[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dire need of vacation. somewhere tropical.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: hrcpoolatnight.jpg (26 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
hrcpoolatnight.jpg
26 KB, 600x450
I have about $4000 CAD. I would be leaving from Toronto. I just want to get away from it all. Someplace warmish but I want to avoid like parasites, infected stuff, basically I don't wanna come home and deal with illness or in extreme case be dead. Somewhere safe and politically stable.

Trying to get the most amount of days away. Umm beach, resort? Hotel? Sights to see? I'm not sure. I just want to relax and enjoy before I have to start university in the fall.

Canadian Male, 18, of South Asian descent. In case that helps with areas and how friendly they are known to be.

Any help is much appreciated!

Included a rough picture idk.
>>
Of course, I'd like to make the most of it for the least. But with safety kept into account. Thanks for the help everyone! Really appreciate it! :D
>>
Sorry, but last post I will make until replies. I also have a name of middle eastern origin even though I don't identify with it. I don't really wanna go someplace filled with Donald Trump minded people ruining my vacation and filling it with negativity.
>>
>>1067890
Go to an all inclusive resort. Maybe a cruise. Look on Groupon, or for vacation/flight packages offered by airlines like Delta.
>>
Thanks. Also leaving from Toronto if that helps. Been looking into Cuba and Dominican Republic. But mostly Cuba.
>>
OP here again. One more thing, the destination MUST be gay friendly and preferably not have stupid gun laws.
>>
Philippines solves all of your problems but permissive gun ownership. Though there are very few places that are.
>>
Holy shit op, why dont you take your plastic bubble and just go to the closest store or something, sounds like you are scared of everything and not ready to travel
>>
>>1067890
Barbados, Bermuda, anywhere formerly owned by Britain should be safe enough and clean
>>
>>1067890
I've heard Costa Rica is ok but I don't know much abbbout it
It's popular with the honeymoon crowd lately but still cheap
>>
>>1067890
Come to baja california sur in mexico, me and a lady friend are visiting a city that's gonna hold a music festival next week plus beaches, sea turtles hatchlings, whale watching and the freaking Hotel California from that song by The Eagles. It would be interesting to meet a Canadian, plus my friend wants to fuck tourists. The invite's open to anyone btw.
>>1068476
This guy's right OP, live a little.
>>
Looooooooooooooool seems like someone is impersonating me... I never knew 1068458 and 1067890 were the same number >>1068476
Doesn't have to be gay friendly or gun rights friendly I could give less of a f*ck about that. I'm looking at Cuba rn doe as a choice. Looking into others too. Costa Rica also seems nice. Anywhere tropical desu it seems.
>>
>>1068458
Nice bait friend. But there can be only one OP. Here's the key to success. Any destination places in mind though?
>>
Go to Cuba. It's all going to change in a few years, so go the sooner the better, now is the perfect chance.

Get a all inclusive resort there on a beach for like a week, then spend another week visiting places like Havana and you'll be happy af.
>>
>>1070337
Why will it change friend? Just curious. Cause of the US trade embargoes being lifted?
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-01-09-23h13m11s235.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-01-09-23h13m11s235.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
Travel to the Oman, friendly people, liberal, a story to tell after comming home.

SALALAH offers some of the best beaches on the planet, fruits, cheap dinning and a lot of things to do..

High security level, cheap and good flights with a lot of knee freedom in the plane (Oman Air)
>>
>>1067890
I guess Cuba is where Canadians go to to do that
>>
Stay at an all inclusive in the dominican? GF and I stayed at majestic elegance and the food was off the chain.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.