[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
entry permit Norilsk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2
File: norilsk.jpg (83 KB, 530x251) Image search: [Google]
norilsk.jpg
83 KB, 530x251
Guys, I need your ideas. Have you been to Norilsk? Or Siberia?

How does one get to Norilsk for a few days? I see plane tickets sold, buses apparently go to Dudinka, but I can't really find concrete information on what sort of permit and/or invite I need to be allowed to enter the area.

I'm more interested in slightly less polluted areas of Siberia to be honest, but my good friend and best travel buddy really wants to check out Norilsk, and I ran out of excuses. Well no, I got interested myself.

We get the idea of Russian bureaucracy and all, and may end up partly winging it, but would like to avoid improvisation as much as possible.

Now back to google and yandex, wish me the best...
>>
File: norilsk2.jpg (204 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
norilsk2.jpg
204 KB, 1200x800
Shameless self-bump so that Russians would maybe notice.
>>
>>1070630
Siberianbro here, Why do you want to go to Norilsk and how can I help you?
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.