[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is Bangkok like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: web-conner08661.jpg (58 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
web-conner08661.jpg
58 KB, 1280x800
Should I consider a visit?

Any locals here ?

Any artists ?

Is it called Diamond City ?
>>
How can farang in Thailand tell ladyboys from apart real girls?

Must be hard
>>
Bangkok knows no gender .
>>
>>1084204
I hear they have killer saunas.
>>
Bangkok is quite nice, really big and too fucking busy for my liking. The BTS makes travelling about very simple and cheap, but still be prepared to get fucked by the tuk tuks and taxi drivers. Didn't like the amount of people, the busyness and that god awful smell everywhere you seem to go.
>>
>>1084390
Im fawkin zeez brah
>>
>>1084390
Too soon
>>
File: 1456106482433.jpg (40 KB, 570x570) Image search: [Google]
1456106482433.jpg
40 KB, 570x570
I had the time of my life in Bangkok last year
>Handsome and /fit/
>Try tinder
>Spend 10 days as a manwhore staying at different qt's apartments
It was surreal. I've never experienced such thirst anywhere else.

>mfw going back in a couple of months :^)
>>
>>1084560
You should go in April during Songkran
>>
>>1084568
Wish I could, but I probably won't be able to go until May. What's it like?
>>
>>1084560

Were they Thai girls?
>>
>>1084575
Yeah, why?
>>
>>1084575
Being in Thailand there is a very good chance that 10 apartment owners will be Thai. God motherfucking damn it you mong.
>>
>>1084204
Time flies, doesn't seem a minute
Since the Tirolean Spa had the chess boys in it
All change, don't you know that when you
Play at this level, there's no ordinary venue
One night in Bangkok and the world's your oyster
The bars are temples but the pearls ain't free
You'll find a God in every golden cloister
And if you're lucky then the God's a she
I can feel an angel sliding up to me
"Get Thai'd", you're talking to a tourist
Whose every move's among the purest
I get my kicks above the waistline, sunshine
One night in Bangkok makes a hard man humble
Not much between despair and ecstasy
One night in Bangkok and the tough guys tumble
Can't be too careful with your company
I can feel the Devil walking next to me
Siam's gonna be the witness
To the ultimate test of cerebral fitness
This grips me more than would
A muddy old river or Reclining Buddha
One night in Bangkok and the world's your oyster
The bars are temples but the pearls ain't free
You'll find a God in every golden cloister
A little flesh, a little history
I can feel an angel slidin' up to me
>>
>>1084826
>God motherfucking damn it you mong.
Mong?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8_U0RJ1yt8

>mong
>Illslick
>Thaikoon
>Legendary
>BangBaht
>>
File: 1398196770051.jpg (45 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1398196770051.jpg
45 KB, 512x384
>>1084560
post pics of them?

>mfw i'm flying to bangkok in a few days and i'm not /fit/ but a solid 7.5 qt at least
>mfw it's going to be just like in my animes
>>
File: Namnlös.png (322 KB, 395x482) Image search: [Google]
Namnlös.png
322 KB, 395x482
>>1084846
If you're a 7.5 white qt they're going to swarm you. Protip: you don't want them anywhere close to your facebook, they'll comment weird shit on everything. Download Line messenger and add them there. Either ask them to guide you somewhere, go for drinks somewhere, or go to Kao San road with them. When you meet up be VERY touchy feely with them. For some reason thai grills don't want to make out in public (exceptions on the dance floor, for some reason), so don't be put off if she declines a kiss. If all goes according to plan just invite yourself over under some false pretense, or get your own hotel room.

Try to learn some phrases in thai too, they love it. Call them narak and they'll swoon.

Only have pics of one (before I understood not to add them on facebook). There's no ceiling for how high you can aim in terms of looks, since you're a 9-10 in most thai grills eyes. Pic related's perfect boobies made up for her plain face tho :^)

If you play your cards right you literally won't have to pay for a bed, just ask if it's ok to sleep over at their place.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-26-05-53-51.jpg (664 KB, 1440x2038) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-26-05-53-51.jpg
664 KB, 1440x2038
>>1084881
I can confirm this. I'm a black manlet, and this is true enough enough for me. Thai's really don't see color, or there is enough that has a preference that your color won't matter. Can confirm the Facebook thing, as well. Made that mistake, and now my FB page as basically dead to me because of the comments I get. I never post things on my timeline anymore, only in groups, and rarely change my profile pic or cover photo because of the comments it will invite
>>
>>1084900
When I most recently changed my cover photo I had three Thai chicks who I fucked and had all found out about each other comment on it back to back. As a "mark my territory"type thing also. The first one had the dog blowing a kiss sticker, the current one I'm fucking, then a past one commented a one those big smile faces, then a third a "55555". I expected the first one, sort of, but the other two were just being petty when they saw she posted. They didn't bother commenting other new profile pic I posted at the same time, because my current gf hadn't. They were trying to show me/her they still exist or something, I don't know. Fortunately she's not the jealous type, though I did get asked about the comments on the above pic and there were more comments than that and from different chicks on that one.
>>
Is it a good place for a solo traveller that has never left England?

Also, I'm 6'4" and (very) white. Will this draw unwanted attention?
>>
How is the crime? Is it cool to walk around with a. DSLR?
>>
>>1084902
Yeah, they all do that claim territory thing over social media. One grill was so fucking jealous/pissed when she saw some other grills had commented on my line picture. She carefully noted my iphone password, went through my tinder and was really mad for a couple of hours before she made her mind up to prove that I wouldn't need to see any other grills than her.

Also ALWAYS USE A CONDOM. If theyäre poor, getting pregnant with the child of a western dude is winning the lottery, because they can try and guilt you into taking care of her and the child. They all go on about how they don't like condoms, don't listen to them.

Fuuuuck I wanna go back. Being a good looking non-asian in BKK is like being a perfect 10 grill in a western country.
>>
>>1084958
You can be Asian, too. If you look like a K pop star. As far as the whole condom thing it seems pretty common with Asians in general that if you are their boyfriend it means no condoms. BUT with the Thais the barrier to entry to being their boyfriend is very low. In fact, you'll be it and not know it . I have a vasectomy, I know most don't get one in their 20s like I did, if at all. I still only went raw with any after "dating" for awhile. Translation after fucking a handful of times. Child support is not enforced, at least with the USA, so if you are heartless you can pump and dump.

The real thing you should warn about is the Thai chicks violent streak, both physical and verbal, when they feel they are wronged. Remember their national sport is martial art where they put kids in the ring. Just for some insight into their mental
>>
File: 1429861075047.jpg (34 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
1429861075047.jpg
34 KB, 650x366
What's Bangkok like during Songkran? I hear Thais will throw water balloons and splash water on you, no matter what you're wearing, and are obnoxious.

I also read it's one of the hottest times of the year there.

How to prevent taxi drivers from scamming you when leaving the airport?
>>
>>1084981
>How to prevent taxi drivers from scamming you when leaving the airport?
Take the train. No risk of getting scammed, saves money, and is probably faster since the traffic is shit most of the day. Ask someone on the airport for directions, it's not far at all.

Don't trust anyone who just walks up to you and pretends to be your best friend, ever. It's handy to know some "gtfo"-phrases in thai, makes them think you know your way around the place.
>>
Lots of knowledgeable Anons in here. Thaifriendly was always an easy way to meet girls. Speak sweetly and don't rush to talk about sex and it Will work out. I'm a solid 7 in the US, in Thailand I punched way above my weight class. I always prefered the white Chinese blooded girls though, much easier to land darker girls. All of my knowledge is of the North, the only bkk girl I dated, I met in Chiang Mai, she was up visiting. Crazy girls can be found at places like Tawang Daeng and more country like places. Luk tung and pleng chiwit are not my favorite types of music but girls get drunk and go crazy over it. Maybe they dance now to hip-hop as Anon mentioned the new wave, but I was hitting the bars when girls just stood there. I still prefer to listen to:
Silly Fool, Big Ass, Slot Machine, Buddha Bless, Modern Dog. I prefer rock, even scremo like Roses Fall over hip-hop. I'm headed back all summer to be with my girlfriend if any anons will he around.
>>
>>1085002
Did you try both thaifriendly and tinder? Any differences?
>>
>>1085220
Tinder became popular after I already had a girlfriend, so I never bothered. TF has a solid mix of real girls, girls looking for fun, and girls looking for money. It seems like a lot of guys just go on there and shot gun approach it and start off talking about sex. So, a lot of girls hated that and got off TF. That approach will work with some, but Thai girls won't be happy if you consider them all like whores. The other anon was right about the boyfriend barrier being low and it being easy enough to land girls. But, Thailand is number 1 for penis reattachment surgery, so beware of the jealousy.
>>
>>1084981
Go to Chiang mai or Phayao if you don't mind being 1 of 10 white people. God damn being the only white guy in their small clubs was fun, it used to be like that in Chiang mai in the mid 2000 now cm is full of young expats and some one put that Thai bars in lonely planet, without the mention of don't dress like a backpacker. This has caused a few clubs to put up a 300b entrance fee for whites.
>>
>>1084911
Anybody?
>>
>>1085285
Aight, I never bothered with thaifriendly last time I was there as tinder was good enough on its own.

Yeah, I know how jealous they can be.
>Thailand is number 1 for penis reattachment surgery
Fug
>>
>>1085316
Not unless you go to really remote areas, even then it's going to be people asking tot take pics with you and little kids pointing and shouting "FARANG FARANG FARANG". The best way to handle the latter is to smile, laught, and point back and say "khon Thai khon Thai khon Thai!" or something along the lines of "mai chai, bpen mamuang khrap". Meaning, no, I'm a mango, not a guava. You will have the kid do a WTF? and all the adults will have a laugh.
>>1085323
a bunch of Thai girls don't know westerners use tinder for a hookup, some think it's a legit dating or friend making app...
>>
>>1085334
OK, thank you. I didn't really understand the last part of what you said but a friend of mine who is a similar height had that experience in the Philippines with people asking to take their picture.
>>
>>1085352
The word for a white foreigner is the same as guava, and kids love to call you out on it.
>>
>>1084206
just ask
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.