[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi, I am a Canadian and I will be travelling to India, there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
Hi, I am a Canadian and I will be travelling to India, there are some electronics that I want to take aboard, which includes my PS3, laptop, PSP and a phone. My main concern is my PS3, I plan on taking it on a carry-on bag, I've heard people saying that the PS3 is treated same as a laptop, but the other thing is I have this massive arcade controller as well, would I put the controllers and PS3 together for the X-ray screening during the security check or I can put it in my other luggage bag which goes straight to the plane? Also HDMI wires and other wires should I keep them in a different bag to avoid hassle or the same bag? Another one of my concern is, what are the chances of frying my electronics in India, do I need a converter/transformer for electronics like laptops and PS3? because Canadian voltage is 110 v and there it is 220 v.
>>
is this nigga seriously going to India to play vidya games
>>
>>1072304
Brah, I'll get bored without vidya games.
>>
>>1072304
you can take the basement dweller out of the basement, but you can't take the basement out of the dweller and everything he can haul in his cargo pants pockets
>>
>>1072320
I'm not going there to travel -_- just to visit some relatives, I've seen enough of India, I was born there.
>>
File: vajvnka.gif (1011 KB, 500x269) Image search: [Google]
vajvnka.gif
1011 KB, 500x269
>>1072300
>>1072317
>>1072322
>>
>>1072322
>just to visit some relatives
I'm sure they're super glad to have you.

Seriously though..... You're going to pretty much drag your entire entertainment collection because you're visiting relatives in India?
>>
>>1072402
Yeah I have to, how else am I going to practice playing Guilty gear
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.