[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is a British person like?, I'm very interested about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: UK flag.png (2 KB, 300x150) Image search: [Google]
UK flag.png
2 KB, 300x150
How is a British person like?, I'm very interested about the culture of the U.K, thank you so much for the answers, if there's any.
>>
Some are great. Others are total assholes. Much like the rest of humanity.
>>
>>1076376
British culture is dying because they let in too many brown people. Soon they will kick out the non whites and return to a great nation.

So a British person is sick of non whites in their country
>>
Most are decent people but there are a few types to avoid like chavs and kippers. There are comparatively few of these cunts about but they're the ones that like to make the most noise, they tend to have no qualifacations past GCSE level (or O-Level in the case of most kippers because only the very wierd ones are under 50).

If you hear anybody whittering on about the EU as if it was the most important thing in their lives run a mile and find a nice tea shop or you run the risk of being bored to death by misinformed bullshit about "Eurocrats", straight bananas and imperial measurements being more important than things like the NHS, poverty or taxes.
>>
>>1076376
Don't insult them over their TF2 skills or they'll remove you from their friends list. Say "it's just banter" or something.
>>
File: rellaa.png (267 KB, 636x342) Image search: [Google]
rellaa.png
267 KB, 636x342
>>1076385
>implying Britain wasn't a shithole before
>>
we're okay, either cunts or old people... or old cunts.
The young people are all liberal something-gender and most of east london is full of brown people.
>>
>>1076485
brits in TF2 = aids
>>
>>1076376
There are four kinds of British people:
>working class and stupid
Avoid these, they're not that nice kind of stupid that I seem to notice in Americans. They're vicious shits. Possibly the most common, but they don't tend to be that social.

>posh and stupid
They can tend to be a bit nicer than the poor ones, but they are generally a bit vapid. They occupy red brick universities and wear a shit load of Jack Wills.

>working class and intelligent
Rare beast, but you won't find anyone more grounded. Their influence has all but been destroyed.

>posh and intelligent
These people run the country. Fear them. Poshos are the Jews of England.
>>
>>1076376
some countries don't drink a lot and can't handle their drink

some countries drink a lot and can handle their drink

we drink a lot and can't handle our drink
>>
the welsh are really nice
the scottish are really fun to have around in a "i'll fucking knock your teeth out mate" kinda way
the english are kinda stuck up pricks
>>
>>1076605
>poshos are the jews of england.
No, Jews are the Jews of England
>>
>>1076658
You're not wrong, but you have to know a Scotsman to understand the teeth thing.
>>
File: 1453860902165.jpg (462 KB, 1050x1080) Image search: [Google]
1453860902165.jpg
462 KB, 1050x1080
>>1076403
Top tip OP guys like this are the ones you actually want to avoid they will bore you with lame conversation then judge you for having sensible political beliefs.
They usually look like pic related and are clutching a copy of the guardian or independent avoid at all costs.
>>
Since this is a thread about britain.
How safe is Birmingham? Going there in february, will i need pepperspray to not get raped by your refugees?
>>
>>1076939
You'll be fine. 4chan has distorted your vision of the world but you need to remember that it is complete bullshit. Its kind of depressing that a lot of people here genuinely believe in that garbage.
>>
>>1076605
What about the middle class?
>>
>>1076955
Its dead, Jim.
>>
>>1076953
I live near brum and parts of it are pretty bad the centre is kinda safe and Sutton area is okay but the rest is pretty dangerous and brown.
It's got a lot worse over the last five years.
>>
>>1076956

Middle class are generally scummy Guardian reading types. Worst of the bunch.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.