[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so how true is the stereotype that american chicks are easy to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 5
so how true is the stereotype that american chicks are easy to get if you have an accent. anyone have experience with this?
>>
>>1066929
In any non-overly religious country, being foreign is a multiplier for how well you do back home. It also increases if you know the local language

Point is if you can't fuck girls back home you won't fuck them anywhere.
>>
Pretty much yes. You won't get laid for your accent alone but it'll put you in a position to get laid if you're not autistic

t. American
>>
I lived in the midwest for 1 year and I got laid with an 8/10. I have no idea how, I am fucking ugly and a little overweight but I am British, so I guess maybe there is some truth?
>>
>>1066929
I'm a Brit living in Nevada and I find it pretty easy, but I'm also a military pilot which I make sure everyone within 20ft of me knows, so that may be helping me too.
>>
>>1066929
It true plus girls are generally horny when aboard
>>
>>1066938
>being foreign
Correction: being white and foreign and from an appropriately exotic place is a multiplier. Even being black in some places will work in your favour (cucks, lel, etc.). But being an Asian generally is only a negative multiplier, and something like Serbian or whatever isn't usually going to work out too special.
>>
>>1066949
Your standards are probably skewed, m8, and what is an 8/10 to you is probably in reality like a 6. If you're truly ugly and overweight, any girl who gives you some play you're going to overrate and swear by.

8's don't fuck ugly, overweight guys unless they have money.

In general, a non-American EUROPEAN accent is an advantage with American girls, but not any accent. British, Italian, French are all good bets. Goofy sounding desi guys, or like Russians and slavs need not apply. It depends on the accent, and to a larger extent the person. If you are an average looking outgoing normie with a European accent, you will probably find it much easier to score in America than you do in your home country or Europe in general.

t. Burger
>>
Yes an accent might help. But if you don't know how to seduce a girl, then trying to bed her in your second language isn't going to be easier.

But here's the thing, if you get a girl pregnant, about half of all american girls won't get an abortion. Condoms aren't perfect, so you know, be careful with all that.
>>
File: girl.png (1 MB, 2336x3384) Image search: [Google]
girl.png
1 MB, 2336x3384
>>1066929 (OP)
>so how true is the stereotype that american chicks are easy to get if you have an accent. anyone have experience with this?
Do I what.

>be me
>going to roleplaying convention in USA
>get stuck in Fiji for a few days because of massively overbooked connecting flight
>two days eating coconut milk fish soup and drinking cocktails on the beach
>not too bad but not where I wanted to be
>eventually get on a new flight to USA
>arrive at convention an hour before the after-party starts, don't know anyone
>am hungry, hear that there's a snack room
>meet a girl in the snack room
>she's wearing this chain lead
>I show her how to use it to make handcuffs
>am having sex in her room before the party has started
>stayed with her that night after the party.
>she was like "Damn, I heard that Australian guys move fast"
>I was like "Yeah? I heard American girls were easy"

It probably helps if you've got something in common, we were both roleplayers/geeks/goths into kinky sex.

Good times.

pic related
>>
>>1067011
> those marks on her neck
Atta boy anon.
>>
>>1066967
I'm black and never had any problems.
>>
File: 12933948343_9f03edb288_k.jpg (1 MB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
12933948343_9f03edb288_k.jpg
1 MB, 2048x2048
>>1066983
Most British men would consider this girl a 9/10, but in America we would call this "average at best", a mere 5/10.
>>
>>1066967
>But being an Asian generally is only a negative multiplier
Depends, if you're 6'2" and look like a Korean idol then you should do fine. If you're a 5'2" Cambodian...then not so much.
>>
>>1067047
Nor have I. Hell a couple it was the only reason I got laid.
>>
>>1066983
Listen to this guy, he knows everything about sucking cock
>>
>>1066951

you fly at groom lake?
>>
Does it matter what others would rate a girl as aside from your own rating? So what if she's a 5/10 in other's eyes, but if she's a 9/10 in this and you're satisfied, what does it matter?
>>
>>1067050
Jeez the UK is full of ugly people
>>
>>1067062
I bet you lead a miserable, lonely life full of resentment.
>>
>>1067066
Unless you're planning on marrying her, half the fun in fucking girls is showing the girl to your friends
>>
>>1067062
Quality post, would internally chortle again.
>>
>>1066967
I'm Asian and I do alright. Probably helps that I'm as Canadian as it gets (apart from being a very tanned looking Filipino). But I'm also 5'10. I don't know if any single trait makes me an exception but I find it hard to believe that it's a negative multiplier
>>
>>1067089
White people on this website still think its 1950 and everyone that isn't white is oppressed and the only people in movies and tv show are white.
>>
I'm German and American girls compared to ours is a difference of night and day. German girls immediately feel uncomfortable if you as a stranger get close, try to flirt, show interest or just look at her. I'm generalising, but to me it seems as though it implies to them that they are just an object for sex and it offends them/makes them uncomfortable.

Now reverse that for American girls. They suck up attention like nothing I've seen before and they don't attach any negative stigma to casual sex. On the contrary they are eager for it and seem irritated when a guy doesn't show interest in them.

So in that sense I reckon American girls are much easier. This is all just from my subjective experience.
>>
>>1067110
It's funny that I have the opposite experience as a North American. Germans are colder at first, but they're also very blunt. I've found that there's no games because they're either interested or not. Germans are some of the wildest that I've ever met (even in Germany)
>>
>>1067112
>as a North American

It's funny that only Canadians use that term. Such a bunch of wannabe Americans.
>>
>>1066929
im not sure if there are more prude women than americans....
>>
>>1067113
Well that German was speaking about his experience in America and the Canadian was trying to relate to it with his experience in Germany.

Why did you not feel the need to point out the other ethnicities in this thread that wasn't American or had American experiences?
>>
>>1067110
German girls that go abroad are usually horny as fuck and like this gentleman right here pointed out >>1067112 they're pretty much upfront about their intentions from the first second.
>>
>>1067113
Actually, I saw it because the culture is similar. I don't care to differentiate (more pro American than the average Canadian) and just saying I'm American would be a lie... While my point isn't mutually exclusive to Canadians :)
>>
>>1067137
Say* & exclusive* (no mutual).

I can never fucking sleep the night before my flight
>>
>>1067114
Depends on where you live. America is big as fuck. And there are few "true prudes", regardless. Most "prudes" are undercover hoes. You just have to know how to blow their cover
>>
>>1067060
Nellis.
You at groom lake?
>>
>>1067067
Having lived in both Britain and the US, I'd say its more that Britain is just full of more mediocre looking people, while the US just has extremes. Some of the ugliest, most obese people I've ever seen have been American.
>>
>>1067069

>Marries a woman to brag about
>When I'm going to fuck a girl, I need to think about what my friends are going to think of her first.

Anon your selfconfidence is so overwelming..
I just can't feel something else than respect for you.
>>
>>1067241
I misread the first part
>>
>>1067110
German girls are uncomfortable with strangers until they realize that u just want to take a friendly shit on them
>>
>>1067047
>>1067056
That's why I said it will work in your favour. Do you know how to read?
>>
>>1067062
>I know this dumb bitch who's a hairdresser.
That's no way to talk about your mother, anon.
>>
>>1067110
I lived in Germany for a year, and found Germans generally pretty easy to fuck. Germans real problem is a severe case of cultural cringe. Be foreign and the pussies start dripping.
>>
Australian guy here, did a trip to the USA in 2012.
New York, L.A., San Francisco, Vegas, new Orleans, Miami and lots of small places in between.
Just had to open my mouth and American women would drop there pants.
I have never fucked so many sluts in my life, waitresses would give me their numbers, college girls, Jewish princess in NYC, strippers in Vegas (and a hotel maid while she was on duty ) , L.A. was crazy,little cos play cutie and sluts from tinder and Craigslist , dusky girls in new Orleans but my favorites would have to be the sluts in a town that was near a military base, while there husbands are overseas making the world free, these women are fucking anything with a cock, if you are a little bit different you get even more attention. I ended up staying in this town a few extra nights, I saw the same women go home with different guys every night, it was like a meat market, my mate either got a dribbly dick from one of these military wives or a girl from the town before, but it doesn't matter, he had been pumping her full of germy puss, he tried to tell her but she would not believe him because she had no symptoms.
I wish I could find out what happened when soldier hubby got home
Talked to some other traveller's, British and Kiwi guys they all had the same experience
>>
Easy even with no accent anon
>>
>>1067266
>things that didn't happen for 500, Alex
>>
>>1067266
Brit, stayed for a week in NY for business and there were some girls from Texas at the same hotel. I found that the accent definitely helped, if at least as something to talk about to get the conversation going at first.

>omg are you from englaaand?
>>
>>1067266
What was the military town?
>>1067269

As a military dude, I can say this quite plausible
>>
>>1067269
Butthurt yank detected
Probably a cucked soldier
>>
>>1067304
Not American, and would't even care if it did, but it didn't.
>>
>>1067317
Butthurt virgin detected
Got cucked while in the friendzone
>>
>>1067327
I'm 32 and married, cunt.

>boastful 19 year old bogan detected
>mfw Australians are this stupid
>>
>>1067347
45 Yo and fucking your wife too while Ur at work
Oh wait that's u hiding under the bed with a dragon dildo up your ass
>>
>>1067353
You sound not a day older than 16.

>some childish anon making predictable immature insults on 4chan
Wow, oh boy, that's it, you got me anon. I'm going to go cry now.

My wife's a double amputee with a congenital parasitic twin that looks exactly like your mom. Let's see how you respond to that.
>>
>>1067360
>My wife's a double amputee with a congenital parasitic twin that looks exactly like your mom.

Would stick it in/6
>>
>>1067360
I'm actually from Tasmania, we fuck our mums down here
>>
>>1067269
http://motherboard.vice.com/read/lab-grown-testicles-could-one-day-help-injured-soldiers-have-kids

Here you go soldier boy
>>
>>1066929
It depends on the accent. European, Australian, Latin, or, to a lesser extent, Middle-Eastern accents turn American girls on. But an Indian or Chinese accent is more likely to just get you giggled at -- or, at the very least, it makes bonetown much harder to reach.
>>
>>1067425
>Implying I'm dumb and futureless enough to have ever joined the forces

I don't care who's fucking soldier's wives, OP claim is still ridiculous teenage fantasy, and written as such.
>>
>>1066983
so what about scandinavian accent, it sounds so retarded.
>>
>>1067062
wow what a cunt
>>
>>1067062
I like you
>>
Well I am American and there are a few foreign students from Australia at my school that are surrounded by girls
>>
>>1067062
I know this is complete bullshit but you still sound like a bitter asshole.
>>
>>1067062

Your spite is awe inspiring.
>>
>>1066929
its basically a 50% buff.

if ur ugly, it wont help much, if you are handsome and charming, you will be way more attractive.

and only british, austrialian, spanish (from spain), italian and other accents which are easy to understand count.
>>
>>1067051
Well being 5'2" is gonna fuck you over in terms of picking chicks up regardless of ethnicity. I don't think bein' a Khmer inherently makes things harder for you, like, there are good looking Cambodians just like everywhere else, right? + they have pretty neat sounding names, from what I've heard.
>>
>>1067499
they do indeed, but americans love sucking scandi cock, and have all sorts of (positive)misconceptions about the nordic countries.
>>
>>1068153
really, like what..?
>>
>>1068284
Vikings, basically
>>
>>1067269

Kek
>>
>>1068310
I imagine Africans, Muslims, and cuckoldry.
>>
>>1066929

Depends on your accent.

As an Australian its very easy, probably the easiest. Irish people also have it very easy along with people with romantic (Spain, France, Italy, Romania) languages.

I know Brits dont have that much luck, and neither do South Africans.

In terms of others i dont really know, im guessing asians or slavs probably dont get very far.
>>
>>1067259
To their defence. They're niggers.
>>
>>1068153
really? and why?
>>
>>1068310
too bad im 5'9 and dark hair
>>
>>1068517
>Romania
BLAH, I vant to syuck yor blud!

That is not sexy.

>>1068590
There are two types of scandinavians. Blonde tall snownigger Aryan God. And short dark-haired gargoyle type. Welcome the club, my gargoyle brother.
>>
>>1068596
kek, i look like kygo tho
>>
>>1068599
Feelsbadman
>>
True, friend detached from her husband to have sex with a guy from Cambridge, exactly only reason was "he's British"
>>
>>1067110
rubbish on german girls, as a bong whenver ive been bavaria, franfurt and stuutgart the german woman are all over us, pure filth many are, and these are your 7-9/10 aryans.

american woman just get wet at the british (proper bbc, not scummy chav estuary cockney) accent
>>
>>1067432
middle east......yep you fucking idiot..turn them on...to the police. american women typically hate middle eastern people as do most of the western world, apart from sweden
>>
>>1068151
rubbish, asians are shit tier with white women
>>
>>1068926
lol no globalization has shown that White women are extremely overrated and are pretty much rock bottom.
>>
>>1068517
again this is rubbish. in the anglosphere the englishman is king followed by the antipodeans, saffers are widely hated.

he is also king in northern/western europe (inclu germany), but not latin europe (Incl france)
>>
>>1068927
??? 99% of white women will not touch an asian unless wealthy (be it indian, oriental whatever)
>>
>>1068929
>>1068928
>>1068927
>>1068926
>>1068924
>>1068922
done yet, ya drunken samefag?

>>1068922
As an anglo who's lived in Germany for 6ish years, I really think there's a lot misperceptions about German women... They are not scat loving leather-mask-wearing needles-though-the-clit pain fetishists. I think the women into that are in the same proportions as anywhere else: low. You can find a lot of tall girls in the north of Germany (who tend to be more blonde or lighter haired), but I rarely see 'manly' girls or whatever (a complaint I have seen). In the south, they tend to be quite short, and darker hair is a lot more common. If anything, I find most German girls average to be a little demure and boring inside. As they are German, they tend to like ORDNUNG, predictability, etc... overall don't expect much giggling cheery joie de vivre here. Germans (as a central European thing) tend to be more open to sex and nudity in general, but that doesn't mean they're slutty or easy or whatever. Just less hang ups like anglos have. IME, they are less cool with one night stands overall. You'll find club sluts no problem, but the average girl will want a couple dates first. I know many couples (late 20s) who have been together since their teen years! I think it's just comparing to what you're used to. At home you're nothing too special, but abroad you instantly get a +1 or +2 exoticness bonus.

Yes, Germans, like many people, will be curious about what is 'exotic'. That's kind of universal. But that said, it only goes so far. I've slept with a number of girls (probably) purely on being an anglo, but I've been here long enough to meet many who didn't much care either (and those are honestly the kind I like better -- it gets real old real fast being used for English practice, or being expected to 'wow' some naive girl with stories about New York, Sydney or London or whatever).
>>
i am in LA
if you have accent from anywhere in great britain or its surrounding areas

you will be swimming in all types of easy beautiful california poon

enjoy
>>
I was the guy defending Americans in previous posts and since I've been in Mexico, Americans have actually been the most obnoxious and annoying people to travel with. Holy fuck.

All they do is name drop where they've been and give their opinion on everything if you ask one fucking simple question
>>
>>1068517
>I know Brits dont have that much luck,

Not my experience and I've visited every US city from Portland to Boston.

I can't imagine more doors opening than being fairly smartly dressed with a southern English accent.
>>
>>1069237

* admittedly the most compliments were from middle aged/older American women. You could call that unwanted attention but anyway their faces would light up.

Another thing is that Americans will offer you a free ride to the station or wherever you're needing to go, especially in areas where whites and blacks live near each other. I was quite ignorant of the racial dynamics, sometimes tourists venture into areas which aren't that wise.
>>
>>1069238
>especially in areas where whites and blacks live near each other.
That doesn't really have anything to do with it. Americans will offer free rides in pretty much any place that isn't a big city or 'too close' to a big city, provided you don't look like a homicidal maniac or crackhead. It's hard to imagine people walking anywhere, so they figure if you ARE on foot, it's because your car broke or something.

>be me
>in Virginia visiting aunt in her small, friendly podunk town
>beautiful late summer afternoon, warm, sunny, breezy
>walking in countryside down a country road, forest on one side, orchard on the other
>just planning to walk a few miles and back, listening to tunes
>parkway is only meant for cars, but houses every couple hundred yards
>not busy
>in the space of 1.5 hours, 4 cars slow down and offer me a ride
>oh no thanks, I'm Mrs.ANON's nephew, I'm just enjoying walking
>after chit-chat about my aunt *faces of confusion* what, here? where to, c'mon I'll take ya
>no really, it's cool thanks.
>*slowly driving away confused as hell*
>>
>>1069337
Tell them that it's your morning constitutional.
>>
>>1069337
I mean, why would anybody ever exercise?

America. Never change.
>>
>>1069086
kek, 'anglo' no english person calls themselves an anglo, good bait m8 your not english. imagine the only german you have been with is a big old broomhilda type as your talking absolute crap!
>>
>>1068517
brits dont have much luck...kek

keep kidding your self you convict (although your probably some asian fake aussie talking BS) a plummy english accent is an open ticket
>>
>>1069825
I'm Canadian, and in fact we use anglo all the time. As opposed to franco, but all it means is a native English speaker really. I've been with my current German girlfriend 4 years, fucked 5 Germs before her (and 3 non-Germans in Germany -- an American, an Italian and an Ethiopian).

Stay ignorant, bogan.
>>
File: 1409934195155.jpg (167 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1409934195155.jpg
167 KB, 600x600
>>1066929
>Wanting to bang american girls.

I'll assume you mean white chicks.

Wrap your tool /a/non.
Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.