[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trip to Germany - Safe or Not?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 0
Me and two friends wish to travel to Germany in March for a week. All three are 20-25 .
Our current plan stands at 4 nights at Berlin, 3 nights at Hamburg and one day at Kiel.
We wanted to visit one of us' relatives that lives in Kiel.
We contracted them and they told about the current situation in Germany not being... well.. safe.
We received a lot of stories about rape, murder and other kinds of violence.
I made a quick check (google), and got a nice result. pic related.

Any chance someone who lives there can share a little bit of opinion on the situation there?

Also, while i'm at it - our plan is as follows:
Berlin to Hamburg by train.
Hamburg to Kiel by Rental Car.
Any comment on our choice?
Anyone knows the price range, especially for the rental?
My google pages turned pink yet again searching for an answer.
>>
If you're not safe here you're not safe anywhere
>>
>>1078335
How many news about an American who got shot do you read a day?
How many times did you get shot?

Apply the same principle to getting raped in Germany.
>>
well memed.
>>
no worries, it's all safe. there's no more threats than in any other western country at this moment in time. i am a german woman living in frankfurt and often in berlin, so I can judge. berlin-hamburg by train and hamburg - kiel by rental is also the right choice. the only thing you picked wrong is the month ;-) may/june would have been better. have fun!
>>
it's safe. cities are like any central European big cities. Not as safe as Oslo or Zürich but safer than Paris, London or Rome.

check train prices on
bahn.de
discount train tickets:
fromatob.com
ltur.com

I don't know about rental cars, you'll get better rates if you don't rent it from the big companies (Europcar, Sixt,..) at airports, I think. Also both rental and train will be cheaper the longer you book it in advance. Have fun!
>>
>>1078345
ey haste bock auf ficken? 19 uhr hauptwache, be there or be square
>>
>>1078335
First, m or f? I will be in Osnabruck for a week
>>
>>1078484
All three of us male.

>>1078339
>>1078345
Actually we are israelifags, we are used to read news about terror strikes and bombings and shit.
The problem is that it's like living in a bad neighborhood - you get used to it, you find a way to get by.
But going to a foreign place means pretty much leaving you helpless...

>>1078345
>>1078359
> the only thing you picked wrong is the month ;-) may/june would have been better. have fun!
thanks, We are between semesters so it's our only free week to actually travel.

> berlin-hamburg by train and hamburg - kiel by rental is also the right choice.
> I don't know about rental cars, you'll get better rates if you don't rent it from the big companies (Europcar, Sixt,..) at airports, I think.
also, thanks, It's first time for me traveling abroad - so for some reason it wasn't obvious for me.
I will defiantly check prices at listed sites.
>>
>>1078484

>actually trying to pick up someone on /trv/

kek
>>
>>1078523
Lmfao I hope you kikes get stabbed
>>
>>1078523
hitler did nothing wrong
>>
>>1078523
Lol, you jews have all the money in the world and you're still pinching pennies over a car rental. No wonder you're so hated
>>
>>1078570
>>1078583
All rich murifags belive all israelis are jews.
It's only like 60% jews... there are loads of christians here.
FYI all three atheist russians, two of us don't even have any jew family members.
>>
>>1078523
Well have fun. Also dont forget to stamp tickets for tain unless you buy online from Bahn
>>
>>1078600
ok you're good then
stick to calling yourself russian in germany tho
>>
>>1078630
Russians are pure bydlo cancer in Germany.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.