[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /trv/. Polish 20 y.o here. I would like to start some journey
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
Hi /trv/. Polish 20 y.o here. I would like to start some journey around May, but i don't know where to go, i just want to go far away from here, for ex.on 2-3 months. Can you give me some advice, where to go if i don't have a lot of money, what to see, where meet some interesting people, or something? Mainly, i think about Central-Eastern Europe, but if you know some cheap ways to get to for ex Asians countries, feel free to share the idea.I have a valid passport but i don't have any visas.
>>
What are your interests?
Are you looking for cities or nature?
Do you want to stay in one place or move around?
What do consider central eastern?
>>
File: mapa-europy.png (939 KB, 1475x1200) Image search: [Google]
mapa-europy.png
939 KB, 1475x1200
>What are your interests?
vidya, history, music (create and listen), politics, philosophy, military, writing, anime (i want to start learing how to draw)
>Are you looking for cities or nature?
I want to get to know new cultures, and travell across the countries, doesn't matter is that city or nature area if it's interesting place. Generally all my foreign travels was to western Ukraine because they have cheaper petrol, so I suspect that a lot of places may seem interesting to me.
>Do you want to stay in one place or move around?
Definetly move around
>What do consider central eastern?
Generally, countries on the pic, maybe i wrote a little vague
>>
>>1072325
>>1072725
Czesc

I can give you a few suggestions. I personally visited Slovakia and CZ and loved both countries. I think they're slightly cheaper than Poland (except Prague which was geared towards tourists). There's so much to see there, a lot of historical sites. Kutna Hora is my recommendation, you must go there if you're in CZ.

My cousins recently went to Serbia, Macedonia and Albania. They said that Macedonia has a lot to see (nature wise only and some Roman era ruins). Best part is that it's incredibly cheap there. If you can hitchhike down there you'll be able to do a lot with not a lot of $.

A lot of Poles seem to be going to the Caucasus region. I have no direct info but they say it's cheap and there's a lot of good wine there. Lots of historical sites and some of the most spectacular nature in the world. Same thing as with the Balkans, if you hitchhike down there it will be super cheap.
>>
>>1072734
As for Slovakia and the Czech it seems to me that they can be quite expensive countries, because their currency is the euro, which is currently worth about 4-5zl, i think. What about hitch-hiking? It is not dangerous to ride alone? I've heard a little bit about the ukrainian mafia, but do not know how is the situation in other countries, in Poland I have never had a problem with that.
>>
>>1072747
They have Euros in Slovakia, CZ has their own currency, but the prices are still pretty low. For example 1,20 euro for beer. It's not like the Euro prices are automatically going to be the same as in western Europe where you pay 2 euros for bread, bread will be probably 50-70 cents.

Hitch hiking is as dangerous as it is anywhere. For the most part it's not dangerous at all.
>>
>>1072747
Slovakia is fucking cheap for me. Was there last summer in the high tatras and my gf and I could have a great dinner with drinks for less that 20 euros for both of us together. Amazing area too. I would recommend high tatras, low tatras and Slovak paradise. Of course I don't know if that's cheap for you too. But compared to holland where I live it was very cheap.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.