[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Going to be stuck in wichita for four months..... any fun things
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1328123313145.jpg (32 KB, 552x416) Image search: [Google]
1328123313145.jpg
32 KB, 552x416
Going to be stuck in wichita for four months..... any fun things to do... i imagine ill be sitting in a bar most of the time
>>
In Wichita here, what do you like to do?
>>
sadly pretty much just drinking and skating, i come from a community with a large medical marijuana feeling around town, im assuming people smoke there but openly?
>>
>>1072803
where are you from? Marajuana is good, and really simple to find
>>
Deep northern california... small town....
>>
how old are you, what do you do for fun, are you from there?, if you are do you only hang out with people from your childhood?
>>
>>1072810
have you traveled?
>>
>>1072814

yea but mainly west coast... as a kid i went to midwest, and teenager east coast, normally in washington oregon and cali, ive been to hawii a few times and alaska and mexico...
>>
>>1072815
How old are you to have been so many places?
>>
so what do you do for fun around there?
>>
>>1072780
its on my very short list of places I never ever want to go back to so I hope he comes back with some suggestions
>>
>>1072889
that bad..? wwhats so horrible?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.