[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Amsterdam
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
I'm off to Amsterdam for a few days in March with some friends. Apart from all the vice, is there anything you recommend going doing or going to see?
>>
I'm going in April myself. The couple days in Amsterdam will probably be for the major art museums, bike rides through parks, canal tours, and shit like that.
>>
If you don't mind traveling outside the city, about an hour south of Amsterdam in Kaatsheuvel is a place called Efteling, the best amusement park in the Netherlands and one of the best in Europe. The park is independently owned (not part of a chain), but it has a God-tier appreciation to themeing and detail on par with Disney Parks. They have a respectable roller coaster assortment, too.
>>
>>1065485
Don't forget the music. Shit's... unique.
>>
also going to Amsterdam, for two nights. What are the essentials to visit you don't find on Google and Co.
>>
>>1066303
Dutch fag here.
If you want to visit and experience the Dutch culture don't go to Amsterdam. If you just want to get high and be with tourists go to Amsterdam.
>>
Things I did as tourist with group of friends in Amsterdam:

- visit coffee shop
- visit red light district, remember those damn beautifuls prostitutes.. but they are expensive
- walking through he city and hang around in diffrrent bars in the city
>>
>>1066394
>hurr durr le Biggest City Isn't Really Nationality X maymay
>>
>>1065350
Yeah. Go visit Utrecht. Not a tourist trap but with a similar atmosphere.
>>
>>1067278
Nah people from amsterdam are just assholes
>>
Theres not that much vice. Theres not that much partying. Just bad weed, tourists and asians/muslims/africans.
>>
>>1067550
there's a dnb party every monday
>>
>>1066394
This is why I opted to stay in Den Haaaag over Amsterdam.
>>
File: De-Pijp-Amsterdam.jpg (164 KB, 750x420) Image search: [Google]
De-Pijp-Amsterdam.jpg
164 KB, 750x420
Spend some time in the neighbourhoods around the city centre, like De Pijp and Plantage. Good cafés, not as rushed as the canals, and not as many tourists.
>>
File: hqdefault1.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault1.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
>>1065350
Windmills
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.