[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'd like to go to some sort of club in Europe that plays
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: dance.jpg (65 KB, 1024x918) Image search: [Google]
dance.jpg
65 KB, 1024x918
I'd like to go to some sort of club in Europe that plays loud electronic music, meet a local girl, then go somewhere and have sex with her.

What city should I go to in order to do this?
>>
Prague, Berlin, Moscow/St. Petersburg, Riga, Amsterdam
>>
File: Berghain.jpg (902 KB, 1306x1108) Image search: [Google]
Berghain.jpg
902 KB, 1306x1108
berlin (berghain)

Pic related.
>>
>>1069954
Amsterdam, though she'll not be a local
>>
>>1069954
Ibiza, just Ibiza
>>
>>1069994
>>1070015
As with Amsterdam, she won't be local
>>
>>1069994
Not true, you just gotta find the right raves to go to.
>>
No one posts hamburg
>reeperbahn is the best bahn
>>
>>1069994
>>1070016
>Amsterdam
Any specific suggestions there?
>>
>>1069954
Definitely berlin
>>
Belgrade
>>
>>1069954
more picture like this ?
>>
>>1070497
>more picture like this ?
All I did was search something like "Europe dance club" in Google.
>>
Belgrade
>>
File: riaG4IrRMDk.jpg (93 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
riaG4IrRMDk.jpg
93 KB, 604x604
>going to europe
>trying to find a trashy slut instead of a traditional euro qt

Why even go?
>>
>>1069954
Pro-Tip: If you can't get laid in your home country, you're probably not gonna get laid over there either.
>>
>>1070729
If you haven't had sex with at least 20 women, you're not qualified to give opinions on anything to do with getting laid.

Those are fair rules, no?
>>
>>1070740
Fair, I actually have had sex with over 20 women, believe it or not.

Time for some more advice, EDM if you can't get laid at clubs in your home countries, you're not going to have as much luck in Europistan.
>>
>edm
>ibiza
>raves
>amsterdam

Pls stay home.
>>
>>1069994
Or legal.

>>1070170
The Tom Waits song makes me think melancholy thoughts whenever I see that word.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.