[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Taco Bell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: nuMMnwY.png (5 MB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
nuMMnwY.png
5 MB, 2048x2048
How much trouble would I be in if I were to cross into the Washington State from Canada with a Joint of Marijuana and got caught? I want to get high and eat Taco Bell in the US.
>>
>>1077897
>get high before you cross
???
>>
>>1077901
I want to be my optimum highness before i eat taco bell. Do you think it'll be just a fine or a slap on the wrist or something?
>>
>>1077897
>how much trouble will i get in for attempting to smuggle drugs into the united states?
>>
>>1077897
Good riddance.
>>
>>1077897
you ARE aware that Washington State has legalised marijuana, right? You\d probably find a shop selling a joint before youd find taco bell.

C'mon use your head man.

...oh wait it\s bait. 8/10, you got me
>>
>>1077929
Washington State has, the US has not. PROTIP: Customs and DEA agent at the border do not work for the state of Washington.
>>
>>1077943
He's saying that OP could just buy when he's already in Wash state, since it's easy as fuck to get it there.

Also OP, you're eating your time with Taco Bell, it doesnt improve significantly when you're high. Taco Bell is perfect drunk food, not high food.
Get thee to a White Castle or Rally's (or their regional equivalents).
>>
>>1077946
*wasting your time, not eating your time
>>
>>1077897
Whatever you do, do it quickly. I heard the crunchwrap sliders, AKA their best menu item in years, are on their way out.
>>
>>1077897
>risking a criminal record for this """""""food"""""""

You deserve what you get
>>
finally someone with their priorities straight
>>
bro, if you're in vancouver there are fucking taco balls around, do you really have to go all the way down there?
>>
>>1077897
just buy weed legally when you get into washington
>>
>>1077897
0.5/10 thread bc I laffed

There will probably be a weed shop within a mile of the border, Washington is one of the only places in the world where it's legal and ppl living near the border will take advantage of that

Honestly though if you found a REALLY good hiding spot there's no way they'd find or even look for it. Like if you taped it inside your car engine. Still a bad idea though lol. If you get caught you're dealing with the fed, not some local cop who also smokes weed and is just trying to meet a quota
>>
God i love living in Washington. Pot shops all over and they compete with each other which is good for me
>>
>>1077943
This.

Also, you can potentially get in trouble smoking and transporting weed in Washington state as well if you're caught by federal agents. The rules are a little messed up right now until more states join WA and CO.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.