[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone knows some cheapest cities in England?, you know,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: england-flag-05.gif (2 KB, 384x230) Image search: [Google]
england-flag-05.gif
2 KB, 384x230
Does anyone knows some cheapest cities in England?, you know, I heard that London is very expensive
>>
the further away from london the cheaper it gets as a general rule.
>>
>>1077370
Thank you so much!.
>>
>>1077374
That's true. Newcastle is a good option. Cheap, good nightlife, good people, close to lots of good culture, castles, countryside and nature. It's quite cold there, but the weather in most of England is usually quite shitty anyway.
>>
>>1077419
Thank you very much!
>>
Middlesbrough absolutely the cheapest
>>
>>1077600
>Middlesbrough
Thank you very much!
>>
>>1077374
>>1077444
>>1077604
>finally some nice people in 4chan
>>
>>1077631
Thanks for that, I appreciate it.
>>
>>1077600
>>1077604

There's a reason Middlesbrough is the cheapest...
>>
>>1077366
blackpool
>>
>>1077366
Can anyone say what Coventry is like? Specifically the University of Coventry, which I'm considering for a Master. I know it was bombed to bits in the war so it's maybe not the prettiest by modern standards. Otherwise, what's it like?
>>
>>1077989
Uni of Coventry is a former polytechnic. The town in not lovely, and has a reputation for violent crime. Don't know about Coventry Uni students, but those at Warwick Uni (which is actually much nearer Coventry) often live in Leamington Spa instead, which is probably a nicer town overall.
>>
I've heard from northern Englishmen that alcohol is really cheap and the girls are easy there. Is this true?
>>
>>1077366
Plymouth
>>
>>1077366
The North in general.

Newcastle is your best bet regardless, but there's also Sunderland, Middlesbrough and Carlisle.

There's a reason I'm saying go to Newcastle over the rest. Good city (just very cold).
>>
>>1077997
Thanks. I guess the good news is that it seems most of the Master could be done as distance learning.

>alcohol is really cheap
Uh, no. Depends where you're coming from I guess, but IME, booze is quite expensive in the UK. Certainly much more expensive than Germany, where I'm from.

>and the girls are easy there
Yes, this is generally true.
>>
>>1077366
Sheffield and Manchester seem to be pretty good judging by what friends think of them

>tfw living in London is a goal of mine even though my standard of living there will cost fuck tons per month
>>
>>1078439
Thank you!
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.