[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys and gals! This is the year I have decided to hit Japan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: 1401139925597.jpg (2 MB, 1876x1250) Image search: [Google]
1401139925597.jpg
2 MB, 1876x1250
Hey guys and gals!

This is the year I have decided to hit Japan with my better half, looking at 3 weeks, flying from the UK.... Just after some advice from people who have been or go regular on places to stay and what to see etc and getting around?

We'd like to move around the country as much as possible over the 3 weeks. We're not doing it on a budget nor looking to use hostels (those days are over) but at the same time we're not looking to blow cash on Raddisons and Holiday inns.... We're not fussy but obviously would prefer more traditional etc.

I know it's a bit vague, but I have done a vast amount of research so we're not going in blind. Just wanted to hear back from people who have done a similar thing over a similar period and where they went and stayed etc and how they got around.

Really appreciate any feedback as looking to book flights asap.
>>
Just found the Japan thread and gathering info there, but still appreciate any info from the anons if they are willing.
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.