[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dating/ Sex Stories Overseas Thread: Japan Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7
What's up /trv/, I am planning a trip to Japan at some point in the future. During this trip, my hope is to bang several so-called "KHawaii" Japanese girls with the intent of knocking them up with my superior American seed. Really plow that Pearl Harbour Poon-Tang, if you catch my drift. So, I want to hear your best sex/ dating stories from while you were overseas. It doesn't have to be about an explicit encounter if you don't want. Stories taking place in Japan are the theme of this thread, but you can stories from anywhere.

Pic unrelated; is a beloved Japanese mascot character.
>>
>be me
>go to Japan
>overweight, crown baldness with ponytail
>doesn't matter because I'm white
>walk down Meiji Dori in Shinjuku
>feel something tugging on my cape
>turn around
>it's a 10/10 AKB-tier j-honey
>"E-excuse me, you are.. American?" she says in broken English
>"Hai, ore-sama wa Amerika-jin desu" I reply
>"Woooow, American! Sooo coooool!"
>she gives me sex eyes
>takes me by the hand
>leads me to a love hotel
>I think you know what happens now
>"Hee hee thanks, Anon-sama"
>she keeps my fedora as omiyage and inhales my scalp scent deeply, her knees quivering
>"I will never forget you Anon-sama"
>"whatever, bitch"
>getting hungry after all that freaky, passionate sex
>Saved up a bunch of my Good Boy Points for the trip and the exchange rate is favorable because the yen is weak
>go to a 3 star Michelin restaurant (Tokyo has a lot of those)
>No tendies, just a bunch of fish bullshit
>yell at the chef because there are no tendies
>"gomenasai, Amerikajin-sama"
>He bows deeply
>He goes to the kitchen and commits sudoku with a kitchen knife
>I leave without paying

God I love Japan.
>>
Probably not going to happen. Few Japanese girls speak any English, and they usually prefer jap guys. Go to the Philippines or Malaysia where people speak English.
>>
>>1069084

You're definitely right about the Phillipines, Malaysia, even Thailand etc... all having the stereotype of being places where it's extremely easy to get pussy, but it's not hard in Japan, either. Japanese bitches love gaijin dick, especially the ones that speak English. I hear they love to get their nihongo nipples pulled.

>>1069083

Sugoi, senpai!
>>
>>1069083
>tfw you will never be American
>tfw you will never hear a Jap qt squeak out その禿げてるアメリカ人はかっこいい while quivering at the knees
>>
>>1069078
>see OP pic
>makes topic title look like Overweight Sex Stories
But I still clicked.
>>
File: americans are the bald is cool.png (13 KB, 638x275) Image search: [Google]
americans are the bald is cool.png
13 KB, 638x275
>>1069088
>>
>>1069082
>>1069092
>>1069093

Dude, stop. I'm okay with a joke thread and I actually have no problem with this thread, but you're being a faggot. Don't push your luck. If people are on board with the joke, the mods might let it stay, but this is fast way to get your own shit deleted.
>>
>>1069097

This is OP speaking. The guy bumping this thread is not me. I made these posts as well: >>1069087
>>1069090
>>
>>1069097
OP here. This post is not mine >>1069100
I don't know what's happening here at all and why people are hijacking my thread, it wasn't suppose to be a joke or anything
>>
>>1069100
>>1069128

Fuck off faggots. I'm the real OP. I bumped the shit out of this thread and am not ashamed.
>>
>be me
>always dreamt of going to japan
>hairline formed natural top-knot at the age of 16
>successfully earn the JLPT 5-star rating every year
>top-knot is thinning, so I decide to make my first trip while I still can
>I'm white, but Japanese blood runs through my veins, so I'm not a weeb
>Walking through dingy basement eroge store in akiba when I notice a beautiful bishonen girl handing out pamphlets in a french maid costume
>she sees me, looks at my top-knot and her knock-knees begin to tremble
>"nani desu ka omae?" I ask
>she tells me I look white, like tom cruise in the movies, but she senses the nihonjinron within me
>I reveal to her that my great grandma's illegitimate father was probably nipponjin
>"yo gotti ne" she replies
>I take all of her pamphlets from her and tell her "watashi wa omae no only customer de gozaimasu"
>ahn~ she moans loudly, this gets the attention of all of the vegetarian men in the store
>they mean mug but are too scared to do anything because of my big western muscles and intimidating top knot
>I take her to a love hotel in roppongi, where she lives apparently
>she gets naked
>no tits
>no ass
>all me
>after going a few rounds she informs me of the price.
>i tell her I'm freeing her from her Japanese 3rd world constraints, she no longer has to work for the nigerians
>As we're leaving a, a swarm of black people surround us, "excuse me, my friend!" they all exclaim
>we walk past, completely ignoring their presence, and thus my current wife's freedom was earned.
>>
>>1069143
bump
>>
File: 1427250532564.gif (810 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1427250532564.gif
810 KB, 500x281
>>1069143
fuck you I'm OP, I just want my kawai waifu
>>
>>1069089
OP here, that's not nice. Just because I weigh 280lbs doesn't mean you can make fun of me.
>>
>>1069156
Underrated post.
>>
File: 1445097363343.jpg (9 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1445097363343.jpg
9 KB, 184x184
>>1069083
>>1069156
>>
>>1069232
>Jack Nicholson
>僕
>>
>>1069083
That was utsukushii as fuck.
>>
>>1069240
What do you expect?
儂?
朕?
吾輩?
我?
あたし?
>>
>>1069281
definitely あたし considering how cute he is :3
>>
>>1069078
you're a piece of shit
>>
>>1069281
>>1069240
You guys are so fucking lame lol stop writing in japanese on an english board like you are some special snowflakes or something.
>>
>>1069312
Þar sem þú beðin svo kurteislega, mun ég hætta.
>>
I fucking love this thread.
>>
File: 9awljp.jpg (60 KB, 534x623) Image search: [Google]
9awljp.jpg
60 KB, 534x623
>Implying I'm not OP
>>
>>1069240
What's wrong with Jack Nicholson saying "僕?" If you're implying that he'd automatically say "俺"--which I think you are-- I would say that you have a very crude, uninformed take on Japanese pronouns based on vague perception and anime.
>>
File: 120.jpg (5 KB, 182x250) Image search: [Google]
120.jpg
5 KB, 182x250
>>1069312
>Il ne parle que l'anglais
>>
i went to japan and had sex with a korean
it was a good sex
>>
>>1069312
>You guys are so fucking lame lol stop
>so fucking lame
>lol
>stop
Lead by example.

>>1069432
>If you're implying that he'd automatically say "俺"--which I think you are
I didn't. It was just that couldn't think of a character he played that displayed the conciliatory self-effacement conveyed by 僕.
>>
>>1069312
你说什么?
>>
just go and talk to one of the nigs in kabukicho or roppongi i'm sure they can hook you up
>>
This bait thread went out a kawaii place
>>
>>1069083
sounds real fuckin nice
>>
>>1069312
Бeз пpoблeм, мyжик.
>>
>>1069312
>found the american
>>
File: 20151229_170427.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
20151229_170427.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1944
>>1069084
>Few Japanese girls speak any English
tell that to my wife :3
>>
>>1071794
That's a realdoll, dude.
>>
File: ernie.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
ernie.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>>1069083
a lie?
>>
>>1069342
Nordic moonrunes may as well be Asian characters
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.