[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/trv/ tell me about your South East Asia adventures
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: f58d8dbff36702cb1651a4060962bd93.jpg (268 KB, 1535x2047) Image search: [Google]
f58d8dbff36702cb1651a4060962bd93.jpg
268 KB, 1535x2047
Hey /trv/
Last year I got engaged and brought a house and something came over me and i realised I had locked myself into something long term and I hadn't seen the world yet. I gave up on the relationship and myself. For the past year I have been working on myself and saving money. I went from 100kg down to 69kg. I will be leaving to Saigon on 20th of June. With 20 grand aud, quitting my good job and no intention of looking back. I plan on riding a motorbike through Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia.
And then travelling on from there with no direction. I have been to Thailand and Japan before.
Sorry for the wall of text but thanks for reading if you got this far

Tl;Dr quitting my job with 20k savings. Travelling south east Asia. Share your tips, things to see.
First time solo travel

Picture unrelated
>>
>>1069435
With some good sense, you could stretch that $20 to two or three years. More if you do some English teaching.

Be aware that using the same bike in all countries is probably not possible. They probably won't let you bring a foreign bike into Vietnam and I think one of the others has a similar issue. I've heard of it being done with a fuckload of trouble and permits.
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.