[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here did birthright "Free 10 day trip to Israel?"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 11
Anyone here did birthright "Free 10 day trip to Israel?" My mother is pressuring me to go since I turn 27 by next summer and its the last chance I can do it.

My main worry is that I will be completely and utterly miserable due to sleep deprivation. In high school I went to some weekend or 3 day retreats with Jewish youth groups like USY and BBYO, and barely got any sleep because of people fucking around in the room all night long. The result being in zombie mode super tired for most of the trip and couldn't handle it. And if its a fast paced traveling trip its not like I can go back to the room and nap during the day if I need to. How is the sleeping arrangement, and do people actually get to sleep 7 hours a night or does everyone party all the time and barely sleep?

I also noted groups for aspergers and special needs, which claim to be slower paced and more relaxed. I have aspergers, but would be worried that the trip would be more for the full retard type of autists, and its not available in summer anyway as I just checked. I really would like to just go on a regular trip, one with local residents I can stay in touch with after, but am genuinely worried I'll be stuck with party people who don't mind sleeping 4 hours a day for 10 days, while I'm having microsleeps and no energy to socialize or enjoy myself. Give me your experiences please.

Also, how does the air travel work, and are there options to explore other places/extended travel plan as well?
>>
A jewish mother pressuring her son?

Birthright measures the intermarriage rate of jews who take the trip, and jews who don't. The more likely you are to marry a jew after is how they measure success.

From what you have posted, and what I've heard about birthright, you wont like it. I think it's usually two bed hotel rooms, so maybe you could get lucky and have a quiet room mate. The average age is younger, and the guides encourage people to have fun and there's quite a bit of drinking and sex.
>>
>>1077421
I think I'd just stick to /r9k/ OP.
>>
File: 1444929229017.jpg (38 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
1444929229017.jpg
38 KB, 403x403
>>
>>1077428
listen to this guy if you want to remove yourself from the genepool.

otherwise, fuck sleep and experience life. or not. nobody else will give a shit what you decide, not even your mother. your life
>>
OP here, and well it seems my fears are justified, endless reviews mentioning severe sleep deprivation.

>>1077454
As I mentioned, undersleeping for 10 fucking days in a row is different than partying hard then taking a nap. Sleep deprivation is one of those things I can't tolerate, would literally crash from the stress. Probably gonna just opt out of this zionist propaganda and not take the free bait.

>>1077454
>>
File: awyiss.png (956 KB, 696x782) Image search: [Google]
awyiss.png
956 KB, 696x782
seems interesting

im not really jewish and certainly not practicing it, but im from an ex-ussr country and my paternal grandmother was jewish
so i guess i'm eligible?
>>
>>1077464
You should be. A friend of mine went and liked it (10 days of free travel in any Middle-Eastern country isn't to be scoffed at). Though there is propaganda, of course.
>>
>>1077467
yeah im expecting a lot of propaganda
it seems really tempting tho but im not sure if i wanna sell my soul to the joos
>>
i did taglit last year
10 days in shitty hotels with 3 ppl per room, you can only sleep for 4-5 hours but youre riding a bus half the time and if you can fall asleep you can catch up on it.
>>
>>1077476
also there is an option to extend your trip and stay several days or weeks longer (they give you a return ticket for a later date) so you can rent a car and chill in eilat or lel aviv
>>
>>1077464
You're a jew.
>>
>>1077528
not according to jewish law
>>
File: Nuremberg_laws.jpg (2 MB, 3250x2278) Image search: [Google]
Nuremberg_laws.jpg
2 MB, 3250x2278
>>1077539
I have my own table of reference.
>>
>>1077556
xDDDD i love this meme :D
>>
>>1077556
according to that chart i'm not jewish
>>
>>1077473
Do it, but please don't become another raging shithead who got converted on a birthright trip. I do know one guy who was easygoing and reasonable and not religious, and after he did a birthright trip he became a real zealot, constantly flooding his fb with arab-muslim hate videos.
>>
File: rat_2371638b.jpg (88 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
rat_2371638b.jpg
88 KB, 620x387
>>
>>1077579
not a chance of that m8, ive put in too many hours over at /pol/ for that to happen
>>
>>1077421
OP, don't listen to all the haters. You should take all cool experiences in life as they come. It'l be memorable, whether it's all good or good mixed with bad.
As far as sleep goes, when anyone does a organized christian tour of Israel, it's pretty fast paced, due to distances between the sites, you might have to start out early to go out to Masada, stopping in jericho, time to dip in the dead sea, climb around some ruins, and then back for dinner, and then off to someone else the next morning in the their direction day to day, and so forth. Here's how to survive something that starts early and ends late. Active noise-cancelling headphones and earplugs. This allows you to drown out a snorer, get into a personal zone while on a plane or bus. Chill music, cozy clothes, shoes good with rocks. I think you'll actually have a great deal of fun.
As far as catching a nap, just feign illness "feel a little like a cold coming on". Or "I have a wicked headache, gonna lay down an hour or two," skip this lecture, see you at dinner. Go to evening ideas to party, just set a time limit. Bring extra money for taxis. For the roommate situation, you lay it down that you require your sleep, and if your roomie has a hookup, it is to happen in the other person's room, period. State it up front that you are a bear if you miss sleep. Then be a good roomie with booze, chocolate, snacks, a gift. Balance it.
>>
>>1077539
Jewish law is different than Israeli law. If any one of your grandparents were jewish, you're considered a jew and qualify for citizenship.
>>
>>1077617
i dont need their citizenship desu
>>
btw is it safe?
do they go to areas that are under terror threat?
a free trip is nice but i dont want to get blown up my some palestinian terrorists
>>
>>1077915
>do they go to areas that are under terror threat?
No, they wouldn't do that. Locals are some of the most aware and informed people. They've got phone apps and have minute by minute news from various sources.

What is the current ongoing threat are stab-happy random Palestinian teens in suburbs in and, really, just random. Anything like missiles would be caught in their iron dome, so no worries about them. Anything else, honestly, you can't avoid, but you should keep your eyes open when out and about anywhere. Take comfort in the fact every single citizen paid their dues with 1-2 military years at a minimum. It'll be like touring an army base afterhours.
>>
>>1077915
>btw is it safe?
Probably will never be a time in the future that would be as safe as right now. Time is now!

If I were to have time to go back, I'd go right now. I'd feel like the whole region is so volatile and so messed up economically now, that this level of recession flooded with immigration in the surrounds will create instability and prop up the wrong sort of groups, for a good two decades (or forever, who knows?). It stirs up shit when poverty is rampant, because it creates activism even more than the propaganda does every day. And, it's every regional country affected by ISIL and the countries the immigrants flooded into...so it's not just one or two groups in a portion of these countries now, but every border country save Jordan (for now). Turkey to Syria to Iran to Russian former blocs to Egypt to North Africa, it's all a no go zone now for happy go lucky western world tourism. Times have changed. Israel is a taste of the glorious middle east and antiquity tourism with maximum security...and for now. Seize the opportunity to go now if you are able.
>>
I'm thinking about this since I'm ethnically Jewish as fuck and easily qualify. I'm pretty anti-Zionist but of course I wouldn't be an edgelord and I'd keep my opinions 100% to myself.
I'd love the chance to visit Israel even if I'm not a huge supporter of their politics, but I was wondering about the visa issue. I know you're automatically barred from entering various Arab nations if you have an Israeli visa in your passport, is it possible to not get the stamp, since I'm hoping to visit various Arab countries at some point in the future?
>>
>>1077950
they dont give you a stamp anymore, they give you a slip of paper instead
also: nice self loathing jew meme
>>
>>1077950
>implying any "arab" country will be vacation worthy for 20+ years
>>
>>1077950
So you don't want to visit the country of your people because then you might not be able to visit countries that want your people to be exterminated? Might want to consult a therapist for that one, not a travel forum.
>>
>>1077959
>implying every Arab nation is a shithole
>>
>>1077421
I knew several people who did this in college. They all came back foaming at the mouth zionazis.

The reason they want to get you before 27 is that it's when you're most intellectually malleable

Without exception the kids who go on this are either

1. Already from batshit zionazi families, or
2. Susceptible to that kind of logic
>>
>>1077961
I'm not religious in any way but I have strong Jewish heritage. just about everyone on my dads side besides him is a practicing Jew. I am very interested in visiting Israel, even though I strongly disagree with a lot of their policies, because i have been told it's a beautiful country with great culture and friendly people. However, I am also interested in visiting several countries that have been known to prohibit entry with an Israeli visa (Iran, Lebanon, Algeria). So I'd prefer to have the best of both worlds.
>>
>>1077923
>Turkey to Syria to Iran to Russian former blocs to Egypt to North Africa, it's all a no go zone

Thank you for that piece of information, Israeli Ministry of Tourism.
>>
>>1077973
>friendly people
Hahahaha. No. That's one thing that you will hear absolutely nobody say after a visit to Israel.
>>
>>1077987
I mean I've heard around Jerusalem the people are kind of shitty but a friend spent a few weeks in tel aviv and said they were some of the friendliest people she'd ever met.
>>
>>1077464
No, not without some pleading. First of your all, Jewish descent is matrilineal (unless your paternal grandmother was a Cohen, you might have better odds). Second, although you don't have to be practicing Jew per se, you have to have some kind of official status as one, which normally would mean a synagogue vouches that you're a member of The Tribe. You could maybe try to walk into a reform synagogue and explain to the rabbi you're interested in returning to your roots or some shit, but even then it's a bit tricky... Israel doesn't really like reform Jews, much less 1/4-Jew uncut goys trying to sneak into the backdoor of Jewry.
>>
>>1077916
>stab-happy random Palestinian teens
Bless them, doing the Lord's work.

>>1077950
>>1077956
You can ask, but they can still stamp you if they feel like it, and they often will just to be dicks. You can (almost) always get an extra passport if you're willing to pay, or of course a new clean passport.

>>1077966
>implying they're not.

>>1077968
I have an old 'Jewish' friend who went and treated it like a total drink-and-fuck fest. She kept a travel blog about it and I swear every few days, there was some new Israeli army Birthright tourguide or other Birthrighter that she was fucking. She did post one video of Hasidim chimping out on the street to some Heeb soundsystem, and mocked them. She is not anti-zionist so much as too vapid and apolitical, plus she married a goy. So I guess they don't get 'em all in the end.
>>
>>1078001
>some of the friendliest people she'd ever met.
Yea, how big are her tits?
>>
>>1078028
Not very. She's not particularly attractive and looks very Jewish, she blends in perfectly with Israelis so I doubt it was that reason. She just said the Israelis in tel aviv were way more friendly and open and less racist and xenophobic than in Jerusalem
>>
>>1077950

I'm 100% on the same train, actually going on my Birthright trip on May 19th. I'm 25 and (to my parents dismay) disagree with a lot of the Zionist and Israeli bullshit. But a free trip is a free trip.

Goys gonna Goy I guess....
>>
>>1078061

Also I'm gonna continue onto Europe from there, gotta take advantage of that shit.
>>
Do it. It is really good. The sleep thing is not so bad. The propaganda isn't as much as I was expecting going in. Warning: If you stay on any army/jewish agency bases they block 4chan lol.
>>
>>1078014
Utter nonsense. More than half of the country doesn't even identify as religious at all. This is some outdated/racist/mis-informed nonsense. Now if you're trying to squeeze into some orthodox family, well, could find some friction there, but that's about it. Very religious jews are very educated and with that comes some ability to question, accept others and behave like a human being of higher thinking.
>>
>>1078061
>I'm 25 and (to my parents dismay) disagree with a lot of the Zionist and Israeli bullshit.
Most of the newspapers of the world are run by minority liberal democrat opinions writers, it fools young people into thinking since something is reported as fact that it is fact. Politcally you might think you are in the right if it seems like everyone thinks like each other in the media, and therefore, given enough of that exposure, they stop critically thinking for themselves, and just assume there's no bias in the media really, it's mostly facts, cause look at the pictures, and suddenly other people's agenda is your absorbed propaganda.

Here's a fact. 50% of news articles in Germany are about Americans. It's an obsession. If all you ever watch is Al Jezeera rehashed, or you went to school with a kid who was bullied, you see one side only. I went to school with an orthodox catholic who was a 12th generation palestinean. They don't exist anymore in Palestine. Two sides to every story, and there's a type of warfare that is pretty much unmanageable when terrorism is the way of life. When a little shit can take himself out on a bus because his family will receive a check to get a better way of life, I'm totally fine with the deterrent of their house being bulldozed down. For every horror, there's just simply a right way of handling things. When you only look at outliers, radicals and don't see whole government policies instead, you can get caught up in your "disagree with..." opinions. Or when you think people don't gain land border shifts by wars, then you ignore all of geopolitical history entirely. But I just call you an ignorant fool if your opinion is to spout on /trv how you disagree with a country while you contemplate visiting for the first time ever, or that people who did actually go and came back with opinions different from yours are really the fools. /silliness
>>
>>1078098
t. netanyahu
>>
>>1077421
How can I sign up for this stuff if I am not a kike? Is there a way I can kike the kikes into thinking I'm a kike?
>>
>>1078098
>Most of the newspapers of the world are run by minority liberal democrat opinions writers
Imagine if they would be run by conservative religious nuts instead. Perish the thought.

>Here's a fact. 50% of news articles in Germany are
Most facts are pulled out of your arse at the time of writing.
>>
>>1078028
>>1078043
I'm a blond, anglo guy and I found the Israelis fairly friendly. The people in Jerusalem were intense and sometimes rude. But the rest of the country was fine, not the best, but reasonable. I mean the country is 1/3 russian, so what do you expect.
>>
File: pWyXCZl.jpg (64 KB, 500x678) Image search: [Google]
pWyXCZl.jpg
64 KB, 500x678
>going to Israel

no thanks, I hear it might be run by J*ws
>>
File: shemitah-real.png (1 MB, 1366x2653) Image search: [Google]
shemitah-real.png
1 MB, 1366x2653
This thread is full of self-loathing jews and everyone is laughing about them.
>zionazis xDDD
>brobaganda :-DDD
i dont have anything to do with jews or israel but you guys sound absolutely pathetic
>>
>>1078094
It doesn't matter what the country believes, this is Rabbinical law, m8, which is (a) basis of Israeli law. It's a fact. Try to migrate to Israel as a convert in a reform synagoguge and see what happens. (Personal experience of a childhood friend of mine. His father was a lapsed Jew who married a lapsed Christian -- later they found the Torah, and became semi-practicing Jews, 'converting' once the kids were already 8-9 years old. Later they tried to move to Israel, which wasn't easy. They did eventually, but moved back after 5ish years.)

>>1078098
>>>/x/
>>
>>1078259
reform judaism isn't considered real judaism

brown jews aren't considered real jews

inb4 what about saudi arabia, yes, but what about the only non-theocracy in the middle east
>>
>>1078284
Ergo, my rebuttal to: >>1078094

As I said, not only that you're a 'real' Jew, but what kind also matters. It doesn't matter if half the populace is secular, the laws are still Jewish-chauvinist. And the other half of the population are real srs bizniss religious freaks.
>>
>>1078291
>half of the population are real srs bizniss religious freaks.
>9.9% of Israeli population is orthodox jews.
hmm.
>>
>>1078362
>implying only orthodox jews are religious.

I was simply continuing the analogy of OP, anyway. Stop being such a faggot, Jew.
>>
File: 1363139808638.gif (1 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1363139808638.gif
1 MB, 200x150
>>1077421
>I have aspergers
>>
>>1078374
So what do you mean by "real srs bizniss religious freaks." if not the orthodox? Just anyone religious? Even then, 67% of the jews in Israel are secular and another 15% don't consider themselves strict.
>>
>>1078441
Do you even know what you're arguing about? Is English your first language? Are you autistic? Do you realize how Jewish you're being? As I already said, I was continuing the 'half' analogy from the OP.

Don't know what ass you're pulling those numbers out of either, but they're all wrong.

My point remains: It doesn't matter what percentage of the population claim to be secular, Israeli law is JEWISH law.
>>
>>1078448
>how Jewish you're being?
sorry /pol/, was I being too jewish?

>which ass
Israel Central Bureau of Statistics, http://www.cbs.gov.il/www/publications/tec19.pdf, page 20 67.17% .לא דתי (not religious)

>I was continuing the 'half' analogy from the OP.
I don't see anything about that in OP. Perhaps you are autistic?

Dude, Judaism isn't even the state religion of Israel. Do you argue the same thing about England and Denmark being Christian law?
>>
>>1078462
I've already linked the post earlier, try actually reading for once. One doesn't have to be /pol/ to realize how ridiculous you Zionist shills are.

>Israeli gov statistics
Yes surely these are unbiased and accurate...

>Judaism isn't even the state religion of Israel.
lel. In all but name. If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, quacks like a duck then it probably is a duck.

How can you sit here and type out blatant lies? Can't believe the JIDF are here, live on /trv/.
>>
>>1078462
>Dude, Judaism isn't even the state religion of Israel.
Show me the part where marriages aren't legally valid in England unless they're conducted by an ordained cleric of the Church of England
>>
>>1078481
>>1078489
>Yes surely these are unbiased and accurate...
Not really sure why they'd want to lie about that. Seems contrary to that religious state you claim they are trying to build.

>Show me the part where marriages...
So you need to have a destination wedding. Every country has its idiosyncrasies. In many places in the US, religious laws dictate you can't buy alcohol on Sundays or Christmas. In some towns you can't buy alcohol at all. Including where Jack Daniels is made, oddly enough.

So maybe Judaism is the de facto religion in Israel. But in Norway, Greece, Iceland and others have a state religion de jure.

I mean, Israel isn't oppressing the Palestinians because God told them to. Anymore than God told Putin to invade Crimea. They both have their own shitty internal politics, which don't care much about killing and subjugating other peoples.
>>
JIDF detected xDDDDD
>>
>>1078525
>So you need to leave the country to avoid the religious authorities, oy vey, what's the big deal?
fucking backpeddling hypocrite. go choke on a pig dick, JIDF shill.
>>
>>1078545
hahaha, u mad bro? Thanks man, the super bowl was kinda boring. Seriously though, you do come off as kinda racist.
>>
>>1078626
>do come off as kinda racist
Nah, just don't care for dumb JIDF-wanna-be teenage edgelords who don't even know what they're arguing about.
>>
>>1078733
I sincerely believe you are a real JIDF who is counter-baiting
>>
>>1078749
>No goys, get him! He's the Jew!
How very Jewey of you.
>>
>>1078751
Only a real jew would say that. I'm done talking to you kike.
>>
>>1078751
>>1078752
Mighty clever of you two to team up and earn extra shekels per post simply by continuing to shill and bait between yourselves. You are truly jews, even jewing JIDF out of their money.
>>
>>1078733
I'm a 38 year old WASP, but sure tell me more about my opinions of you.

>>1078753
shit, he's on to us. nobody tell the /biz/raelis
>>
>>1078874
only JIDF would say that
(cucked)
>>
OP I went on one my 1st year of college
Basically 10 days of really good fun and A lot of girls. Just know that the guys who who on these trips are fairly nerdy and the guy soldiers who join later (5 girls 5 guys) on the trips are total pussy magnets, no matter what they will fuck someone on the trip.
But still it's a super fun trip, everything is free, the places you stay at are top notch. The presentations are pretty pro Israel if you actually care about that stuff, so up to you if you actually care about the info (I mean there are interesting things and all but shit's free yo) more than trying to get with the girls on your trip.
>>
>>1079009
>Be Israeli conscript
>suck my Major's dick, swallow
>he assigns me to Propaganda Duty on Birthrighter tour
>smash 2 or 3 different 19-year JAP pussies every day, while their nerdy Jew beta orbiters drop the spaghetti and sadly masturbate to the image of me majestically fucking all 6 objects of their puppy-love crushes like it doesn't even matter
>and it doesn't. Can't wait to cream pie in these dumb vapid bitches and ditch them
>Taglit duty is over, get assigned to guarding nutjob settlers in West Bank
>have to listen to their wacky pious racism, but silently chuckle as they spit on old Palestinian ladies
>get to kick Palestinian kids in the balls when no one is looking
>people are looking, but they're fellow Israelis, do it anyway, get cheered
>go to sleep grinning

Actually sound pretty, pretty, pretty good.
>>
I went on birthright at age 22, the youngest on my trip. The older group (22-26) is way better than the younger group, which is mostly under 21 so everyone is still obsessing about the lower drinking age.

It's absolutely worth it. OP you're a fucking idiot if you don't go because "wahhh I'm autistic and I like to sleep" It's a 10 day trip that's free. It should cost fucking 3000 and it's free. Why would you not take a free opportunity to travel the world? Literally what legit excuse can you have NOT to go? You will travel the entire country, try delicious foods, visit ancient ruins and amazing places the Dead Sea, meet beautiful Israelis, go hiking, etc... Just go.

Yes, you will be exhausted at points, but it's still worth it. Go on the normal trip. My trip had all sorts of people - some got drunk every single night, and some of the kids just went to bed. No big deal. There is a lot of propaganda, but at least on my trip it was slightly more like "go have sex with the jews on the this trip and have jewish babies!" and not really as much "support israel and become a super Zionist!" and it was barely at all religious.
>>
File: 1396212864323.gif (2 MB, 315x450) Image search: [Google]
1396212864323.gif
2 MB, 315x450
>>1079567
>OP you're a fucking idiot if you don't go because "wahhh I'm autistic and I like to sleep"
Ya don't get it. This isn't like you undersleep and then nap during the day or sleep in next day. 10 days of continuous sleep deprivation, like only 5 hours a day, for 10 fucking days. Just having that for 2 days during youth group retreats was hell, I was miserable and had no energy to have fun, socialize and enjoy myself because of the extreme fatigue. That feeling when you haven't slept well and feel like you're half dead is the worst. Anyways I'm sure I'd end up in the hospital if I even tried 10 days of 5 hours sleep or less.

>It's a 10 day trip that's free. It should cost fucking 3000 and it's free.
Its about quality of life more than free stuff. And its free for a reason obviously, to indoctrinate you with Zionism

>Why would you not take a free opportunity to travel the world?
>the world
Just Israel.

>Literally what legit excuse can you have NOT to go?

Legit excuse is that I don't handle ongoing sleep deprivation at all, and feel traumatized from 3 day Jewish youth group retreats where I got next to no sleep due to people fucking around all night between late night and early morning activities. So 10 days of sleep deprivation is my definition of a living hell. I can just imagine everyone else talking laughing and having fun while I'm barely cognizant and drifting in and out of microsleeps the whole time.

I was ambivalent when I started this thread, but since have did more research and my fears have been confirmed, that participants are always sleep deprived and often get sick because of it.
>>
>>1079791
self-loathing jew detected
welcome to the maymay xD
>>
>>1079903
>self-loathing jew
Spotted a tautology there, m8.
>>
>>1077428
>quite a bit of drinking and sex
>free 10 day trip to Isreal

I should be Jewish for a week.
>>
>>1080216
dont, its all a meme, there are no secret societies or lizard bankers :(
t. jew
>>
>>1077428

POLICY ON THE USE AND POSSESSION OF ALCOHOL

Participants will be removed from the program for use or possession of alcohol in violation of the terms of this policy; there will be no tolerance for drunkenness and/or drunk or disorderly conduct. Failure to abide by the policy will result in immediate removal from the trip and forfeit of deposit.
Drinking is not permitted on the flight to and from Israel
Drinking is never permitted during program time or while on the bus.
Drinking is not permitted in participants or any hotel/guest house bedrooms.
Drinking is only permitted in locations that are authorized and designated for that purpose (e.g., pubs, hotel bar, etc.) with the Trip Organizers full knowledge and consent.
Purchase of any form of alcohol for later use outside the designated place is not permitted.
It is forbidden to buy or to be in possession of bottles or multiple cans of alcoholic drinks of any kind; from supermarkets, grocery stores, kiosks, duty free, or anywhere else.
Staff may not purchase alcohol for participants. Participants may purchase a closed bottle of wine as a gift to bring home when visiting a winery with their group.
Purchasing alcohol in the hotel bar is only permitted if the Trip Organizer has personally approved such to the group’s educational staff.
In the evenings, before the visit to Yad Vashem (for educational reasons) and strenuous activities such as the climb up Massada (for health reasons), alcohol consumption will not be allowed. Trip Organizers may add to this list at their discretion.
Outings to pubs and bars as a group activity are not permitted.
???????????
>>
"You have selected to pay your payment of $260.00 via your Visa"

Wtf wasn't this FREE?
>>
>>1081505
>Jews
>ever giving anything free
You got Jewed, m8. Says it right on the tin.
>>
>>1081503
>???????????

They put that there, so jewish mothers don't worry about sending their kids, and if some dumbass gets alcohol poisoning the program doesn't have responsibility.

>>1079567
>way better than the younger group, which is mostly under 21 so everyone is still obsessing about the lower drinking age.

It's essentially a college orientation week except for jews and zionism. They're trying to make it cool to be a jew, so they embrace it, instead of being some non follower who marries goyim.
>>
>>1078098
I wonder what this zionazi would think if there was a "birthright palestine" programme that sent palestinian kids to see what was left of their homeland after they were driven into camps and had their property, rights, and livelihoods stolen from them in the name of "security".

Oh wait, such a program would never be allowed to exist because you people control all the border checkpoints and can conduct extrajudicial executions on anyone who looks at you funny.
>>
>>1077950
My family is Iranian Baha'i and during their pilgrimage to Haifa, they stamped a separate piece of paper, in case my parents ever wanted to visit Iran again
>>
>>1081712
Only because they aren't Muslim.

>Bahai
pig disgusting.
Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.