[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some good places to shoot some guns? At first i was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: ak47_3.jpg (16 KB, 650x209) Image search: [Google]
ak47_3.jpg
16 KB, 650x209
What are some good places to shoot some guns? At first i was thinking 'murica cause you guys apparently shoot each other all day. But when i look up places like http://www.battlefieldvegas.com/ that shit is all expensive as fuck. As long as its reasonably safe and i can just shoot some shit without any license etc. im fine. Any good reviews? Doesnt really matter where in the world.
>>
>>1067019
Somalia
>>
>>1067019
How is $159.99 for a 100 rounds (4 weapons) expensive? Plus the terrain and vehicle pick up/drop off service they provide. It's a decent deal.
>>
>>1067026
Huh didnt read that last part, i just always thought bullets were much cheaper?
>>
>>1067031
At one time they were, but that's a discussion that would turn /pol/ish very quickly.
>>
I shot an AK in Cambodia, it was $50USD for one clip/magazine
>>
>>1067044
Hm thats isnt really cheaper either. Is this a common thing to do in SEA?
>>
>>1067115

I did this, it was a bit gay because they stand way too close, it's dark and the gun is mounted, cost us $40 for the clip.
>>
File: 20151222_193946.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20151222_193946.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
I know you can do it in Estonia. You're best off couchsurfing in America and asking your host to take you to a shooting range. That way you can use his guns (which would be better quality than renting usually) and just buy bullets/load the clips yourself.

I shot my first gun in Kansas a couple of weeks ago and I'm still thinking about it
>>
>>1067144
woah thats not a bad idea. If i can crash at some gun enthousiast i suppose he'd be more than happy to show a eurofag the good things about guns. What states are notorious for gun enthousiasts?
>>
>>1067147
>What states are notorious for gun enthousiasts?
The shit ones in the middle.
>>
>>1067019
Local gun ranges are almost all cheaper than what you looked up. The one where I go charges $20 to use a lane (unlimited time) and $2 per big paper target. If you don't bring your own guns then the packages for using their guns start at $50 for gun + 50 rounds of ammunition. There are more expensive packages with different guns and different amounts of ammo, ranging from revolvers to two clips on an automatic rifle.

And one of the guys working there (all veterans) would be on hand to instruct you the entire time should you wish it.

Location is north Texas.
>>
>>1067185
Adding to this because apparently I've never bothered looking at all their prices due to bringing my own stuff.

Renting a single range gun and ammo for your time there runs from $8 for a handgun up to $30 for a Thompson submachine gun. You can absolutely buy more ammo while there because ammo sales are how they make a lot of their money.

You don't need a license while you're there. They pride themselves on being a good introduction for people who have never shot before. All you have to do is show up, be 21 years old (or have someone 21 and older with you), and fill out some liability forms to acknowledge that you know guns are dangerous and therefore won't be a dumbass while handling them.
>>
>>1067185
Woah that sounds like a good idea
>>
>>1067147
Texas. Nevada is good. There's a ton of guns in California, but you WILL have to do a lot of research to find someone willing to help.

The South is absolute shit, but you will find plenty of guns there.

I really can't stress Texas enough.
>>
>>1067415
Yeah, Texas is probably a good place. Also smaller caliber bullets are a lot cheaper. So practice mostly with .22 and shoot the big guns as much as your budget allows.
>>
>>1067019
most german gun clubs allow guest shooters but many clubs only have static paper targets
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.