[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Planning on going to Cancun for a week during spring break with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 1444802408117.jpg (33 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
1444802408117.jpg
33 KB, 630x630
Planning on going to Cancun for a week during spring break with my girlfriend and her roommate.
On a pretty limited budget: $1200.

I'm trying to save money by getting a hotel it downtown Cancun instead of staying at a resort. Is this a good idea? Will I end up spending more on food/drinks/cabs anyway?

On another note, I know this is gonna come off as ignorant, but is it safe? I'm trying to come back home with all my organs. And my girlfriend unraped.

Thanks in advance for the advice.
>>
>>1065980
>And my girlfriend unraped.

well what were you planning on doing in cancun with her anyway
>>
>>1065983
We're sharing a room with her roommate. Don't want witnesses.
>>
File: 1439452307273.png (15 KB, 404x297) Image search: [Google]
1439452307273.png
15 KB, 404x297
>>1065983
>>
File: 1443579492763.jpg (174 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1443579492763.jpg
174 KB, 800x600
>>
Don't stay in downtown! The tourist area it's across the border, Cancun it's practically a long avenue! Stay on that avenue!!! That's where it has life, food, and some security. Don't stay at downtown. I've been on Cancun and I have Mexican friends, I speak spanish too. Do not stay out of the tourist area, they are many cheap hotels on the border to the beach, stay in some of those, but not in downtown, if you want to have a decently good experience.
>>
>>1065980
Unless you re a tard and naive tourist then you will get robbed Nobody is interested to steal your fatty organs neither your obese gf. For christ sake why are yo so dumb to not search for local newspapers and then asset your own judge in crime levels
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.