[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
internship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 32127.png (3 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
32127.png
3 KB, 256x256
Hi guys,
I'm a Colombian man and this os the first tome I post here, I have decided that I'm gonna try all I can to do what I want to do.
I'm a student of INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS un Ibague - Colombia, and i'm in the search of a internship in a compaña located in USA or any other country abroad, that way I van finish muy studies and get muy degree. I
I really need help, need contacts, phone numbers, emails etc.
If you can help me it would be amazing. Thanks
>>
Hi guys (I already correct my mistakes, it was the cellphone xD)
I'm a Colombian man and this is the first time I post here, I have decided that I'm gonna try all I can to do what I want to do.
I'm a student of INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS in Ibague - Colombia, and i'm in the search of a internship in a company located in USA or any other country abroad, that way I can finish my studies and get my degree. I
I really need help, need contacts, phone numbers, emails etc.
If you can help me it would be amazing. Thanks
>>
File: 1399252567127.jpg (57 KB, 648x595) Image search: [Google]
1399252567127.jpg
57 KB, 648x595
>>1069052
I am an American student having a hard time finding an engineering internship in the USA. Its very competitive. Business is a very common degree here. I wish you luck.
>>
Hey dude! Funny to read this here because im just about to relocate to ibague to teach english! Im arriving 23rd of this month and im trying to look for a room or an apartment to stay in for a year. Perhaps you know something?
>>
>>1069075
Hi, Sure i van find sometjing for you, but all depends of what part of the city are you going to teach. ¿a university? If you tell me that I could help u'. (There's no room in my house, i'm sorry about that)
>>
>>1069056
Thanks man, good luck to you too.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.