[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I go to Italy by a graduation trip, should anything be careful of me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: lgf01a201401040100.jpg (203 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
lgf01a201401040100.jpg
203 KB, 1024x576
I'm sorry, I'm poor at English.Please permit a strange word.

I am Japanese female college student.

I longed to go to France and United Kingdom.
I wished go to a graduation trip there.
But, I changed the destination to Italy because I'm afraid of last year's trouble.

Italy is one of the country I wanted to go where.
But I don't know a careful point about Italy because sudden change.

Could you tell me a careful point and the thing which can be enjoyed by Italian travel?
>>
>I am Japanese female college student.

show ass + tits
>>
Don't wear the shit like you do in your country desu
>>
There's nothing to be worried about in France, the UK, or Italy. While the city of Paris has had two attacks in the past year, that doesn't really make the country of France more dangerous (and arguably Paris is only slightly more dangerous seeing as 32 million people travel there every year and just over 100 were killed in both attacks). France is a big country, and if you are that worried about violence, you can experience some of the best of France without ever stepping foot in Paris

In general, every country has had its share of terrorist violence. If you ruled out every country that experienced such attacks, you would probably be left only with Switzerland and a handful of other countries. Hell, even Tokyo suffered a terrorist attack in 1995. Don't let that fear stop you from travelling. The only thing you reasonably have to worry about is typical tourist-affecting crimes which occur in every country, like theft and scams.

If anything, Paris might even be one of the safer Euro capitals now because they are likely going balls to the wall on counter terrorism and security...
>>
>>1072007
Don't wear a kimono; people in Italy wear togas. Remember that Italian ramen is called spaghetti.

Lastly, everyone kisses one another instead of bowing. If that bothers you, imagine how you would feel if someone didn't bow to you; "when in Rome."
>>
>>1072007
Italian Guy here
Where are u gonna stay?
i can give u tips but depends on where u gonna stay.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.