[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A few friends and I (all mid 20s, some guys, some girls) are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 2749.jpg (465 KB, 940x440) Image search: [Google]
2749.jpg
465 KB, 940x440
A few friends and I (all mid 20s, some guys, some girls) are trying to find a fun all-inclusive tropical resort to go to this spring for a few days. None of us have ever gone to one of these type of places before so we're not sure where to start. Any suggestions? Looking to be around mostly people our age. Ideally at a place that's less family or elderly oriented.
>>
>inb4 RealTravelers®
>>
Barcelo Solymar, Varadero (Cuba)
>>
Which hemisphere? Rough budget?
>>
>>1069536
We're in the USA so we'd want to go to the Caribbean.

<$200 per person per day.
>>
>>1069539
Buy a kiddie pool a, a few bags of sand, and a space heater. Probably will be able to do it with that budget.
>>
>>1069431
In my opinion your best is to book either to go the groupon route, or book a package with airfare direct through an airline. The latter comes with bonus of accumulating miles. Delta is my airline of choice and here is their lnk. Make sure you do an advanced search and select all inclusive under amenities at the bottom. https://www.delta.com/vacations/search.action?pkgType=AIR_HOTEL
>>
>>1070587
https://www.groupon.com/occasion/flight-packages
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.