[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey guys first time on this board ever, but 4chan is my go to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 0
hey guys first time on this board ever, but 4chan is my go to for advice on illicit things

I'm a college student and all of my friends and I want to go on a cruise this summer to wherever, it doesn't really matter.
HOWEVER I just called norwegian cruise lines about their policy on age and apparently they need at least one 21 year old per room
of course my friends and I have fake IDs
would they or any cruise background check our IDs?

pic related mfw they said I was too young
>>
I believe you would be needing a passport if I am not mistaken. You can get decent fakes of those too. You'll be fine.
>>
>>1076805
Where are you from? Cheapest cruise are typically Carnival. Nicest for price probably Royal Caribbean
>>
>>1076805
Just book an over-21 into the room, and have him cancel. They won't even notice and if they did, they don't want to lose a grand on an empty cabin, do they? Just say he got sick but you're reeeeeally looking forward to the trip because you heard great things.

They'll make an exception for sure. If they don't catch it until you board, there is a 0% chance you'll be denied entry.

Fakies MIGHT work but since you need a passport to go country to country its probably the only acceptable ID.

And don't try a fake passport unless you like spending years in jail, >>1076821 is being a cunt .
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.