[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you visit countries with failing economies to help stretch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Money Exchange.jpg (85 KB, 655x295) Image search: [Google]
Money Exchange.jpg
85 KB, 655x295
Do you visit countries with failing economies to help stretch your money?

Do you typically examine the cost of living prior to traveling? If so, what are your experiences, websites of choice regarding this?
>>
I've been going to Canada more lately because of that.
>>
>>1076129
Yeah I always thought that Canada seems a little boring and not worth it considering the cost but now it's looking a lot more attractive. If the rates get any better I'll just say fuck off to Israel and go skiing in Alberta.

For all the Mexicans who complain about the cost of coming to the US, have you ever considered Russia?
>1 Mexican Peso equals 4.18 Russian Ruble
>>
>>1076121
Yes, but never as my main goal. There must be something interesting to that country for me to want to visit it. The money thing is just a big help.
>>
>>1076231
there's something interesting in every country, i think cost is a good tie breaker
>>
Yes, my wife is Ukrainian so Poland and Ukraine were incredibly cheap to visit. Dinner at a nice restaurant in Lviv for 2 was like $7.
>>
>>1076483
Do you truly believe now is the best time to be visiting Ukraine?

Poland perhaps.
>>
>>1076560
I'm going there in a couple of months. I don't supposed you can get anywhere near the action in any case.

So, yeah. I almost travel exclusively to inexpensive countries. To be honest, almost everywhere is much cheaper than home.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.