[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Japan with a girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: 1447366687160.jpg (241 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1447366687160.jpg
241 KB, 1920x1080
I may be traveling to Japan sometime this year and will be staying with a cute girl who, I think, has dropped some hints at being interested in a romantic relationship. I read the sticky, but what are some cute date kind of places to go to? I for sure want to see the Kiyosumi garden since I like landscapes and nature type things. She also mentioned going to an onsen with me. I hope to meet her family in Miyazaki, but I'm not sure if we'll travel much since she lives in Tokyo and I don't want to make her feel obligated to spend travel money. Anyway, what would be some nice places to go with her? I don't know if there's any trendy places I should know of.
>>
same desu
>>
Take me with you my man
>>
>>1083592
Film the inevitable double teaming you guys do on her and make a thread with the vidya
>>
How did you met her? I met an asian girl trough tinder and changing my gps over there.
>>
File: 1410619704544.gif (500 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1410619704544.gif
500 KB, 500x281
>>1083628
>>1083592
Nope. Not happening, famalam.
>>
>>1083629
Back in highschool, I randomly decided on getting a penpal, so I just went online and found her. I messaged several people, but they stopped responding after a while and this girl just happened to be very similar to myself so we kept talking for a few years and here we are.
>>
Hate to break it to you but shes probably not interested in you as anything more than a friend.
>>
>>1083515
What kind of hints?
How long are you staying with her?
>>
>>1083664
I'm ok with that too, honestly. It'd be awesome to go around Japan with a cute girl whether you're in a relationship or not.

>>1083665
The biggest one was last December when she told me she wanted me to visit then, and that Christmas in Japan is about couples and less family. She also lives alone if that puts things in better perspective. There's some other smaller things that may simply be flattering misunderstandings.
>talks to her family about me enough that they have a positive opinion of me
>often asks about me visiting her
>we both mentioned our poor experiences with dating and she always tries to cheer me up and says nice things about me
>we also skype on occasion, mainly when she's free from work
Some other little things like that, although it is understandable if I've misinterpreted things. I'm fine with a platonic relationship though. I never intended anything more than that when we started talking and the distance is a big deal. Meeting a friend like this is more than exciting enough for me. I don't know how long I'll stay there. Probably a week or two. We haven't set up much any plans or anything yet. I'm not sure what time of the year I'll visit. Depends how much money I raise and when we'll both be free.
>>
>>1083635
Yeah I did that once with a japanese girl. I went there too.

She ended up being crazy, figured it out a few months later

Good luck
>>
>>1083676
That's unfortunate. Did you ever skype with her or anything like that beforehand? How long did you talk to her?
>>
>>1083676
>muh Japanese girls are "crazy" epic may may
>>1083686
Don't listen to him, bro. He did no such thing. Just a troll.
>>
>>1083693
It doesn't really bother me whether he had a bad experience or not. I've been talking to my girl enough that I feel pretty confident in her sanity.
>>
>>1083515
You fucking pussy little fag. If you were a MAN you'd fucking demand she dates you right NOW and all you'd need to bring with you is a 48 pack of the elephant condoms. Don't pussyfoot like a little bitch, cause if she doesn't want your dick, and chances are she does, it's gonna be an awkward ass trip.

Life isn't an anime and shy little bitch boys don't eventually land the women of their dreams. Shy bitch boys with no courage jack it to hentai and end up Elliot Rodgering everyone.

I say this because I care, not to be a bully. Just tell her you're taking her on a date, don't ask her permission fucking tell her, and if you maintain control of the situation and make her love you, it won't matter if the date's at a McDonald's.

B E A M A N
E

A

M
A
N
>>
>>1083694
Ha! You poor soul. Please come back on trv and tell us how your manly instincts panned out.
>>
Cool blog thread :^)
>>
File: 1323984930700.png (6 KB, 194x160) Image search: [Google]
1323984930700.png
6 KB, 194x160
>>1083726
Didn't start that way. I was asking for places to visit and ideas for things to do, but everyone asked other stuff.
>>
>>1083729
Nobody here knows (or probably cares to know) what either of you like. If you two are so similar just do whatever you'de normally do and bring her along. That aside, if she lives in Tokyo whatever she knows about will probably shit on anything we can come up with.

Side note: Bring your own condoms and don't be thrown off if it seems like she's throwing you so-blatant-i-must-be-imagining-it "we're going to fuck later" conversation & situational alley-oops. She's probably trying to smash. Get it in before she reveals she's marrying her senpai.
>>
>>1083676
>>1083693
Its not a meme, literally and figuratively

No one really says that but they ARE quite insane compared to girls in the rest of the world
>>
>>1083847
Women in general are crazy, but Asian girls in general, Filipinas excepted, tend to have their own kind of crazy. In the same way Hispanic chicks have their own kind of crazy, and African chicks have their own kind of crazy.
>>
She's asking you to go to an onsen with you? I believe they're usually gender seperated, except for more rurally located ones. But yeah, that'd mean both of you getting naked and taking a hot bath together.

Also, since you mentioned talking to her about relationships, can you confirm if she's single right now? A girl I've been online friends with for a really long time, but hadn't spoken to in about a year, suddenly asked me if I'd be interested in meeting up this year, but it turned out she isn't actually single, so I'm not sure if I'd even want to anymore.

Anyway, to answer your question. Something you might want to do, especially if you both fall in love with each other, is visit Enoshima. It's a really small island, not too far from Tokyo. There's a lot of exploring to do, like visiting the rocky shores, going into a dark cave together (with a lantern), visiting the garden and the lighthouse, and visiting the nearby beach. The biggest attraction, though, is the "Love Bell" at the top of the island. To get there it feels like you're climbing a really small mountain (or you could just take the lift) and at the top you'll find a big bell and a lot of padlocks with romantic messages. You could ring it together and possibly put up your own padlock/ema. You can read more about it here: http://www.japan-talk.com/jt/new/love-bell
>>
>>1083880
She lived in Miyazaki, which she said is a very rural area, at the time when she mentioned onsen to me. I'm almost certain she's single. Too especially since she wanted me to come over on Christmas since that's a couple's thing and she would be alone. She probably would have told me if she weren't single anymore. I find it funny and kind of cute but she has also told me how she has had bad luck with dating. Thanks for the suggestion. That's the kind of reply I've been hoping for. The exploring and hiking sounds like a lot of fun.
>>
>>1083676
>
story?
>>
>>1083686

Story:

We met on a language exchange site. We talked online for a year or two as well as skyped. She was very intelligent, cute and we seemed to match very well.

One summer on a whim I went to Tokyo. I had a friend in the navy over there anyway. It was magical. I met her after her college classes everyday and we hung out.

A year later she comes to school in the US and she begins asking me for help. I'm happy to. After another year she comes to my university and it basically progresses to the point where she wants me to do all her hw for her.

This entire time she would say things about how she loved me and we even dated but she never really showed any physical affection. She became dominant, angry and controlling over the years and I was too blind to see it.

It took awhile but I got out of it. I have a feeling she was looking for a green card and just had ideas about dating an American.

Not saying their all like that but like someone else said, like Hispanics and Italians they also have their own kind of crazy. They do make Italians look like school girls. And its a lot more subtle
>>
>>1083847
>they ARE quite insane compared to girls in the rest of the world

No, they're not.

Oftentimes people's behavior is a reflection of those with whom they share company. Why don't you look at yourself in the mirror before you deflect all the blame, bro.
>>
Can we get back on track instead of talking about how crazy women might be?
>>
>>1084021
Same here anon, unfortunately I was a fool and married her with a kid. Wish I hadn't . Such is life
>>
>>1084079
Where do you think we are.pdf
>>
File: 1451675104660.jpg (2 MB, 1283x1710) Image search: [Google]
1451675104660.jpg
2 MB, 1283x1710
>>1084080
What's your story anonbro if you don't mind my asking?

What's your current situation?
>>
>>1084080
So what happened?
>>
She is going to drug you and harvest your organs, no joke
>>
>>1084592
Will it turn into an extravagant adventure where I have to track her down before I run out of time, but it turns out she really did like me, but an underground organ selling organization has been threatening her and her only way out is to steal my organs?
>>
>>1084048
>weebsoldier defending his glorious land of the rising sun

No, I know you have had few sexual partners so you have no frame of reference, but those jap girls will fucking stab you in a small argument. They will constantly berate you for not being rich enough, good enough, smart enough, they will smile in public and cry and scream and get violent in private. They are nuts.

This isnt just one or two, it's every jap I've dealt with for more than 1 date
>>
>>1084799
I can agree with this. Where do you weebs think that anime crazy chick meme comes from, and chicks like Bulma from DBZ and stuff. The only Asian chicks that aren't psycho in a similar way are Flips, but they are two faced, more subtly manipulatI've psycho, and are self harm types if you leave them/it's you in the wrong. The rest try to stab you if they think you are wrong, whether it's true or not. I have fork wounds and teeth marks to prove it.

Violent crazy crown is between Jap and Thai. Ilogical, weird, mood swingy, crazy between Korean and Chinese. Though all have a good mix of both. And a total lack of accountability for their actions. It's your fault they act they way. Because they love you so much and you make them crazy.
>>
>>1084807
So they're like every other woman but less slutty in public?
>>
>>1084811
There's level. Thai's do remind me of Latin American and Italian chicks. Filipinas remind of Spanish (Spain) chicks. Japanese and Chinese both have that thing where they look real demure on the outside but are secretly controlling behind close doors. Watch "Fresh Off the Boat" on ABC for a perfect example of that. Koreans are like American Catholic chicks or like Madonna ex-Catholics. Either way, up the ass.
>>
File: 1316584301519.jpg (59 KB, 337x367) Image search: [Google]
1316584301519.jpg
59 KB, 337x367
>>1084821
>Watch "Fresh Off the Boat" on ABC for a perfect example of that.
Asian here. That show is fucking retarded. I'm 90% sure it's completely directed by white people thinking up Asian stereotypes. At the very least there some white washed Asians writing jokes in. I can't stand people like that.
>>
>>1084838
It's actually based on a memoir of an Asian dude
>>
>>1084838
>>1084840
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fresh_Off_the_Boat:_A_Memoir
>>
>>1084821
lmao shit that so true i fucked my korean gf's butthole like a month after she lost her virginity to me "oh your in my ass nnggg" idk why but she fucking loved it and from what i read online alot of korean chicks seem to love anal.

idk senpai , i feel bad for dudes that end up with americanized koreans/asian women. They sleep around alot especially in highschool/uni

I guess if you have yellow fever that bad marrying one is heaven for them
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.