladyboy like everyone else does
>>
>>1085360
>my travel agent will think I'm going to bang women and do drugs
Nobody goes to Thailand to do drugs.

Most of the time it's not women that they're wanting to bang either.
>>
>buffalo sick.jpg
>>1085360
Why do you have a travel agent anyway? He shouldn't be a judgemental prick, too.
>>
>>1085349

Am I the only one who finds Thai pussy boring as fuck? I mean just look at her, that shitty stance, shitty skin color, probably lifeless eyes, probably jaded as fuck

What the fuck do old white men have with Thai girls?
>>
>>1085410
>Am I the only one
The majority of people find prostitution downright disgusting, let alone being with some diseased person even once. It's called having a brain about such things and calculating risk and odds.. Welcome to normalcy.
>>
>>1085418
I likeyou. Please post more often. Seems like every faggot around this place is unable to get laid without paying for it and feel the need to justify it in every fucking thread
>>
>>1085410
They're not incredibly hot, but they aren't bad plus threesomes a few nights in the wrong for the price of an average white girl for one night is too good a deal to pass up
>>
>>1085349
>>1085410
A couple of threads (nsfw) currently out there related to this topic wit a few experiences posted.

>>>/hc/920249

>>>/s/16523307
>>
>>1085410
>What the fuck do old white men have with Thai girls?
>They can have them

I don't think Thai girls are ugly but I have zero attraction to them. If I made a friendly gf I would probably have sex with her, but I wouldn't hire a prostitute if I'm apathetic regarding her looks as I am with most Thais. I probably wouldn't hire a prosti at all given the skyrocketing HIV rates in that country. And given the cost, which is way more than it ought to be for what you're getting.

But old men gotta nut young puss somehow and with the UK crack down on pizza I guess grey-haired Brit bastards have few other options.
>>
>>1085418
The majority of people from Abrahamic religious/Western/white society. Shit is pretty normal in Asia and other places. Even used to be normal in Western society and is legal in most. I think remember reading a study that a majority of Spanish men have visited a prostitute (brothels are legal) so it may even be only an American/Puritanical thing. Just like with the Deadpool criticism. People brought there kids, thinking it was rated r for violence, but freaked out at the sexual content. Decapitation good, titties bad.
>>
yeah its a shame but if you want to play moral police i dont see why all the 'dude where buy drugs in ____' get a free pass
>>
File: 1456582538839.jpg (72 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
1456582538839.jpg
72 KB, 720x1280
>>1085434
>>1085410
>Old white men

That's the stereotype, but not the reality. The customers actually run the gamut of every race, and age range. Even couples looking for threesomes. Most customers aren't even white, though white ones are concentrated in certain places in venues. It's just the white ones, old ones especially, stand out more.

- t. Black Papasan
>>
>>1085443
Now we know where the epidemic came from.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSPEXJvVQbg
>>
File: 1433984742937.png (246 KB, 666x520) Image search: [Google]
1433984742937.png
246 KB, 666x520
>>1085410
I lived in Thailand for over a year and never paid for sex, if your young, white, and decent looking you'll get laid for free no problem. Whores indeed are boring, but your average middle class Bangkok office girl puts most US/UK pussy to shame
>>
>>1085349
>>
>>1085493

why did you leave?

is it possible to make dosh in Thailand doing work like copy write, writing, editing, and other freelance work online, or are most people scraping by
>>
>>
>>1085497

hahaha. is buffalo thai lingo for something else, or is it an actual buffalo
>>
>>1085501
IN the countryside, they have water buffaloes, goo for planting rice and moving things around the house.
>>
The white thais can be pretty qt. The shitskins one look just like filipinos which is no good.
>>
>>1085501
A lot of poorer Thais. especially those from Isan, but I know one who's family is in Pattaya (mom, son, sister) who legit has a buffalo, have buffalos for farm work and milk. Whether they have one or not a popular excuse to get moeny out of their sponsor or "teerak" or "boyfriend" are "buffalo sick", "mom sick", followed by home repairs from flooding or something. "fix kitchen"
>>
>>1085505
I can't agree with this statement. I think the average Thai is hotter than than the average Filipina. But the hottest Filipinas are hotter than the average Thais. I guess it's all preference, though.
>>
Not to mention the boy vs girl fights (which the girls usually win at that age)
>>
>>1085496
I left to get a real job and real life, big mistake. You can make enough for a comfy lifestyle but not for future savings
>>
Where to get an actual good massage + blow job in bkk?
>>
>>1085528
Annies man, there is NO OTHER PLACE this good.

Google Annies Bangkok
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-27-20-39-57.png (393 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-27-20-39-57.png
393 KB, 1080x1920
>leaving to Bangkok in a few days
>buy tinder plus,
>auto like ~1500 people
>there's like 100 more matches than shown here
>I've gone way too far
>>
>>1085543
you fell for the shekel scam
>>
File: khao-kha-moo-chang-phueak.jpg (27 KB, 338x450) Image search: [Google]
khao-kha-moo-chang-phueak.jpg
27 KB, 338x450
>>1085349
khao kha moo, food of the gods
>>
File: chrome_2016-02-28_11-32-09.png (128 KB, 786x542) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2016-02-28_11-32-09.png
128 KB, 786x542
>>1085543
Some damn fine results, m80.

>>1085550
Yep. That he did.

You guys tipped me off for this, it's Tinder for desktop (not official), I've tried it and it works w/o any major failures. Anything is fixed by log off/on.
>>
>>1085543
>not using a fakegps app

Ausfag here. Knowing my countrymen's tendency of BINTANG BALI, im still interested in going to Thailand. Im more /out/ myself, is there any interesting hikes thats not cancer tourist traps? Would bushwhacking be viable or ill advised. Have fair bit of experience with it is ausfagland but the criminal element maybe a concern.
>>
>>1085530
How does it compare to Tulip, or Cherry Massage?

Some of the girls at Annie seem a bit old.
>>
Any body here been to Phuket? Specifically Karon Beach.

I went when I was a teenager back in 2006 and I really want to get in touch with a girl I met. Her name is Nok and I met her at the New Friend Bar on Thanon Patak street.
>>
>>1085574
>tinder dekstop
>not official
wouldn't they just steal your facebook login??

using fake gps now, not for thai, but it keeps resetting itself.
>>
I've never used tinder.
Why use tinder+fake gps info?
>>
>>1085627
I travel and work abroad. I use a fake gps to talk to girls before I go to the locations. I'm not particulary pretty and maybe I can't pull a girl in the few hours I spend in whatever city.

Anyone have a relevant gps tool for android feel free to share. Mine is busted.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (114 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
114 KB, 1280x720
I'll be in Thailand March 3rd for an unknown amount of time. First time traveling outside U.S. I figure I'll just find a hostel when I get there. Good idea / bad idea? I'd like to try couchsurfing at some point too. Getting nervous with my departure coming up, but I'm excited. Mfw I'm in Thailand.
>>
>>1085550
I bought it for the like limit, not the location
>>
>>1085615
They haven't since, senpai. I've used it on and off for a months now, afaik APIs don't work that way. I'll look into different solutions, like just plain ol' websites or the fake gps thing for Tinder.

>>1085645

Tools for Tinder was an interesting thing (location, auto-like, re-designed UI, etc), but it's been pulled from the Google Play Store (apks should exist somewhere). Still available on iOS.
>>
How much is a typical trip to Thailand?

I could easily apply for a teaching job over there as well (certified to teach, just not TEFL). Any experiences with this?
>>
>>1085630
Do you still have to connect tinder to facebook?
Also I don't see how more time improves your chances rather than reduces them
>>
>>1085656
Is it tinder plus plus?

>>1085678
I'm not really an aspie virgin looking for hit and runs, I got in contact with many friends friends (worked around the area as said) and now I have a social network before going there. Some are just in it for sex and they are mostly just pic trading.

Sure I miss out on drunken booty calls but that's obviously not what I'm looking for when using the fake gps.
>>
File: w7xoh.gif (1 MB, 260x462) Image search: [Google]
w7xoh.gif
1 MB, 260x462
>>
>>1085660
Certified teacher from a major English speaking nation like the US/Canada/UK/Aus/NZ? You will want to apply to th international schools themselves or look into something like Search Associates. Pay is lower than many other countries, cost of living is low too. Some schools pay 100-180k a month, and some only pay 55k. Government and private schools are usually between 25-35k. You don't need to be TEFL if you are certified in your area. British certs and people who teach IB are more likely to get hired at the better paying schools.
>>
>>1085436
Your logic and assumptions are flawed. Normal doesn't mean "usual, typical, common or routine" in that explanation, but instead indicates what psychologically normal or even what polite society considers acceptable, graceful or classy in normal behavior and industries.

For example, it might be "common" to think that all cities are the same, or that a city centre that is filled with whatever it is that you see is indicative of the society of that country as a whole. However, geographically speaking, not all cities are the same. Some city centres are not even inhabited by the working classes. Miami is one example, so is D.C. just two extreme examples, how white flight or business hours cities do not contain any actual communities that are the same as the people who live within the city limits.

Observation of activities in low rent areas or in tourist areas is not indicative of the working class or the majority of a populace, and certainly not how the upper class or the educated classes live their lives in the suburbs, in the walled communities, or even how the lowest class lives. Human trafficking, drugs and loads of other crime is linked to prostitution, and a psychologically normal person values a life of another, as well as values their health. Normal people don't want to live next to a place their daughter walks past and would feel subjugated. Fact. It's not normal at all. Normal people have relationships and families that are central to their lives, and behave pretty much the same the world over, no matter how many broken people you witness and draw judgement about (or read surveys about a culture). Normal society does not accept it nor finds it should be legal, except some disclaimer about taxing a legal system, or preserving the whole of greater rights.

Get a moral compass kid, but stop trying to present logic without an education.
>>
>>1085697
Tl;dr
>>
>>1085697
>Get a moral compass kid

normies baka
>>
>>1085697
>moral compass
>trying to define what "normal" is
>wtf are you talking about

>>1085715
I wish I hadn't.
>>
>>1085724
Esepcially being so presumptive as to define what's normal in a culture not your own
>>
File: 5762860-3x2-940x627[1].jpg (83 KB, 940x627) Image search: [Google]
5762860-3x2-940x627[1].jpg
83 KB, 940x627
>>1085727
Really weird how the population of the world isnt completely homogeneous. Apparently chewing gum is frowned upon in Singapore. I found out when a little gook cop starting beating me with a long bamboo switch. I started shouting that I have a right to a fair trial in front of a jury of my peers and that I wanted to speak to my lawyer. The judge gave me 10 lashes for resisting arrest.

After that I was feeling bad so I went downtown and got my salad tossed by a nice young Filipino college student on summer holiday. She just need some money for books and such. Highfived a cop on the way out...
>>
I really admire this one anon going up to preach how dirty prostitution actually is. And in this thread of all.

There's literally nothing but losers here who can't even get laid without going to the cheapest country where white man god still exist AND paying for it.

It was interesting to move the thread to tinder and the gps, but it seems to derail again.
>>
File: 1324249370767.jpg (44 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1324249370767.jpg
44 KB, 396x385
>>1085530
>>1085741

I'm going to this place and I'm going to get a massage even if they're all 50.
>>
>>1085678
>Do you still have to connect tinder to facebook?
Yes, you can use a fake one though.
>Also I don't see how more time improves your chances rather than reduces them
It doesn't, not being there is a downside but you can filter out people and find a few who are really thirsty for you. Some grill asked me if I wanted to go for a drink and I said in two days. Felt bad man.
>>
>>1085741
>samefag detected
Nobody gives a fuck about your morals. If people want to pay for sex that is their problem.
>>
If we are talking morals what is the difference between talking to women for the sole purpose of using them for sex vs. just paying for them? Either way these aren't morally appropriate.
>>
>>1085742
I hate opinions like this, not because I use prostitutes, I don't, but I work with them and by extension things like this minimize the choice these women have made and what they do. It's insulting to the sex worker.
>>
>>1085748
Opinions like going to the place of business and paying money? I don't get what you're trying to say.
>>
>>1085748
>>1085749
Meant to quote >>1085741
>>
File: 1456450021374.jpg (1 MB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1456450021374.jpg
1 MB, 2000x2000
I saw the following exchange in one of the links above and found it insightful:
> These are peoples daughters and stuff. Probably went to school and had friends, its sad to see them resort to holding up signs selling themselves to horny tourists. Like what went wrong in their lives? Some of them are so pretty too. Its just a shame is all...

Guess, what. They still are people's daughter's, and moms for that matter. That's where they send the money, too. Thailand, at least, was never colonized so it doesn't have the sex guilt that other cultures have. The same can be largely said for other Asian countries, even the colonized ones. Find the documentary called "Whore's Glory" on Netflix to see the mentality of Thai hookers up close. Then you can feel sorry for the hookers in Bangladesh and Mexico. These hookers aren't forced into it (there are some out there, but you are not likely to encounter them as a westerner, unless you get in with a local). This is conscious choice they are making to hook. They can easily work in factory, work on a farm, work in a salon, work in retail, but they will make less money for harder work. Hell, I've known woman who stopped hooking to do the above when they thought some farang was going to marry them, but when they got back to the USA and sobered, the chicks went back to hooking. Let alone the ones who never quit and have four or five "sponsors" sending her money and is still hooking. This is not like street walkers in the West, these women aren't victims. If anything they are predators.
>>
>>1085684
Can someone explain the "where you work" part please ?

Nice thread btw, informative and I laughed a lot.
>>
>>1085762
>"Where you work?"
>"Im a lawyer"
>"ohh, handsome man"
Thats what I thought it was saying anyway.
>>
>>1085745
>>Do you still have to connect tinder to facebook?
>Yes, you can use a fake one though.
Is it worth doing? I feel like that whole process is sketchy - is it really that easy to find a facebook from a tinder profile?

Also what age are we talking abou twith these grills?
>>
>>1085774
>easy to find a facebook from a tinder profile
Only if it's connected to an Instagram profile [SPOILER]Easy to creep on girls who do that mang[/SPOILER] or if you have friends in common with the girl in question. Neither would be the case, so you're golden.
>>
>>1085774
I have a fake Facebook because I don't have a real one. You can just make a private album and use the pics from there though.

Grills are between like 17-30
>>
>>1085779
Wanted to add a Thai 30 can still look like a teenager
>>
File: ning.jpg (121 KB, 764x1024) Image search: [Google]
ning.jpg
121 KB, 764x1024
>>1085410
>>1085505

Thais themselves come in a range of colors. lot of Chinese blood in Thailand. Also you can find Eastern European and African prostitutes in Thailand, so whatever floats your boat. It's even easy to pick up "regular" Thai chicks or Scandinavian and Australian backpacker chicks. Are you can drop 1,500 Baht ($42 USD) on a bar girl. Freelancers even cheaper.
>>
>>
>>1085405
>Most of the time it's not women that they're wanting to bang either

Do they go there for gay sex or underage sex then?
>>
>>1085785
If I wanted to go for a week and have threesome every night how much would it cost?
>>
>>1085641
Definitely look into places before going. Also try to make friends, they'll be aable to help you find your footing.
>>
I live in Bangkok, and want to teach English online. I'm American, but don't have a degree. Any suggestions on where I should look?
>>
>>1085785
where to find a qt slut like that
>>
What's a good hostel to stay at in BKK? I need a private room.
>>
>>1085752
Work sucks.
If you can avoid it by getting paid to fuck most would jump at the chance assuming you can avoid the disease, legal problems, and risk of abuse.

It's a big risk but if handled properly there can be big reward for the women, and men, who try it.
>>
>>1085687
US, certified for Science. Will that get me anything?
>>
>>1085819

google teaching English online. should be able to find something

isn't it easy to walk into schools there and apply for jobs? or do they check for degrees now?
>>
File: 1436052087329.jpg (104 KB, 827x755) Image search: [Google]
1436052087329.jpg
104 KB, 827x755
>>1085543
How much is tinder plus? I think my pipeline power level is about to hit super (pussy) s(lay)an levels.
>>
>>1085543
How does Tinder plus differ from regular Tinder
>>
>>1085836
Unlimited likes and undos. I'm also pretty sure they show your profile to more girls. I've got a real job so 2 bucks is literally nothing and it makes the app much better
>>
>>1085828
Yeah man, same here man. Planning on heading back in,a few year's. Prior I did the ESOL thing. You don't need ESOL to teach or to know the language. Go look into Search Associates, or the actual websites of schools. ALWAYS get hired from abroad or you will get a much reduced package. Prem is the only decent paying school in Chiang Mai. Get ready for overbearing parents and a school that demands a lot from you, including reporting on students out in public, ie underage drinking. If you come from an affluent district, it's all the norm though.
>>
>>1085820
Literally any decent sized girly bar area in Thailand.
>>
File: mstchart.jpg (498 KB, 1900x1440) Image search: [Google]
mstchart.jpg
498 KB, 1900x1440
>>1085741
>I really admire this one anon going up to preach how dirty prostitution actually is. And in this thread of all.
What's wrong with prostitution, exactly? It's legal right across the border in Canada and some of the smartest women I've ever met are escorts; if you're a hot chick why wouldn't you put yourself through college via escorting?

No, you're right, it's much more noble to work at Timmy Ho's for shit pay.

Anon, when is the last time you met a girl over 16 that was a virgin? All girls are whores these days, some of them just have enough sense to get paid.

>There's literally nothing but losers here who can't even get laid
Kindly direct your attention to the section, color-coded your convenience, designated "code tan" on pic related.

>without going to the cheapest country where white man god still exist
This isn't a thread about the Philippines, anon. Having said that, going where quality game is plentiful does not make one a poor hunter, anon. Work smarter, not harder.

>AND paying for it.
When is the last time a woman had sex with you without you spending anything on her. No dates. No "can I buy you a drink." Nothing. If you expend any resources while pursuing a woman you are literally paying for sex.

I've never paid for sex. I don't have to. I'm a tall white male with blue eyes, good facial aesthetics, and a fighter's build who frequents Southeast Asia. Having said that, I don't judge men who do. It's more honest than "dating."

I think it's hilarious how you beta manginas are threatened by PUA, MGTOW, and similar ideologies. I have one more pic to share with you, kiddo.
>>
>>1085842

How about teaching without a degree. Is that still possible there? Do they require a copy of your degree in hand?
>>
File: truthmgtow.jpg (369 KB, 1000x823) Image search: [Google]
truthmgtow.jpg
369 KB, 1000x823
>>1085845
Here's that pic, kiddo.

The idea that a man can find purpose and worth outside of female approval is anathema to you.

The idea that you're a "real man" is a security blanket you use to hide you from the truth; women aren't particularly selective when it comes to "settling down." You're just a meal ticket. You're the pathetic little beta she turns to after sharing her pussy with countless men.

Alpha fucks, beta bucks.
>>
>>1085845
When I was in college without a lot of money I was very much about trying to prove myself that I can get girls without having to pay for it.

I now know I can get the wide spectrum of women, but I also have a job. When its as cheap as it is in Thailand I don't hesitate to pay a little bit just to get the instant gratification instead of spending all night and up to a full month just to get my dick wet
>>
>>1085856
Get on a dating website (thaifriendly, dateinasia, even OKCupid) and pipeline a few girls about a month out, you'll have a harem waiting for you.

I like to have between six and ten girls waiting for me whenever I arrive at a new city, assume a few will flake, and then between pipelining, night life, cold opens on the beach, and Nak Muay Farang groupies I can generally fuck a new girl every night.
>>
File: aum.png (581 KB, 501x666) Image search: [Google]
aum.png
581 KB, 501x666
>old white men
>>
>>1085846
Much more risky now, they like to catch these teachers and make examples. You could falsify you info and work in a government school that wouldn't care too much. Might end up black listed from,the country though.
>>
For you guys who bang thai girls for free, do you ever get them asking you for a little money after you fuck, or in the morning after you wake up?

would you feel like you're paying for a hooker if that happened? i'd feel a bit embarrassed t b h
>>
>>1085861
>>1085846
try Cambodia.You can also do volunteer work in Thailand teaching English for room and board. Look on Help-X
>>
>>1085866
Unless you pay them or they offer a work visa, it's still illegal, so he might as well go to Cambodia as you said, or pick the illegal option that might net him $$$
>>
>>1085862
They don't directly ask for money. But may ask to go shopping or out to eat. Or cook for you, you buy all the ingredients, all leftovers go home with her. Or ask for money for a purpose "mom sick, kid sick, buffalo sick, house flood"

Mentally not much difference between Thai hooker and regular chick. That regular chick probably hooked before, and culturally compensation is just part of relationships (see sin sod"). No reason to do any o that if you don't want to, unless you want to eep the same girl the whole time. If yu dick them don real good, really get them in their feels, you can have them buying you things. Hell, half the hookers are taking care of a man, I mean their "brother"
>>
>>1085871
Always contribute to the sick buffalo fund, the entire village in Issan relies on that poor poor animal! Without proper care everyone will starve!
>>
>>1085858
does this assume you have a basic understanding of the country you're visiting's language?
>>
>>1085878
Not that anon. No, no need. However, I can speak Thai well and can't tell you how many barrier that has broken down. There is a whole group of Thai girls out there interested in foreigners but think they will never have a chance because they can't speak English.
>>
>>1085878
the ones trolling for farang dick speak at least passable English in Thailand. These are fundamentally English speaking sites, even ThaiFriendly. n the Philippines most speak English
>>
>>1085879
>>1085882
thanks anons.
>>
>>1085858
> Nak Muay Farang groupies

wut
>>
>>1085791
>gay sex or underage sex then?
yes
>>
>>1085888
>>1085791
Not true. They have laws just like everywhere else in the world.

They also have prisons, much worse than anywhere else in the world.
>>
>>1085886
I'm a Muay Thai fighter and Judoka, you win a MT or MMA fight in Thailand, you're getting laid.

And I win a lot because I'm, 1, good, and 2, I had better nutrition and medical care growing up than native fighters.
>>
>>1085859
you do know that's a man right?
>>
Is it hard to like, have a REAL relationship with a gay thai male or katheoy? The way people talk about the place, it's all whores and thieves who want to steal your money.

I mean if I fuck up at everything else in life, I'd like to atleast go to Thailand and try to have a nice thai boy to bring back to the states or somethin'.

I know I prolly sound like a scumbag but atleast I'm not a pedo.
>>
>>1085900
Holding the girl? Yes? 2BH, the lady boys, even pre ops, look more feminine by Western standards than that.
>>
>>1085900
>>1085904
>>1085905
To >>1085904 non hookers yes, but hooker ladyboys are pretty scandalous/low. Most Thais are not looking to leave Thailand, even if you get one back to the states they will be homesick unless lose to a Thai community.
>>
>>1085922
I've heard it be said that like 1-in-10 ppl you meet in Thai bars, etc will be a hooker, and that number is even worse for a ladyboy.

Is that true?

also I guess bringing a Thai partner back home is out of the question.
>>
>>1085928
It's easy to meet "regular" chicks (i put that in quotation because honestly there is little different between the whores and non whores, honestly. They have a culture with prostitution that predates westerners and they were never colonized, thus Christianized. Differences are among classes and where they are from, though. Online game is best for lower class regualr chcisk, no money to go out all the time. Middle-upper, middle upper class clubs in Bangkok like Royal City Avenue (RCA). Places with dress codes and such where you won't get in dressed like a backpacker.
>>
File: Photo Collage Maker_fBVawe.png (6 MB, 2560x2560) Image search: [Google]
Photo Collage Maker_fBVawe.png
6 MB, 2560x2560
>>1085905
>pic related
>>
i've never flown into an asian country, do they search/check prescription pills? i want to bring some adderall and benzos in addition to my other stuff.
>>
>>1085947
Yeah, I want to bring medicated sunblock because I don't trust Asian chemicals.

How do I go about doing that from Murrica?
>>
>>1085947
>>1085951
Put the shit in your checked luggage like you would anywhere else
>>
>>1085939
By "online game" you mean hooking up on the internet with Thai people? What's that whole experience like?

I almost got alittle excited and thought you meant gaming online with thai chicks and guys, which honestly sounds kinda fun.
>>
>>1085967
Well there actually is a pretty big 9gag Thai community, but I was referring to online dating sites and social media. LINE and Facebook games are popular as well. Speaking of which how has no one mentioned downloading LINE?
>>
>>1085970
ehh, Line comes up here and there. Anon, you mind sending me some Cookie Run lives?

>>1085967
Counter strike of various generations are still big over there. I've actually played Rust and a few other steam games and found Thas playing, You will find plenty playing MMOs and MOBAs as well.
>>
>>1085972
And a love for GTA B online. I suggest following 9GAG in Thai on Facebook I you legit are looking for Thais to game with for traditional games. Chicks all play FB and LINE games, though
>>
>>1085976
what about ladyboys though? Are they basically just girls in that regard?

I had a trans online penpal from Manila back when I was like 14.. and he talked about playing counter strike and starcraft alot. Was pretty fun.
>>
>>1085980
Depends on the person.
She might still be there, but for yeas there was a ladyboy who dressed up very girly and sold systems and games in one of the Tesco Lotuses in Chiang Mai. Loved frilly things, loved gaming.
>>
>>1085981
aw, sounds awesome. Thanks for all the answers anon
>>
>>1085985
Not a problem, Love Thailand and a chance to talk to other anons about stuff other than whoring, especially when they have entire forums for that...
>>
>>1085986
Do you live there? If so, for how long? Or how long did you live there and what were you doing?
>>
>>1085986
Do you think I could pay a whore to play me in CSS. She would need to be pretty good. I like being dominated.
>>
>>1085988
Studied there in 05, lived there 06-09 and 12-14. I taught, I went back to the US for a proper teaching degree in 09. I've been back in the US since 14 for family reasons, so I teach here. I'll be back for the whole summer and eventually move back full time.
>>
What is the best way to avoid STD's when whoring/buying sex? Should I sniff that shit first before I stick my wrapped stick in?
>>
>>1085993
You lick it before you stick it. If it tastes like 1000 island, wrap it, if not you can bareback.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com(9).jpg (51 KB, 560x373) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com(9).jpg
51 KB, 560x373
>>1085995
Aw hell naw nigga my shit ain't falling off just so I can hit
>>
File: 1445932074026.gif (2 MB, 356x400) Image search: [Google]
1445932074026.gif
2 MB, 356x400
Do you guys kiss whores?
>>
>>1085993
Make her take one of those instant AIDS test and then just do a visual inspection for herpes and use a condom. Girls that get curable diseases don't like having them when its their job so she'll probably be clean but its best to be on the safe side with the permanent stuff
>>
Seems like there's a lot of people going to BKK. I'll be there from the 2nd to the 19th if anyone wants to meet up.
>>
File: 1416775118700.gif (1 MB, 276x260) Image search: [Google]
1416775118700.gif
1 MB, 276x260
>>1086021

>group of 4chan /trv/ neckbeards meeting up in BKK
>>
>>1086021
>>1086025
Cant be more awkward than the /brit/ London meet up... Atleast somebody will fuck a lady boy. Not just sit quietly in a pub drinking a beer alone.
>>
File: 1447525162051[1].png (1 MB, 2236x1356) Image search: [Google]
1447525162051[1].png
1 MB, 2236x1356
>>1086027
>>
the ladyboys on tinder are so hot. i'm honestly sad that i haven't a picked up a case of the homos from being on 4chan so long.
>>
Why are ladyboys so common there? Is it something in the water?
>>
>>1086038
i mean seriously...

>that subtle hand placement covering her monster dong
>>
>>1086039
>Why are ladyboys so common there? Is it something in the water?
It's just more tolerated, I'd be a ladyboy if it was socially acceptable.

just kidding.
It's kind of a socially acceptable way to be gay, if you're a gay bottom, then ladyboy is how you do it in Thailand, so the idea is embedded in their culture and a teenage boy that wants to be fucked in the ass can decide to become a ladyboy and have her dreams come true.

>>1086038
That is such a poor quality pic with heavy shoop that it's kind of ridiculous. He wouldn't look much like that irl
>>
>>1086042
Better healthcare and accessible surgery. Plus being gay is fine.
>>
>>1085697
"Hi, I'm from a western country and I have figured it out for the entire world" the post
>>
>>1085861
i have a degree, what else would i need to bring to just teach there legally?

i would also like to get health insurance. ive heard teaching esl in thailand means eating noodles and a 40 hour work week while living in squalor. how accurate is this?
>>
File: thaitea2.jpg (105 KB, 595x639) Image search: [Google]
thaitea2.jpg
105 KB, 595x639
I'm a newbie to Thailand that's going to be traveling there soon and got some questions

- How common are girls like pic related in Thailand?

- Is it hard to tell ladyboys apart from real ones?

- What's BKK like during Songkran

- Thailand seems like a never-ending vacation paradise where you can do almost anything you want, the weather and food are god tier, and the locals are friendly and courteous (apart from a few scammers and assholes). Is that realistic
>>
>>1086105
Ajarn.com
>>
>>1086105
>ive heard teaching esl in thailand means eating noodles and a 40 hour work week while living in squalor. how accurate is this?
Spot fucking on if you're retarded and/or the gig isn't legit/outright illegal.

If you have a degree invest in ESL cert. and you can easily negotiate for a monthly salary of $1000-1400 USD (this goes a very, very long way in Thailand) on top of having a decent apartment provided for you.

There's a right and a wrong way to do everything, anon, don't do things the wrong way.
>>
>>1086112

how is the actual teaching in thailand. is it more dancing white monkey entertainer, or more serious book learnin's?
>>
File: 1422659418812.png (597 KB, 754x638) Image search: [Google]
1422659418812.png
597 KB, 754x638
Why does every Thailand thread always end up being 90% about whores?
>>
>>1086119
>>at 4chan
>>asking why it leads to whores
That's almost like asking why almost every thread in /b/ ends up being about niggers.
>>
>>1086119
Why wouldn't it?
>>
>>1086119
>>1086127
>>1086133
>>1086119

lurk more, the last few Thailand generals were nit, I think this one is because whores were mentioned in the title, and when the Thailand generals first started, towards the end of 2014, they were containment, thinly veiled sex tourism threads because overt ones kept being deleted, but eventually morphed into actual Thailand tourism threads
>>
File: Nat Gif 2.gif (2 MB, 360x201) Image search: [Google]
Nat Gif 2.gif
2 MB, 360x201
filthy Iranians in my Thailand
>>
>>1086112
please help me and tell me the right way, not even joking here. insurance is important to me too, im not sick but the only thing that keeps me from doing a lot of stuff is the idea of a messy hospital.
>>
>>1086105
Bring your degree with you and a TEFL cert will help. My first job in 06 I was making 26k/month, however I onmly had 3 contact hours with the same 35 kids for English, science, and maths. I supplimented my income with tutoring after school and I was making more $ for less hours than those at private schools even with their crappy apartment. Also, if you get an apartment on/near/provided by school, expect your life to be the morning gossip. Learn the Areas, 30k/month in the North of Issan is much more than in BKK or any island. Find a balance of hours, teaching and duties, and pay. My ex and I ended up making an extra 60k/month visa tutoring after school and a few hours on Sat morning, all kids from the school I worked at. We rented a 4 story house within walking distance of school, lobby on the first floor, classrooms on 2 and 3 and living on the 4th. Had so much business our neighbors made extra money by beginning to cook and sell to the students and parents. >>1086111
Ehh, I always felt that site was shit, the job postings plummeted in numbers in the mid 2000's.
>>1086114
Depends on the place. Some want a monkey, some want a teacher, most will demand you change grades for the rich ones, because rich kids don't fail. General bullshit abound with teaching at government schools and cheaper private schools.

>>1086108
very common, but you will have more luck with darker skin girls. I typically dated white skin girls like that though when I was there. I am perhaps a solid 7 in the US so I might have had to try harder, but speaking Thai always helped. My ex who ran the tutoring company with me looked like that pic, but I've dated much darker if they were someone I liked. Now I don't care and my gf now is in between the fake white and light tan. As for LBs, even the most passable ones act OVERLY girly/flaming. Fuck BKK, go to CM or Phayao. As for your last comment cont.
>>
>>1086269
, a hypocritical xenophobic military junta in control spouting off about morals and shutting down bars at midnight, while making cash of prostitution and turning a blind eye to corruption, human trafficking, scams, the well being of their tourists. Thai animistic bullshit will make you go WTF, their driving might leave you dead, infidelity is extremely high, certain "family and friends" may look at you like an ATM and you will come to realize their blind patriotism while looking down on everyone else will make you want to slap them.
That said, I can't think of any place else I would rather live, because I have made friends who treat me as equal, daily meet wonderful giving people, learn to laugh off all the bullshit I mentioned above and learn that every place has it's downfalls, but the life I live there just makes me happy to wake up and go about my day. I know that's some corny sounding shit, but it's true for me.

>>1086268
Even at a shitty government school you should get basic healthcare. BUPA is a company you can look into. Bike/car insurance can be a bit weird, if you go ahead with that find a knowing expat to talk you through it. But even without insurance things are far less than other places. You can ask about the school's plan when you interview. Tired to find good shots of Kwan Phayao during Songkran, but all the shots make it look smaller and more boring. I got sick of the crush of people in CM and as backwater as it is, the "clubs" there are fun as hell when you are basically the only white guy.
>>
>>1086269
is a degree all thats required to get a visa and work legally though? thats another worry i have.
>>
>>1085809
About tree fiddy
>>
>>1086284
Basically any 4 year degree.
>>
>>1085752
>Thailand, at least, was never colonized so it doesn't have the sex guilt that other cultures have.
No matter what you say, no one in any culture thinks having children with random dudes is awesome, and it happens. Try talking yourself into some other things to make yourself feel better. It goes against human nature to do a bonding experience with random people for money. And, you can be assured it's not all romantic loveydovey but dangerously risky demeaning and violent things too. Addicts and abused always go home. That's the sickness that you seem to feel is free choice.
>>
>>1086289
they will just give me a work visa with only that?
>>
>>1086294
No matter what you say Thailand's history with prostitution predates the white man. The disgust westerners get is how they do it (publicly, taking prostitutes out) not that they do it. You are projectin your own morals. And most hookers aren't knocked up by random dudes, but their boyfriends/husbands. More often than not other Thais. Where do you even get this impression of having kids with randoms?
>>
>>1086296
Yeah, I had a psych degree and a tefl cert, got a job and my non imm B visa
>>
I dont believe you niggas saying its impossible to teach in thailand without a degree

I doubt they'll catch you or even care, as long as you don't do too many border runs
>>
>>1086305
Shit pay and shit jobs is the point. Cambodia is better. Still shit jobs but the cost of living is less and less risk of deportation. The military junta has been making an example of illegal teachers/visa runners more frequently since they have taken over
>>
>>1085349
I watn to know the negatives with living in Thailand so I can prepare myslef
>>
>>1086315
>I watn to know the negatives with living in Thailand so I can prepare myslef
Well, they could oust the country's leader at any point, and you could lose everything trying to get the heck out of there.
>>
>>1086330
It is still pretty stable in the midst of all that. When the king dies is when shit will hit the fan. Especially since his son hated as much as the king is adored.
>>
>>1086315
>Hot. It's fucking hot year round.
>Monsoon season, possibility of flooding.
>Government instability. Probably won't affect you so much if you're outside of Bangkok.
>Traffic accident death, I think it's second most common in the world after Libya or something.
>>
>>1086315
errbody back home is gonna whisper about you when you come back
>>
>>1086354
Depends on his community. Believe or not there are areas/demographics that don't associate Thailand with sex tourism
>>
>>1086343
>tfw on a tuk tuk in Chiang Mai and some Thai bitch in an actual car hits us, slam my head on the metal rail thing you grab to get in and out of the tuk tuk, luckily wasnt even close to that bad of a crash, still fucking sucked though and cops came and wanted to take me to hospital

Love Thailand but goddamn those streets.
>>
>>1086307

yeah, but

>cambodia

it's literally the definition of third world SHIT. HOLE.
>>
>>1085809
$150 bucks or so.

>>1085947
Customs is literally non-existent, they couldn't give a fuck.

>>1086409
Cambodia isn't that bad, fucking loved the place. But went back with mates who fled the war as children for Australia.

Another mate actually fucked a ladyboy once, we we're out clubbing picked up a qt that was coming back to the apartment. Had a ladyboy friend, next morning mate admited to fucking her/him in the ass. Not sure if it was the copious amounts of cocaine or vodka but said it wasn't that bad kek.
>>
>>1086315
having to listen to the old bitter expats at thaivisa.com
>>
>>1085349
I plan to go to thailand in one month on a contiki tour, I'll probably be going alone.
My visa should be coming soon since I had to renew it.

Is there anything I need to do or need to know about first?
>>
Heard condoms are expensive in Thai.
Is it true?
>>
>>1086468
No. You can buy 'One touch' condoms for about 35 baht ($1) for 3 or 120 for 12. Not as cheap as in Laos and Myanmar though.
>>
>>1086119
Speaking of which is it actually legal in thailand?
>>
>>1086478
>Speaking of which is it actually legal in thailand?
No, just widely tolerated and an excellent source of beer money and retirement funds for police.

>>1086422
>Had a ladyboy friend, next morning mate admited to fucking her/him in the ass. Not sure if it was the copious amounts of cocaine or vodka but said it wasn't that bad kek.
Anal is anal and it's not gay if she has tits.
>>
>>1086468
They just suck, bring your own. Which is iconic because many brands foreign branches are made in Thailand, like Lifestyles and Durex. Rubber in general is a big industry in Thailand
>>
Thailand pros and cons:

Pros:
>cheap
>good food
>easy to get laid
>beautiful place
>quite safe
>hot
>not always some third world mud hut country

Cons:
>the language is stupid
>taxis
>everyone's trying to rip you off
>all they care about is money
>sex and alcohol scene gets too much
> too fucking hot
>too many foreigners sometimes (especially 'the LADS')
>fucking creepy crawlies
>>
>>1086462
Yeah, you will be wasting your money. Go to any party hostel full of young people and get the same experience.
>>1086510
This is true.
If you wanna have some fun, bring something like fire and ice and watch their face.
>>
>>1086579
Read really bad reviews about the fire&ice, though.
>>
File: eEQlmHLl.jpg (40 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
eEQlmHLl.jpg
40 KB, 480x640
Any advice on finding a decent long term place to stay. I'd like to set it up online before I get there. Or would I be better off booking a hostel or hotel for a week and looking for a place to live in person? Or should I just find a hotel that rents long term and stay there?

I'd like to find a furnished solo place in one of the bigger cities for a couple months. What would I be looking to pay for something like this?
>>
File: 1455849943888.png (230 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1455849943888.png
230 KB, 640x360
>>1086625
> pierced nipples.

N-no thanks.
>>
How much money do I need to have a decent 2 weeks vacation in Thailand?
>>
>>1087217
Which part of Thailand?
>>
>>1087224
I don't know... Bangkok and maybe trip or two to some other city or island.
>>
>>1087225
OK, what kind of budget do you hope to have? Thailand can accommodate any budget, but like anywhere, your enjoyment will vary accordingly.

I went with a £3000 budget and didn't spend anywhere near that, but I was getting drunk, banging women and taking in the sights without any consideration of money. It was quite nice not to have to worry.

Given how seedy parts of Bangkok can be the lower your budget the more likely you are to be mixing with it on a regular basis. There are luxury areas and poorer areas. I was in the luxury places and it was nice. Going to Patpong just made me feel dirty. I could have had the same trip on £500 butnit would have been much more rigid and probably quite depressing.
>>
>>1087227
thanks for the info
>>
>>1087230
Alright, mate.

It sounds obvious, but Thailand, Philippines and other countries like that are the best examples of "you get what you pay for". I suppose it depends on your intentions too. I got pretty swept up in the sex aspect of Bangkok, I must admit. I was early for something and had twenty minutes to kill so I went in to " Dr BJs Salon" for a quick blowjob and then went about my business. It was like the Bangkok equivalent of playing Angry Birds waiting for a doctor's appointment
>>
>>1087232
>" Dr BJs Salon"

And they say utopia cannot exist.
>>
>>1087241
Yeah, it was crazy. I walked in and being British had to be nonchalant about wanting to get my knob polished, but I was asked to pick a girl if I wanted. I said there were two I liked the look of. "OK sir, you can have them". Went in to a distressingly clean room, washed my knob and bollocks in the sink, laid back in a chair and had two Thai girls sucking me off. One of them put my hand down her underwear and I fingered her while she kissed me and the other just went to town. And then she slipped a finger up my arse and I nearly bit the poor girls lip off that I was kissing. Probably not the best use of £40 I've ever had, but it was fun. None of the girls were great looking though (but not bad) and the place did feel very cheap, but considering why you're there you can't be too fussy.
>>
In Thailand now. Yooo... It's hot.
>>
is the whole thailand prostitution/whore thing just vanilla sex or are there dommes i can get to whip me and shit?
>>
If you picked up a hot thai girl and brought her to your place only to find out she's a lady boy would you still do it?

Just hypothetically of course.

I would desu senpai.
>>
Probably should've looked up the do's and don'ts before coming. Feeling like an asshole for doing half the stuff they recommend not doing. Feels worse that no one has said anything. Been smoking up a storm and just learning it's practically illegal everywhere here. Not strongly enforced but still probably would've been good to know.
>>
>>1087479
I was smoking like 20 a day over there almost everywhere I went and had no idea
>>
File: 20160304_162641_HDR~2.jpg (2 MB, 2340x4160) Image search: [Google]
20160304_162641_HDR~2.jpg
2 MB, 2340x4160
I know buying buddha statues is illegal but what about taking pictures? I'm not sure id feel comfortable taking pictures in a temple or anything like that anyway, but i saw this big weird statue in a restaurant and wondering if it's okay to post. Doesn't look like a buddha anyway. Not sure what it is.
>>
>>1087476
They tell you ahead of time, they're business men who don't have the time of day to "trick" or mislead people.
>>
>>1087488
>Doesn't look like a buddha anyway. Not sure what it is
Buddhas etc tame demons and then the demons serve as guards and stuff. That looks like a demon of some sort. Though...there are a *lot* of bodhisatvas, some of them can be ugly. They're not usually worshipped by themselves though.

In a restaurant, feel free to snap away, temples usually have a sign telling you not to and yes, it's kind of rude. At least don't use flash in a temple.
>>
>>1085697
*Literally tips fucking fedora*
>>
>>1085697
>Being this mad and taking the time to type all this rubbish over thai whores

Gotta love this place
>>
>>1086067
Well... we do kinda have the most successful and prosperous society in general. Maybe ya'll should try to learn yourselves something instead of being pedantic kikes.
>>
>>1087479
>>1087480
The warnings are not to smoke weed. They are not to buy weed from taxi drivers and locals, because they are often in cahoots with police who will either fine/bribe you and take you to jail if you don't pay.

Now any drugs harder than weed and it's "brokedown palace"
>>
>>1085752
Anon speaks the truth.
>>
>>1087476
Ladyboys are very straight forward they would just tell you "I ladyboy,not girl"
To answer your question if i took her home and it turned out she was not a ladyboy i would be disappointing.
btw if anyone has any ladyboy questions feel free to ask me.
>>
>>1085360
It's cropped. There is a dude next to them. It's from a bar in Thailand that for a long time did not accept credit cards, so the servers would go with you to an ATM, so you could get money.
>>
Has anyone been to Pak Chong/Khao Yai national park? I'm sleeper training into BKK from Chiang Mai and have to get up to Pak Chong by early afternoon, and can't really figure out how I wanna do it or how long it takes (probably getting off at Don Muang and heading to Mo Chit to find a bus).

Every time I find a website or blog or whatever, they're talking about 5 hour bus rides and 6 hour trains, but it really doesn't look that far away, and people on TripAdvisor threads and shit are talking more like 2 or 3 hours. Has anyone done this trip who can confirm how long it actually takes?

If it takes ages I'd just get off at Ayutthaya at like 5am and go from there, but I'd really rather not.
>>
>>1087647
ive heard you got to watch it in thailand or you might end up immortalized in a documentary lol
>>
>>1085697
I misclicked /fit/ and thought i'd browse a non-autistic board.... boy was I wrong
>>
is it possible to see a doctor in Thailand and skip out on the bill and just leave the country? will they be able to do anything?

I'm living in another Asian country but plan to visit Thailand. I hear they have some good doctors for a 3rd world country. I'm wondering if I could skip out on the bill and just never go back lol.
>>
>>1087736
That post in the /trv/ autist hall of fame... There is some decent content here, but you know, its still 4chan.
>>
>>1087645
>btw if anyone has any ladyboy questions feel free to ask me.
Ever hired two of them for a sandwich?

I have.
>>
>>1087645
Do they carry condoms?
Do they charge more than girls?
Do they accept doing/receiving it raw?
>>
>>1087744
It's cash before you get your meds, so if you skip out you skip out on part of the diagnosis and your meds.
>>
>>1087780
Not that guy, but ladyboy hookers are a good way to get aids. Even the ones that don't have ops, still look like men, but are feminine
>pic related
I have never been with a ladyboy, but know alot that work in the service industry and are friends of friends. It seems like one is always dying of aids. A big reason it's said that HIV has a higher rate in the general populace than the with the western orientated hookers, is because Thai dudes will go out and fuck a ladyboy or ladyboy hooker raw, then go home and fuck their girlfriend. And anal sex is the easiest way to get HIV, it's actually relatively hard to get it through vaginal sex. But I guess there is that PreP thing you can take to reduce your risk.
>>
What country would you move to if you had $1500 passive income from some website you own? If you had to move somewhere?

Would it be Thailand?
>>
will arrive alone in BKK on 1 May, will leave on 14 May.

wat do there? I know literally nothing about Southeast asia. I don't enjoy spending too much time in big cities, only if they are nice & clean and safe.
>>
>>1087884
Yes. Thailand is not as remarkable as some make it out to be, but it has the perfect compromise of low COL/developing world flare, and modern infrastructure. So basically everything is cheap (foreign goods like electronics omitted), but you can go get good health care and modern conveniences. It's the perfect compromise, which is why it's so popular.
>>
>>1087780
Do they carry condoms?
I wouldn't count on it, bring condoms from home
Thai condoms are shit
>Do they charge more than girls?

Generally it's the same differs from person to person some ladyboys will charge based on how you look too, like if you are a good looking youngster she might charge much less.

Freelancers are usually cheap but can be uber expensive

Bargirls tend to be the Standard rate one who generally don't get too high or too low

Online escorts and those from services are American tier in expenses to some degree but some offer some cool deals and such (kek)

>Do they accept doing/receiving it raw?
If they do you should probably avoid them
generally freelancers will and they tend to be on the risky end of the std level

That other anon is fear mongering a bit but std rate are pretty bad in Thailand due to under-education but it's improving.

>>1087775
No actually although i plan too On the next trip over
How would you rate the experience i already know i like having sex with ladyboys so that's a given but did it improve your overall enjoyment is really what i'm asking.

>>1087855
>ladyboy hookers are a good way to get aids
honestly the likelihood of contracting aids when having relations with anyone in SEA is pretty high, always practice safe sex you nerf herders.
"in 2010, the Department of Disease Control (DDC) estimated that 60% of sexually active teenagers, more than 50% of MSM and 40% of sex workers do not regularly use condoms" You are probably more lily to get aids from bedding teenagers
>>
>>1087891
>I don't enjoy spending too much time in big cities, only if they are nice & clean and safe.

hang out in starbucks, skype with friends on the free wifi.
>>
>>1087891
Come on cuz the current exchange rate is 1 USD to 35.35 THB so if you have $200 you can fuck like 7 1000 baht hoes and still have 70 baht left for a mango smoothie or some shit
>>
File: 1417734085244.jpg (23 KB, 316x341) Image search: [Google]
1417734085244.jpg
23 KB, 316x341
>tfw wanna go to Thailand to see the countryside, ride a little shitbike everywhere, and get a sak yant tattoo
>know that if I decide to go, my parents will accuse me of wanting to fuck ladyboys
>>
>>1088064
I noticed peoples opinions on Thailand vary by their background. Like minorities and white people don't equate Thailand with hookers. They think elephants and tigers and stuff, or resorts and honeymoon location. At least in the USA. Maybe because that's a long way to go to fuck hookers. I think most Americans, think of Brazil when they think of ladyboys and hookers. At least they used to, maybe Hangover changed that.
>>
>>1085995
>Barebacking a whore

God no.
>>
I posted this on /x/ and realized I wanted to ask here if anyone had personal experiences. just gonna copy paste the story from /x/ first.

"
it didn't happen to me but it happened to my sister and cousin while we were sharing a room in thailand. apparently theres this rule in thailand where if you stat in a hotel or something you have to knock before entering the first time so that the ghosts know a visitor is staying and that they have to clear out. On the last day we stayed a nicer hotel and i went first with the luggage while the girls walked around bangkok, at the door I forgot to knock and didn't really pay it any mind and forgot entirely about the superstition and just chilled in the room, and fell asleep. The next morning when I wake up my sisters, who had gotten home later, asked me whether or not I had forgotten to knock because they told me they saw shadows standing over me watching as i slept that disappeared as they were coming in and later as my cousin was in the bathroom she saw a disembodied head floating behind her in the mirror.

at first I thought it was some bullshit troll but I realized, shit they didn't know i didn't knock until I told them the next morning."

So travelers, have you ever been told of this legend? Did you ever forget to knock and notice some strange shit happen?
>>
>>1088113
yes I got high before too
>>
>>1088113
Thailand likes to claim they are Buddhist, but it's heavily animist and they have tons of these type of beliefs. One is rooms or houses at a T intersection is more likely to have ghosts
>>
>>1088132
Thta can be said for just about every dominantly Theravada Buddhist country in SEA, to include Laos,Cambodia, Sri Lanka and Myanmar. I think it's because Buddhism meshes well with the animism that predated it. And the Hindu undercurrents as well.

I know Sri Lanka is South Asia, but holds the same religious beleifs as the other Theravada countirs. Also it should be noted that Theravada is the oldest form, I think most westerners are more familiar with the Mahayana form because it's practiced by more people and is the dominant form in East Asia, who the west has a longer and more intimate relation with.
>>
>>1088113
>>1088132
>>1088137
good time to mention the ghost dolls?
http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/26/aviation/thai-smile-airways-luk-thep-doll/
>>
>>1088138
my facebook has long since ceased blowing up with these. Seems like they were a flash in the pan.
>>
>>1088113
no, sounds retarded though.
>>
File: The Boys.jpg (42 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
The Boys.jpg
42 KB, 600x400
>Land at Bangkok Don Muang at 14:10
>Have a flight from Suvarnabhumi at 16:10
>Have 2 hours to get there/check bags etc

How fucked are we?
>>
>>1088271
I have known people to make a connection that tight, but you will need some luck on your side. Do you definitely need checked bags?

The public taxi queue at Don Muang can be really long at certain times of the day and if that is the case go straight to one of the private operators. It will cost more of course. Make sure you tell the driver to use the toll ways and if they speak decent English you could offer a tip to go faster (but they already drive like maniacs for the most part).

If you make it to the check-in desk at Suvarnabhumi within 45mins of boarding, then you will make the flight. If it is a full service airline there might even be more wiggle room than that, but I wouldn't count on it.

Good luck senpai.
>>
>>1087855
how much would it cost me to get a nice thai wife? is that still done?
>>
>>1088286
All of your worldly possessions eventually, including your soul.
>>
>>1088286
Ticket fare, visa fare and some social skills (a somewhat impressive bank account can help).
>>
i have three questions that i need to know the answer too before i finally book my flights to Thailand

if any kind anon can answer them i would be very grateful

1. how easy is it to get cocaine?
2. how much is good quality cocaine?
3. how long would £4000 last me if i also wanted to fuck a whore every other day?

thanks
>>
>>1088372
If fucking whores and snorting coke are that important to you, just go to Colombia.
>>
>>1088372
oh and theres 2 more but they aren't as important

1. which country in that part of asia is the best for safe and good quality heroin/opium?

2. which country has the best price/performance ratio for pussy?

>>1088376
its not the most important part, i also really love indochinese culture but i want the fun side aspect of drugs and whores
>>
>>1088290
but i dont have a soul, did you even read my question?
>>
>>1088378
Drugs will literally get you at worse executed in SEA. Thailand you can get away with weed, but anything harder and it's Brokedown Palace. I can't remember which, but either Indonesia or Malaysia just executed a bunch of foreigners, even first world ones, for drugs. SEA is not the place to go for drugs
>>
>>1086358

memetuks are way more expensive and dangerous than taxis, i would trade novelty for life any day lel
>>
>>1088411
How does this work with prescriptions? Cant you just buy whatever you want from the pharmacies
>>
>>1085791
both...underaged lady boys
>>
>>1088455
This
How easy is it to get painkillers OTC? Do they ask a lot of stuff or is it just like buying a pint of milk?
Also do they have oxy , vicodin , percs and so on or is it just shitty codiene and trams?
>>
My friends all bailed on a contiki tour but I have the money and time off.
Should I just fly to thailand, book a hotel for like nine days and try to enjoy myself in bars?

If so what's the best area to fly too, prostitute and not getting robbed wise?
>>
>>1088553
>My friends all bailed on a contiki tour but I have the money and time off.
Should I just fly to thailand, book a hotel for like nine days and try to enjoy myself in bars?

yes, now do it.

as for safety, go to bangkok and then maybe an outer are for a few days. there will be people beghing to give you a guided tour. if loneliness is an issue pick a tour guide your age and ask them to hang out and show you around while they are on the clock.
>>
Heading to Thailand in early May and heading back around the middle of the month.

How's Bangkok around that time? Changmai? Phuket?

How can I best get around to and from those places? Should I rent a car?

Also, trying to have a sexy time adventure without the whole prostitution thing. Are the tourists any good for that? And what are the best spots for that?

I'd ask a few more questions but I think I'll not.
>>
Heading to Thailand with family in July for 2 weeks, flying to Bangkok but have no plans after that.

Any advice as to where to go at that time of year? I realize it's a shit time of year to go but I didn't have much say in it, looking to avoid seedy areas due to younger siblings
>>
>>1088602
Bangkok will be hot and humid, Chiang Mai a bit nicer and the smog should be gone or on its way out. Fuck Phuket, just avoid it. Thailand is #2 for road deaths, unless you are used to driving in utter chaos, then avoid it, it's an extra cost you don't need anyways.

Just go to Khao San road in BKK and Zoe in Yellow in Chiang Mai after 10pm and hook up with some tourist, easy as hell.

>>1088607
Ayutthaya, Sukhothai, Chiang Mai, Nan, Phayao, and for islands Koh Chang, Koh Samet, Koh Lanta for islands.
>>
>>1085385
Ping pong show...
>>
>>1088411
>>1088372

This don't fuck with drugs in that part of the world they don't fuck about and the locals may turn you into the cops to get the heat off their ass.

It was Indonesiathat executed a few Europeans and Australian nationals.

Go to south America those two Scottish girls were caught smuggling a load of drugs and got to serve their sentences in UK , think they're already released.
>>
I am going to spend 7 days in Bangkok. How much money is it normal to use on food and such?

Would 350£ be enough?

Any advice on eating healthy in Bangkok would be grea
>>
>>1088905
Also, is it possible to pay with a VISA card and withraw money from ATM or a bank? or do I have ta bring Alot of THB?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.