[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How practical is it to visit northern China and Mongolia on a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
How practical is it to visit northern China and Mongolia on a trip to Southeast Asia? I'm in the rough stages of planning my destinations for a trip to Asia and I'm trying to figure out how practical this would be

>Budget $5000
>3 months from early May to early August

>Fly to Beijing from the USA
>Great Wall, Forbidden City, all the normal tourist stuff
>Trans-Siberian train up to Ulaanbaatar
>Spend a day in the city
>See the Gobi Desert, see the Steppes, go hiking somewhere
>Train back to Beijing
>Work my way south towards Thailand/Laos/Cambodia/Vietnam
>Might fly directly from Beijing, might stop somewhere along the way if it's worth visiting
>Spend the bulk of my time in SEA
>Head to Malaysia, Singapore
>Fly to USA from Singapore

Is it just too far away from SEA to go to China and there? I'm interested in pretty much everything - history, nature, beaches, foreign culture, food, nightlife, meeting other backpackers - so I want to go to where I can get the most diverse and interesting experience while I'm abroad.
>>
>>1066959
Try the catelog first: >>1060743
>>
>>1067015

It's not really about China specifically or SEA specifically though, that's why I felt it would be out of place in either thread.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.