[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Israel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: izrail.jpg (96 KB, 700x466) Image search: [Google]
izrail.jpg
96 KB, 700x466
I am considering emigrating to Israel as soon as I get my bachelor degree, so I have a few questions to ask. Firstly, how do people treat repatriants there? THere are lots of emigrants from all over the world so I wonder if it is hard to find yourself in the society. Secondly, will it be easy for me to find a job with a degree in economics? Also, I'd be glad to hear more about the country from those who live or have been there so that I could assess what awaits me in the immediate future.
>>
I officially summon jews to this thread
>>
Are you funny-looking, as in

>black/african/
>Irano-arabic

You'll have a tough time. Israel is very xenophobic with regards to that.

>>1074794
Single file, boys.
>>
>>1074799
Fortunately, i just have a big nose that helps me get into society unnoticed and look quite similar to a common jew
>>
>>1074779
That pic is amazing, it doesn't look like Tel Aviv or Jewrusalem, where is it?
>>
>>1074926
Agree. Have no clue, i just googled "Israel" and it was the first pic i came across.
>>
>>1074926
It is Jerusalem, in the Jewish Quarter, looking southwest. (Source: Am a Jew)
>>
>>1074779
How old are you?
I think if you are younger than 27 you will go go the army. Hebrew is pretty easy to catch. However, society falling apart. Russian immigrant here
>>
>>1075301
Haredi can avoid the draft (unless they changed it again?) Also 1/3 of the country is (former) soviets, 1/8 is Moroccan. These may not be the jews you're looking for?
>>
>>1075301
I'm 19 years old and I'm not sure if it's worth emigrating utill I reach 27. On one hand it's a good opportunity to learn hebrew and get to know the people, but on another hand it's waste of 3 invaluable years of my life so I rather incline to remaining in my country and saving up some money for the journey. If you served in the army, could you compare it to the russian one? I am from russia as well as you.
>>1075378
I am not haredi,unfortunately. It's good that so many people speak my language and,as far as i know, it's quite easy to find a job where russian language is required even without knowing hebrew . Is it hard to avoid army because of health condition? I avoided russian army because of astma, so i wonder if it will work out in Israel?
>>
>>1075383
I served in IDF it is less tough than Russian one but it is a challenge. However if you served in the Russian I think you don't have to serve in IDF
>>
>>1075390
As long as there are no bydlo that's okay with me.
>>
>>1075393
There lots of dumb people
>>
>>1074779
Israeli here. I'm not sure you'll actually have to go to the IDF since you'll be an Ole Hadash. If you will, it'll be for a limited period of time (18 months IMO) and you'll have the opportunity to do what you practiced in university.
>>
>>1075446
Sounds great,but i don't quite understand how I can practice economy while in the army, it's unimaginable to me. Could you please explain how does this work out?
>>
>>1075390
I am this guy^
>>1075680
Army is not only combat. There are people who are economists, programmers, mechanics etc. If you can be drafted as an economist it will be great because you will get experience. Dig deeper on that
>>
>>1075688
Seems like the army is not so bad as i thought.
>>
>>1075698
There are good stuff. You meet lots of people and some (2-5) are becoming your family, you get along with them so much that you are ready to do anything for them and it is mutual
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.