[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
I want to move to the UK and get a job (even as a kitchen porter)

What's the best place to start?
>>
>>1064219
>>
>>1070957

We already have enough kitchen porters.

Stay at home m8
>>
>>1070957
Do you know the antonym to "abstain on, you're empty"?
>>
>>1070957
You can go to agencies or just take your CV to restaurants or wherever you are willing to work.

Ignore the racists on here - you are willing to work, they are usually ignorant and lazy.
>>
please dont come we are full
>>
>>1071006
absolute rubbish, being concerned about ridiculously high immigration levels to a small crowded island is not racist.
>>
Doesn't sound like the best plan.

The work is shite and pays minimum wage (+ tips sometimes).

If you do want to, don't go to London, it will be miserable on such a small income.

If you're an EU citizen it's easy, but if not there might be a points system (which you may not pass at all 2bh).

The government is flirting with the idea of banning all non-EU immigrants that don't have a £35k/yr job lined up too lel, so better get a move one.
>>
Short story . i`m moving in summer in Uk and i kinda need some help to understant car insurance , or how can i drive in the UK . I`m insured for 2 years in Fr but if i buy a car there will this make a difference or not?
>>
>>1071415
UK insurers will fuck you over and make you pay premium, until your no claims bonus comes down after a few years driving.
It would be ebtter to bring a car from France, insured as you can legaly drive it in the UK for a year i think, it would be much cheaper.
UK insurers are notorious jews.
>>
>>1070964

Kek you're not half clever for a UKIP
>>
>>1071415
>>1071435
I'm french and I lived in the Uk for 8 months I brought my car there I didn't have a driving license(temporarly removed for drunk driving) and kept my french insurrance. the thing is that you're only insurred up to 3 months in the uk with a french insurrance and after 6 months there you have to register your car in the uk(new plates lights etc..)

I even got pulled over by the police they asked me for how long I had been staying in the Uk (by the time it was 7 months) I lied and said 5 months I didn't have my driving license as well and I had to go the police station 2 weeks later to show my driving license!

I never went and just came back to France ahah!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.