[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cheapest way to NI?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: ni.jpg (98 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
ni.jpg
98 KB, 1000x500
I really wanted to see it on Easter of this year, but was wondering what the cheapest flights were. Google is saying everything is $2,500, but I can't see spending that much just to stay for 2 or 3 days tops to see the celebrations.

Is there a snowball's chance in hell that I'll be able to catch a standby?
>>
>>1073055
Bumping, I figured a lot of you guys would be in Ireland or Northern Ireland to see the Easter Rising centenary. I expect most will fly into Dublin, so going to Belfast might increase my chances of flying standby.
>>
>>1073055
Did you read the sticky? There's some info in there about sites for finding affordable flights.

Also look at Iceland's airline, last I looked 5hey were pretty reasonable and they'll give you a day layover in Reykjavik if you want to add a day in Iceland to your trip.
>>
Going to Northern Ireland are ye?

Unlucky, I'd rather skin my own bollocks. None the less, don't pay that. It's extortionately expensive.

Best bet to do as >>1073346
>>
>>1073055
>>1073325
Well, where do you live?
>>
>>1073370
Atlanta, I figured flights would be cheap from Delta, they fly everywhere. I may have to go to Dublin, maybe catch a bus to NI, but I'm not too sure.
>>
>>1073373
>I may have to go to Dublin,
That would be a good idea

I recommend using skyscanner.com to search for tickets if you haven't already done that.
>>
>>1073374
I'll have to, googling this stuff gives me ridiculous prices sometimes. But the google results did show a round trip ticker for like $830, which is cool.

>fly to Dublin on 25th
>look around a bit on the 26th, hop a bus to Belfast
>explore Belfast for 2 days, come back

I don't suppose there would be any openings in the Belfast hostel, maybe it's possible to pay to sleep in the back of a bar or something? Tfw poorfag.
>>
>>1073377
>I don't suppose there would be any openings in the Belfast hostel,
I think there should be plenty. If not, just try Couchsurfing. Maybe you can play up being Catholic or Protestant if you can figure what what the person is as far as religion is concerned.
>>
>>1073055
Google flights is shit... It's just jewgle needing to stick its hand in everything, it's the "Google plus" of flights.

Use skyscanner or farecompare for cheap flights bro
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.