[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
12 days to visit somewhere, where to?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: j7vpjrswi4ddaovpwf4s.jpg (627 KB, 1280x579) Image search: [Google]
j7vpjrswi4ddaovpwf4s.jpg
627 KB, 1280x579
So I have up to 12 days and $6000 to spend in a foreign country. I am 18/m from US and will be spending a month in Kazakhstan. After that I can fly anywhere I want and really enjoy myself (though distance should be noted considering I have limited time).
So I'm not interested in prostitutes (I feel inclined to note this considering so many on this board are) though I'm up for anything else. All I want to do is have a ton of fun and money really isn't a problem.
I'm up for outdoors activities or eating or partying (though I don't look rich and I'm like a 5~6 so I don't no if I can get into a club), etc.
>>
if you really want to go somewhere where something is happening, go to India. There is always something you can take part of:)
>>
More info dude. Where have you been before? What are your interests? I mean... Nature? Mountains? Sea? Parties? Architecture? Outdoor activities?
>>
Oh, hello there.

Well I was travelling through India for 4 months. I understand you about that: me and my bro wasn't weren't interested in hookers as well. We mostly wanted to experience culture and learn about it.

In touristic cities described in guidebooks you will always find some guesthouses full of backpackers. They are mostly opened people willing to talk, to exchange views, listen to stories from former travels. I loved that!
Locals love white people. In the beginning it was nice (everybody wants to have photo with you) but later I realized it was kind of racism cause they treated me like a celebrity only because of my skin color and later you can expect to have photo of yourself in their facebook, cause they met a white one. We met two guys from South we spend some time together, went to see few places. We visited them at their family house. Met them, had dinner. Really cool.
Indian calendar has lots of holidays and celebrations. You can easily find yourself in the middle of local temple holiday. Every holiday is like FULL POWER. Full of colors, full of fireworks (they love it)

You can travel to Goa and have full party there. Goa, trance, speed trance and dnb easy to find. Backpackers there as well

Mountains in the North - I think you know which one. Hard to find routs leading to peaks but still can hike there. There are cities just waiting for tourists in the season. And Himalayas are beautiful. They are.

Things that I didn't like in India was full of waste in the streets. And architecture is disgusting as well.

For me it was a life changing experience. I am 26 and it made me... more adult. You probably now what I mean. you travel, you make decisions, you have to be aware where are you and is the place safe, blablabla...
I recommend you India very much!
>>
>>1076196
I haven't been out of the country before.
I like all of the things mentioned.
I essentially have the budget to do just about anything I'd like but because I have very little experience I don't know where to go/what to do.

If someone said, "Want to go skydiving?" - I'd say yes
But I'd also say yes to parasailing, trekking, scuba diving, eating at a fancy restaurant, going to a bar, etc.

I guess the best way to answer the question I have is: Where would you go and why? Please remember that it cant be southern Africa or South America.
>>
Bangladesh, go to chittagaon , coxbazar , Ramu , sylet, rema malenga , mangrove forest in sundarban .
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.