[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to order a passport card without reordering my passport.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: original.jpg (61 KB, 307x194) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
61 KB, 307x194
I want to order a passport card without reordering my passport. I have a valid passport that was issued 2 years ago.

Do I get the passport book back if I only order the card? As it is required in the items to mail to the Department of State.
>>
Uhhh....why do you wanna do that? I mean Passport is better in every way.
>>
I can't imagine you would NOT get your passport back --the two are not the same thing.
Two ways to find out for sure -- at a post-office or something near you is a passport office. Call or stop by and ask them.
Or contact the e-mail or phone contact info available online.
>>
>>1073509
Whats the point of these things?
>>
>>1073562
>Whats the point of these things?
Day workers/truck drivers, people that cross US-Canada, or US-Mexico borders daily. It saves a little wear and tear on the paper passport, and fits in the wallet nicely. Waterproof is nice if you work on a busy ferry in the Great Lakes, or while working on a cruise ship and getting on and off your ship somewhere sketchy like the Caribbean, for instance, where your passport absorbs your sweat and wear and tear of grubby fingers.

THERE IS NO OTHER REASON to have one. It'll just be one more piece of ID to be stolen, lost or replaced. They look cool, but if it's not essential to your job, save the money.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.