[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vacation suggestion for February 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: Cartagena-beach-Colombia.jpg (238 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
Cartagena-beach-Colombia.jpg
238 KB, 700x394
Hey /trv/ we are planning a 15-days trip for this February (3 males in mid-20s)

We live in Europe so we want to go somewhere calm, where we can swim and party with our shorts, drink and have fun.

We were in Bangkok/Phuket last February and we had a great time.

Any advises on a different cheap and fun country/city like that? The plane ticket price (distance) does not matter.

It's got to be a place where white Caucasian would be considered handsome (rather than locals)

We don't want to go to USA or any other European country. Thinking of Rio or Cali (Colombia), which one would be more fun and cheaper? We also love Asian counties except India. All new ideas are also welcome.
>>
Have you considered Central America? Unless you're total manlets you'll be like giants compared to them and it's a good bit cheaper than Rio in most of CA
>>
>>1066170
Isn't Central AMerica pretty dangerous? Which countries were you thinking?
>>
>>1066180

I mean, everywhere is dangerous if you go to the wrong places, and everywhere is safe if you go to the right places.

I've been to Belize and Guatemala and loved both. Belize is English-speaking and more touristy and has an absolutely gorgeous reef right off the coast. I didn't go outside of Belize City and the surrounding islands.

In Guatemala, Guatemala City is very westernized and you could probably get by with English (I speak Spanish and used it a lot, but most of my hostel workers and stuff spoke English). It wasn't that touristy everywhere else but the tradeoff there is that there's less English spoken.

I would love to go to Costa Rica someday, that's the one I'd really recommend looking into more. I've never been so I won't give you advice about it but it looks like an amazing vacation.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.