[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do the locals do in Amsterdam? I'm going to be there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1452265183220.jpg (103 KB, 1280x795) Image search: [Google]
1452265183220.jpg
103 KB, 1280x795
What do the locals do in Amsterdam? I'm going to be there for a week, and it will be my second time visiting there. I just want to do a bunch of non-touristy stuff. Any good recommendations on brothels that are not in the RLD?
>>
>What do the locals do in Amsterdam?

They move out of Amsterdam. The city may as well be called "Islamsterdam" at this point.
>>
People from Amsterdam go out and see the rest of the country, so should you
>>
>>1067337
>I just want to do a bunch of non-touristy stuff.

Go to a supermarket, buy instant noodles and browse 4chan all day.
>>
>>1067337

They go to Eye Amsterdam to watch films by Antonioni, Sokurov, Tarr and Yoshida.
>>
Find privehuizens in Amsterdam. Better than the RLD.
>>
>>1067358
Yurop is muslins :D :D :D :D
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.