[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best party destinations Europe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: Papaya-Day_Night-20151.jpg (235 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
Papaya-Day_Night-20151.jpg
235 KB, 1200x800
Hi /trv, gonna go on holiday with some friends this summer and I'm looking for the best party places, preferrably in Europe. (I live in Belgium so going further would cost more)

Looking for a crazy nightlife but not completly fucked up by rude Brits like Magaluf. Also looking for a nice beach, good weather and not too expensive.

So far I've considered: Ibiza (which is overrated and way too expensive from what I've heard), Sunny Beach, Zrce Beach (pic related), Bodrum,.. All the 'known' party places.

Any advice? Thanks in advance
>>
>>1069846
You already live in the best party spot in the world.

>Belgium
>Ibiza

/thread

P.S. You can't dodge the Brits.
>>
I went to Heraklion a few years ago and it was nice city. Drink a ton but mostly at cafes and bars. Someone told me while we there that it's a known for its nightlife along the beaches, I guess in Hersonissos and Malia, which are nearby the city. I was there in January though, so it wasn't peak season.
>>
If you go to Ibiza it'll literally just be Chav central, those fuckers ruined the island.

Prague and Berlin are fucking amazing for Techno, but no beaches.

Riga has dope beaches, but I'm unsure of the beach nightlife (the clubs are super sick as well)

Croatia is just the cream of the motherfucking crop for beach parties, but may be far and expensive.
>>
>>1069983
All the Dutch dumb people go to Ibiza as well. Don't they mostly have pleb tier house over there?

> Croatia is just the cream of the motherfucking crop for beach parties, but may be far and expensive

Croatia itself is not expensive. The British produced Outlook Festival however is. I went there from the Netherlands by using Blablacar. From Maastricht to Zagreb it cost me 50 euro. From Zagreb to Pula a bus cost me around 20 euro.
>>
Thanks for the replies guys.

It doesn't have to be supercheap, I'm looking to spend like 600-700eu.

I think I should probably head out to any of the Balkan countries with beaches right? Cheap/good nightlife?

Also a big factor is the girls/guys ratio. Don't want to end up having a massive sausagefest and that's probably alot destinationdependent right?
>>
Been dreaming of going here for 3 years now. Finally doing it this year.

https://youtu.be/hyIhF8MUuqg
>>
>>1070054
There are Ryanair summer flights from Charleroi to Pula, Zadar and Rijeka (I believe. Check their site). From there, you can get around relatively easily. Check out Pag Island and Hvar Island. I didn't go there, but travelling through Croatia I met a lot of people going there specifically to party.
>Mostly Australians though

>>1070018
I have a friend who worked there so I got in for free, but it's on par with Western European festival prices.
>>
Any more suggestions guys?
>>
Belgrade
>cheap, big party city
Black Sea coast in Romania/Bulgaria
>cheap, big party towns
>>
Kiev. No seriously. Ukraine is one of the cheapest countries in Europe, Ukrainian girls are god-tier, the climate in summer is superb, and I shit you not, there is a beach bar along the river there. I was there last summer, one of the best cities I've been to. The bar also had a rudimentary grill that served burgers through the night. I don't remember the name, but a little googling will surely help you.
>>
>>1070593
Barcelona. Was there this summer for about 2 weeks, always parties happening and shit to do. And the fact that it's beautiful and has hot women and good food doesn't hurt either
>>
>>1069846
We are planning to do something similar this summer. We are from Austria.

We thought about:
- Kazantip Festival
- Golden Beach in Bulgaria
- Somewhere in Albania (friend was there, beaches should be gorgeous, girls too, everything is damn cheap, and weed is like 8€ for 5g)

Maybe this helps you in your vacation plans.

Also, who of you anons was in some of that places and can recommend something?
>>
>>1069846
look into Croatia, I had an amazing time
if you're fairly young, try Blanes / llorett de mar.
if you're into specific house / techno, try london or berlin.
>>
File: 1452464765758.png (200 KB, 273x447) Image search: [Google]
1452464765758.png
200 KB, 273x447
>>1069983
Berlin is a pretentious, hipster hell hole. On the few occasions I tried to go to a club, some wank hipster would refuse me entry for the most ridiculous reasons.
>>
>>1070617
Kabul has some sick clubs too
>>
>>1071550
>Berlin
>denied entry
>for the most ridiculous reasons.
>I'm American
There's a clue there somewhere.
>>
>>1070688
Barcelona is a reliable option (it's where I live) but the ratio of cost to fun is a little high if you're just coming for a holiday
>>
>>1070054
Avoid Zrce as it is a sausage fest. If you want a cheap place, lots of girls and a Balkan country, go to Belgrade. If you just want lots of girls, go to Paceville, Malta.

Source: Slovenian guy who used to go to Croatian coast every summer but now living in Malta.
>>
>>1071806
>Avoid Zrce as it is a sausage fest.

Wow haha thanks for saying, will keep that in mind.

Also alot of people are mentioning capitals or big cities of European countries, having something litteraly at the beach is a must.

Thanks guys
>>
Go to Ios
>>
one of the best clubs are located in barcelona and paris.
>>
>>1071550
it's only a hell hole if you're someone who gets denied because you either:
a. don't fit in
b. won't enjoy the music
>>
>>1069846
I'm probably past my party prime but did a lot of it around europe over the past decade:

Moscow
Budapest
Copenhagen
Paris-ish
Marseille
Cannes
Istanbul
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.